I really don't know....like seriously....don't ask...

Destruction of a Bias List

 

How did I get here? I don't know. All I was doing was sitting on the couch reading. Only to have dark clocked figures rushing into the room. I stood up slowly as they circle around me. I glance around as all of this happens. I close my eyes and sigh deeply.

I open my eyes again to see the barrel of a gun pointed at me. I slowly sit on the couch again. I stare at everything around me. Across from me I spy two groups standing at the door. Blocking anyone getting out.They are EXO and BTS. They stare right into my soul. BTOB has me at gun point.  However B1A4 are doing their sprout dance. And Block B and Vixx are dancing against the walls being idiots. Then Boyfriend just standing in the corner watching all the destruction take place. As they calmly sip their tea. Then they smirk and chuckle a bit.  Slowly as I look at the destruction around me I notice something is off. Something is missing. No someone. Then that laugh. The laugh of true evil. I shiver and all stops. Even Block B stopped as everyone stared at the door. The door bursts open. Got7 has arrived.

The other people glare at the new comers. They feel endangered. Boyfriend tremble as the intruders come closer. Exo and BTS back from their positions as they leave a direct rode to me. Got7 walks closer. However, the four groups left stay put. I feel the chills of a bias list burning. BTS start to sing fire as Got7 approach. Block B have a stare down with them. Then Vixx. As Got7 try to past a new chill fills the room. A new group. All is still as B.A.P. bursts through the window nocking Got7 a few feet back. As they fall to the ground they stare at the defeated. The last thing to be said was by Bang Youngguk. As he stares at the fallen he stares into my eyes. "Chya" before all hell breaks loose. 

I watch as the fire burns around me. I feel the chills of the distruction of a bias list. As everything calms I knew that it was only the calm before the storm. Off in the distance the sounds of the rookies echo. Everyone freezes only to have B1A4 get ready for a fight. "Our true enemy has come. Astro is coming for a fight for the top." All gasp as they know that they are coming nearer and they search for not a place on the list but for the crown of the list.