tell me you're not a dream

wonderlust

min yoongi/kang seulgi

AU (fluff, romance)

 

 

“what? why are you looking at me like that?”

yoongi blinked, slowing getting himself back to reality as a pair of endearing almond eyes was staring at his sleepy ones with pure concern. her sweet voice has him fully conscious before he scooped her frail figure in his arms. tightly, she did the same as yoongi sneaked his head in her ginger hair before blowing light kisses over her neck and collarbone.

“hey, that tickles! what are you trying to do there, mister?”

he stopped abruptly, shifting his head from her hair as his droopy eyes fixed to her twinkly, confused ones, “i’m just trying to make sure that you’re real.

the girl’s forehead tilted slightly, “what? what does that mean?”

he then again embraced her in his arms, leaving his lover’s question hanging and his chin rested on her shoulder. yoongi adored how her slim fingers twirled in between the strands of his green mint hair – how every little things she did would always give him unspoken trance of true comfort.

“i just want to make sure that you’re real, kang seulgi. that’s because i’m afraid that i’m stuck in some sort of a wonderful dream. what if i have fallen in love with a perfect girl that only exists in dreams? i sleep too much, so please tell me this is not a dream.”

seulgi giggled at his silly mumbling. she took him by her hands, gently caressing his face at each side of his cheeks.

“oh, yoongi. why are you so cute? of course, i’m real. otherwise, i can’t do this.”

her lips were very soft when they’re pressed over his. he can feel adrenaline rush pulsating in his nerve. it certainly felt like a dream, except it’s not. he felt the sweetness of her lips, perhaps like cotton candy.

“see?” she grinned tenderly and yoongi can still taste the sugary tingling coated over his lips even when her lips were no longer there. his hand tucked a strand of her bright ginger tresses behind her ear. gazing at her deeply, feeling her every fibre warming under his touch.

gently, he her warm cheek with a contented smile, “yeah, you are real, seulgi.”