You and I

Exquisitely Beautiful
Please log in to read the full chapter

- Myungsoo POV -

It’s been an hour and a half since we decided to go out for a dinner date and yet he was still rummaging in his closet, to the point that I think he tried all the clothes he have in his closet. It’s been an hour since he started asking me how those outfit that he tried on fits him and asked me if it suits him, and like I have been answering him; I told him that he look beautiful and perfect and yet he isn’t still convinced so I just shake my head as I wait for him to finally be content with his outfit.

Fifteen minutes later he finally made up his mind and went with the first outfit he tried on which looks perfect on him and made him even more beautiful than usual. I release a relieve sigh and stand up and straighten my shirt as I pocketed my phone. And when I look at him once again I see him looking at his mirror and fussing at his reflection, he then took a sit on his vanity chair and started applying some beauty products, and I shake my head yet again and took a sit on our bed. I watch as he applies some moisturizers and emulsifier on his face and then bb cream.

I don’t understand why he has to apply all those things and try on every clothes he have when I think that he are the most beautiful creature in this world. That even if he was just wearing a simple white t-shirt and jeans are enough for him to capture my attention and to make my breathing hitched. I really don’t understand why he keep on doubting himself and feel inferior, doesn’t he know that with every little and simple thing he does and do is enough to make me fall madly and deeply in love with him all over again?

I'm sure that he could capture not only mines attention but everyone else also, with that knowledge I couldn’t but worry that there will be a time that sungjong would leave me for someone who is far better than I am and someone who he could love more than he love me now. I trust him but sometimes I feel inferior, he is the kindest and most beautiful person I have ever met and words aren’t enough to convey how thankful I am that I have him and to call him mine.

The one who should feel inferior here should be me since he has it all and why must he be stuck with someone like me? I have full of flaws which would always choose to show when we are together, so I am always left with bewilderment why he would doubt himself and feel inferior. I look at my watch once again and see that another fifteen minutes has already passed and I had enough of him doubting his looks, if he continues to doll himself I wouldn’t have a heart to go out anymore

Because all I would want to do then is to make sure that no one would see him and have him locked up in the confines of my arms and our house, if I was to act and go with my instinct I'm sure he would hate me because I would have him locked up in the safety confines of our house and wouldn’t let anyone lays their eyes on him not even his friends and family, I would make sure that his beauty is for my eyes only and only I could know that there is a living angel like in this world.

I stand up and walk towards him, I see him looking at himself in his mirror as he continue to gently apply powder on his face and seriously its only making him look even more fairer than normal and this really should stop its getting out of hand already. He didn’t even bat an eyelash when I was standing behind him I don’t know if he chooses to just ignore me or he is just too immense in fixing himself to even notice me.

I couldn’t help but smile as I look at the love of my life, I wrap my arms around him which cause him to stiffed for a second and stop what he was doing and look at me thru the mirror’s help, I snatched the makeup sponge that he’s holding and put it down and wrap my arms around him once again and bury my head on his shoulder and take a deep breath and savor his sweet scent and look at him thru the mirror.

Any more of those and expect that you wouldn’t set foot out of this room

Sungjong- you are being silly again

If having you all for myself while you look this exquisitely beautiful is being silly then I would gladly be ridiculous for the rest of my life.

Sungjong- kekeke silly, what got you acting like this?

You, you are the only reason why I'm like this and it would only be because of you

Sungjong- oh god stop the grease myung

I’m just saying the truth jagi. You don’t need all this things you are already beautiful, be it in my eyes or in others

Sungjong- you are just saying that because you’re my boyfriend

And damn I'm lucky to be your boyfriend, but even if I wasn’t your boyfriend I would still think you are the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on and I would court you that instant.

Sungjong- aigoo stop being greasy

Jagi you don’t have to dress up to please me, you don’t have to doll yourself just to make sure my eyes are only for you. Because even without those things you would still be the most beautiful person that my eyes ever laid on

Sungjong- myung…

Jjongie I'm not just saying this to please you, believe me you are beautiful, be it in the outside or in the inside. And even if we both aged I would still think you are the most beautiful creature I have ever laid my eyes on, you wanna know why?

Sungjong- okay why?

Because you are not only beautiful on the outside but also in the inside, you have a big and kind heart, you put others first before yourself, you help other people, you share your blessing to other people. I love you not because of your looks but because of how beautiful and pure your heart is. This world consists of millions of people but I would still choose you at the start and end of the day because you are worth more than millions of people.

Sungjong- ...

You probably thinking I’ve gone crazy but I'm not jjongie, I just don’t like seeing you fussing about how you would look like and how you should dress up, you would look stunning and a head t

Please log in to read the full chapter