So Beautiful

One Shots - Monsta X
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, yeah, this story was originaly made for a contest that I joined in a group (Saying 'hi hello annyeong' to Monsta X Philippines! :D). Sorry if it's a bit crappy, but this is more of a Christmas gift for all my readers rather than a contest entry. ;)

Enjoy and Happy Holidays! :D

On Christmas Eve, meet me at the park by 5 PM.

Those were the words that were resonating on Changkyun’s head as he was on his way towards their meeting place. He was still wondering why Hoseok would want to meet him on Christmas Eve, knowing so well that both of them were very busy. Why on a day such as this? But Changkyun didn’t really mind, because he was actually excited to see the other. Anything for Hoseok…

As soon as he got off the bus, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took it out and saw the time. It was fifteen minutes before their supposed meeting time, but he already received a text message from Hoseok asking him where he was. He replied, telling the other that he was near, and asked the same. Before he could even put his phone inside his pocket, his phone vibrated again, signalling another message.

I’m already here – Hoseok

Changkyun didn’t bother replying. Instead, he put his phone inside his pocket and started walking towards where they were supposed to meet, excitement slowly filling his insides. Changkyun still remembers the way, as their meeting place is very memorable for him.

The moment he sees a white-haired man with blue highlights at the end of his hair sitting under the tree, he immediately recognizes that it was Hoseok. He runs excitedly towards the other, almost falling as he was doing so. Hoseok immediately sees him, laughing as he saw the other stumbling towards him, causing Changkyun to pout. He motions the other to sit beside him, which Changkyun follows.

“So… what was it that you wanted to talk about?” Changkyun asks as soon as he was seated. Hoseok does not respond, instead, he moves closer to the other, putting his arm on the other’s shoulder, causing Changkyun’s cheeks to turn red. Hoseok hums before he speaks, looking at Changkyun.

“Well, do you remember this area?” Hoseok asks in return, still looking at Changkyun, knowing the other can’t look back at him. Changkyun plays with his fingers while looking at his lap, before he responds.

“W-well, of course I do,”

“How about the promise we made a year ago, do you still remember that?” Hoseok asks, his tone becoming serious. Changkyun looks at him, confusion evident in his face. This gesture hurt Hoseok, but he wouldn’t want to give up. He smiles as he removes his arm on the other’s shoulder and starts to play with his own hands, re-enacting the time they were under the same tree around a year ago.

Hoseok just came from seeing a friend. The two of them had just reconciled and were happy that they were able to fix their strife. Hoseok was happily walking in the park when he saw Changkyun sitting under the tree where they’d usually meet, crying. He immediately removed his earphones and sat beside the other, but Changkyun didn’t bother looking at him. He just cried his heart out at that time. Hoseok wanted to cheer him up, so he patted Changkyun’s back, causing the other to look at him.

“H-Hoseok? W-what are you doing here?” Changkyun asks in a shaky voice.

“Well, I’m checking out if my favorite person in the world is okay, but is obvi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter