Do You Remember?

Everything You Wish For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon x Hyungwon [Monsta X]

Requested by: MirrrLu

 

Do You Remember?

 

“Happy birthday Chang Kyun! Happy birthday to you!” everyone sang as they clapped to celebrate Chang Kyun’s  18th birthday.

“Also it's been two years since you come to live with us. Do you regret it?” Wonho asked and everyone burst out laughing.

“How can I regret it? You take care of me so well. Especially Jiyeon noona.” Chang Kyun showed a toothy smile to Jiyeon who was cutting the cake to give everyone.

“Don’t worry, your piece is the biggest.” Jiyeon winked and started giving out pieces to each of the members. “Shownu oppa, here.”

“I think Shownu hyung’s piece is really big too,” Hyungwon commented. Jiyeon elbowed him lightly since he was already next to her. “I guess it's alright since he bought it.” He muttered after.

Jiyeon smiled pleased to have made him quiet. “You can finally drink legally. We don’t have to feel bad whenever we drink anymore because you won't be left out.”

“I think Jiyeon is even more happy than Chang Kyun to be able to drink.” Wonho laughed and Jiyeon frowned at him instantly. “Jiyeon-ah, it's not like he has never drunk before. Don’t act innocent.”

“How can he not drink when he is around you guys! Only Shownu hyung is not a bad influence.” Jiyeon crossed her arms judging all of the boys.

“That’s why he is still awkward with Shownu hyung.” Jooheon commented.

“We are not awkward.” Both Shownu and Chang Kyun said at the same time.

Jiyeon bit her lip and looked at Wonho. “That was so awkward, you must be right.” She commented and once again everyone started laughing.

“The only thing about turning 18 is the party Jiyeon prepares and the next day you sleep like a stone,” Minhyuk said and put his hand over her shoulder. “Ever since she organized Shownu hyung’s 18th birthday it's been her duty to do so for everyone. It's a shame you missed our 18th birthdays.”

Jiyeon pretended to blush and covered her cheeks with her hands acting cute.

“Look at her acting cute. She is so stiff.” Hyungwon burst out laughing.

Jiyeon turned  to face him and showed him her fists. “Shut up.” And returned to act cute making everyone laugh. A little bit of alcohol in her blood made Jiyeon turn into a completely lovely girl – the polar opposite of the everyday Jiyeon.

“You are 21 years old, Hyungwon-ah. Stop flirting like a 8-year-old.” Kihyun patted his back. “You should save up and buy beautiful things to our Jiyeon.”

“Why should I buy anything to her?” Hyungwon raised an eyebrow and frowned at him.

“It's because the promise you made on her 18th birthday.” Shownu hyung said while smiled widely.

“What does usually happen in those birthdays?” Chang Kyun looked at all of them. “Is it safe to answer?”

…///\\\...

“Happy 18th birthday Jiyeon-ah! Congratulations on being a big girl!” everyone pulled her in a big hug.

Jiyeon started laughing once they broke away. “I prepared my own party and here you are congratulating me. Isn’t it a bit off?” she half glared at them.

“It would have been a disappointment if we prepared it thought,” Kihyun said in a very serious tone. Jiyeon nodded her head.

“You're right. I have no one but myself to rely on.” She sighed.

“No no. look, Shownu hyung bought alcohol. It will be fun. You don’t have work tomorrow too.” Minhyuk tried to comfort Jiyeon with his words or else the party would have gone downhill already.

Jiyeon chuckled. “At least my employers were kind enough to let me off for tomorrow.” She muttered. “I think I will sleep all day if I can.”

“Okay, then. Let's have a lot of fun tonight and spend all of our energy so we can sleep peacefully tomorrow.” Wonho smirked and grabbed Jiyeon, pulling her towards the table. “Let's eat a little so we don’t get drunk too soon.”

Jiyeon frowned. “I'm not sure I want to get drunk.” She was definitely skeptical about drinking. “It's my birthday and tomorrow I don’t want to get up with a headache or throw up everything I have in my stomach.”

“We will be there for you if anything happens.” The boys smiled at her in a rather creepy way, encouraging her everything will be fine.

And after all that encouraging all of them found them drinking one beer after another, getting drunk as time passes.

“I think I left all my stress somewhere. It feels strange.” Jiyeon confessed. Her eyes were almost half closed, she felt loose as she leaned on Shownu’s side since he wasn’t the only one who wasn’t completely drunk.

“I think Shownu hyung is all cramped by now. Jiyeon has been bothering him for half an hour already. Just because you have a birthday you shouldn’t be doing everything you please.” Hyungwon commented while pointing Jiyeon.

“Yah! Hyungwon you jerk. It's my birthday. I deserve this much at least.” She shouted with a hoarse voice and then looked up at Shownu. “Oppa, are you uncomfortable because of me?” she pouted instantly.

Shownu chuckled and patted Jiyeon’s hair. “Not at all. Don’t worry.” He smiled gently but Jiyeon stood up immediately and sat down next to Hyungwon.

“I will bother you now. Shownu oppa doesn’t deserve to get cramped but I will definitely make you suffer. Jerk!” she glared at him and laid her head on his lap.

“Jiyeon is definitely drunk. Look how cute she became.” Jooheon and Kihyun glanced at each other and chuckled.

“Let's take a few pictures.” Minhyuk and Wonho immediately took out their phones and snapped pictures.

“Your head is really heavy Park Jiyeon.” Hyungwon slurred.

Jiyeon smiled while looking up at him. “It's because I have a lot of worries in there. Although I thought I left them at home. Oh, we are at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter