I Have Been Waiting For You

Pieces of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They said there was a ghost in the school. Back in the days where it was still a boarding school, a pretty boy had committed suicide because of a broken heart. There were so many stories and rumors about the boy. But the famous one was told that his boyfriend left him and move to another school without telling him. Now he roams the hallways, dressed in white, waiting for his boyfriend to come back.

 

Students in the school never saw him, but no one liked wandering around the school after classes were over, much less at night on there rare occasion of a school event. Of course, there were always a few students who enjoyed scaring others occasionally, but mostly the students just let the poor boy alone.

 

Jung Yunho could feel the vibe in the hallways, but he never really believed the stories. Yunho is a smart boy. He believed in science and logic, but not ghost story or rumors. He believed there’s an explanation of everything. He always thought, ‘Who the hell would commit suicide because of the broken heart. That’s too stupid and childish.’ They all didn’t make sense to Yunho.

 

One day Yunho was studying in the library and completely fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter