Final

Finally Bought

Ren was most surprised when he was actually bought. He spent so much time with Junhong that many of his friends kept telling him that he would bought. But he didn't believe it. Mainly because he remembered having a conversation once with Junhong and the other told him that he wasn't looking for a new kitten. That he was happy with just Yuyu and his complicated relationship with his boyfriend.

 

And honestly, Ren wasn't sure if he could share anyway. He did like to have the attention of whoever he was currently crushing on and he knew he wouldn't always have the other’s full attention. But also he felt bad. He was a new kitten that was coming on and it was possible Junhong would spend more attention on him at first and that could also cause issues too.

 

Being bought by a master that already had a kitten was something that Ren hadn't thought about before but it was something he would need to seriously think about and in the time he had know Junhong, he hadn't thought about it. The other was just so fun to be around.

 

Of course they had that one night where their hormones just got the best of them and they did . They did talk about maybe making it official, but it had been weeks since that happened and they hadn't discussed it since then so Ren just assumed it wasn't going to happen.

 

So when the letter from the Academy came in the mail telling him he had been claimed and by who, he was so damn shocked. It wasn't something they talked about. It wasn't even something he hoped for. He had honestly been looking for other masters. There were a few others he clicked with but none as well as Junhong. So in a way, Ren was really happy that he had been bought by the other, but at the same time he was still worried. Worried about what Yuyu would think. Worried about how he would fit in with the family.

 

He grabbed his phone and opened up his sns app and scrolled through till he found the last message from Junhong and quickly sent him a message.

 

@minkikitty

 

You bought me????

 

The reply back was so quick that sometimes Ren wondered if the other just stared at his phone, waiting for him to message him or post something so he could comment. Which was ridiculous. Junhong not only had his number so he could call anytime, but he also knew where he was staying within the academy so he could always come over and visit.

 

@byzelo

 

Yeah! :) We’re gonna have so much fun together! ;)

 

Ren read over the reply and smiled softly. The other was so strange but it was cute.

 

@minkikitty

 

What? Didn't get enough last time?


 

@byzelo

 

I could never get enough of you Minki~ Pack your things. I'll be by later to pick you up and help you move in!

 

Ren bit his lip as he read the words and sighed softly. Packing. Moving. This was really happening. It wasn't just a dream. It was going to become a reality. Could he handle this? Would he be a good pet? Or would Junhong get bored of him after a few weeks. Would Yuyu hate him and try to convince the other to get rid of him? There were so many doubts that were running through his head that Ren almost started crying.

 

@minkikitty

 

Are you sure you want me?

 

@byzelo

 

I've never been more sure in my life. I want you. Not just for , but for the friendship we made and the connection we have. I love you, Minki. And now you're my kitty! ❤️

 

Ren felt the tears roll down his cheeks slowly. Because for the first time in his life he was wanted. Not just because he was a kitten and was different from others. And not because of his kinks and the sick erts that wanted to exploit them all the time. He was wanted because of who he was, for all that he was. And it made him feel so amazing.

 

@minkikitty

 

I love you too. ❤️ I'll be ready when you get here.

 

@byzelo

 

❤️

 

~*~

 

Ren gasped as he was pounced on the moment the door opened.

 

“Brother kitty!!” Yuyu cheered happily as he hugged him. “You're finally here! I've been waiting so long!” He groaned and dragged Ren further inside by his arm. “Wolfy was being so mean by waiting so long! But he said it was gonna be a surprise and now you're here and we can play together forever!” He said and bounced.

 

“Oh!” Turning, Yuyu pulled out a necklace and placed it around Ren’s neck. “Yuyu made it! It's pretty right? I have one too and I made wolfy one so we all have one!”

 

Ren stared at the necklace and smiled happily. “Thank you.” He said. He hugged Yuyu before a gentle hand touched his back and guided him to the stairs.

 

“Let's let him get settled into his room Yuyu.” Junhong said and guided the other upstairs. Walking halfway down the hall, they stopped and open the third door on the right. “This is your room.” Junhong said. “Yuyu is next door and I'm right across the hall.” He told him.

 

Ren stepped into the room and looked around in awe. It was so large! Much bigger than the whole dorm he lived in at the academy. It was so beautiful too. More than he could have ever asked for. He turned and stared at Junhong and smiled.

 

“It's beautiful.”

 

“Well it has to be. It has to match your beauty.” He cooed softly and Ren flushed. “Aw. My kitten is so cute when he blushes. Whining, Ren reached up and covered his face.

 

“Hush!”

 

Junhong laughed and shook his head. “Alright. So you take the time you need to get settled. And I'll check on you later.” Ren nodded and smiled at him and waved him off. Alone in his room, Ren walked over to his bags and stared at them. Now all he had to was unpack and get settled into his new home.

 

~*~

 

It was well into the night before Ren had actually settled in. Yuyu had stopped in a few times and distracted him, but last he heard, the little kitten had been tucked in by Junhong and was fast asleep. It was rather quiet in the house as well.

 

Shadow and Peony fast asleep in the kitty bed that had been meant for him that Junhong had bought. But he wasn't going to fight for it. Not when they were so cute curled up together. A husky puppy and ocicat kitten.

 

With everything finally in a place, Ren laid back on his bed and closed his eyes. It was so nice and felt so soft and amazing under his body. He swore he was only asleep for a few minutes when he was awoken by soft kisses pressed against his neck. softly, he opened his eyes tiredly and came face to face with Junhong.

 

“Master.” He groaned.

 

“Sorry kitten. Did I wake you?” He whispered with a smirk, obviously not sorry at all. His lips trailed up and brushed over Ren’s cheek before moving higher and over the kitten’s ears, making them twitch.

 

“Yes.” Ren whispered and yawned. “What is it?” He asked softly.

 

“I thought we could play.” Junhong chuckled and nipped at Ren’s ear lightly, pulling a soft moan from him.

 

“Play?” Ren asked and nodded his head. “Kay.”  Tired and heavy arms moved to grip at the other’s sides, though the grip was weak. Leaning in, Junhong pressed his lips to the other’s in a soft kiss before trailing kisses down his neck. He was greeted with soft moans that slowly died off.

 

Pulling back, he raised a brow and stared at the sleeping kitten before chuckling. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to Ren’s head. “Sleep well kitten.” He whispered. He slid off the bed and pulled the covers over the other, tucking him. With one last kiss to his head, Junhong made an exit from the room. It had been a long day for all them. It was best to let Ren sleep. He could always have fun with the other tomorrow. After all, they had the rest of their lives to be together.