doo wap there goes my heart

wonderlust

kim taehyung/kim sejeong

college!au (fluff, romance)

► doo wap by ioi

 

“oppa, don’t you have important stuff to do right now?”

sejeong asked without even trying to lift her head up. she was busy jotting down the answer of the physics equation. taehyung was there to help her since he’d taken the subject last semester and pretty much aced it during final exam; which a little surprising for her but right now, she’s been doing it alone – the guy in front of her has barely spoken a word to her.

“yeah, i’m doing it right now,” he replied dreamily and sejeong eventually lifted her eyes at him.

“uh, i mean real important stuff like finishing your lab report and proofreading your essay. not watching me doing homework.”

the older pouted his lips immediately—sejeong tried to bite back an amused grin—and tilted his head slightly in his palm, “why? staring at my beautiful girlfriend doing her assignment doesn’t count as an important stuff?”

red blooms spread across her cheeks upon hearing to his honest remark; she’s too weak for him – probably, everything about him. her eyes glanced away from his dark chocolate irises, somewhere almost hidden under his dark fringe that she wasn’t able to gaze at his soft features any longer without letting her heart beat madly.

“oppa, you’re making me blush. again.”

she muttered under breath. something warm and calloused began to wrap around her smaller hand on the table. her cheeks couldn't help but blush even more when his hand clasped around hers.

“i did it again, didn’t i?” he laughed lightly as he tightened the hold of his hand around hers. she loved the way his long fingers fitted inside her hand, the way his deep voice of laughter rang melodiously into her head and also, the way his twinkly eyes looked at her, like she’s the only one he could see, right now. every single thing.

a shy smile appeared on sejeong’s face and little stars seemed to be dancing inside his eyes when they’re fixed with hers. she counted herself lucky; lucky to have him.