Final

Cute Taehyung!

There was never a time where Taehyung missed his afternoon walks; at 5:45 to be precise. He loved the little piece and quiet it brought to him, the sun beaming on his tanned skin and bleached orange hair. The trees casting soft, subtle shadows on the ground, the wind gently blowing against his face as he embraced it’s gentle pushes backwards. The area where Taehyung lived was quiet and calm, flooded with old people and maybe a few young souls. It was the complete opposite in contrast to his life. Taehyung’s life as an international K-pop star sure was hectic; especially being a solo act in his 20s with a voice that can hit all the notes, lets not forget his godly looks, made him a heart-throb that everybody in the entertainment industry wanted to get their hands on. 

 

Taehyung’s life was far too busy for him to be worrying about personal matters but he couldn’t help it, he desperately wanted somebody to cuddle, ravish, kiss…He sighed at this thought. When was he even going to find his true love? The one he's destined to meet? His soul mate? Taehyung ruffles his hair in angst. His eyes focused on the worn pavement and ears vibrating from the sudden sound of a ‘bang’ he looked up and saw a pale beauty, jet-black hair, small features that were softly contrasted against his big brown eyes; that were now piercing at his own. Taehyung let out a little blush at the jet-black haired boy whilst she was eyeing him. 

 

Taehyung muttered out a small: “What?”

 

The Jet-black haired boy was now moving closer to Taehyung, closer and closer, until his mouth was aligned with Taehyung’s slightly pink ear,

 

“Cute” he whispered.

 

The words from the Jet-black haired boy set shivers down Taehyung’s spine and soon sent him running to home sweet home, even there wasn’t safe; since it was only 10 minutes away. The thought that this pale beauty lived down the road made his heart flutter. 

 

Taehyung dashed to the front door abruptly opening it and slamming it shut. He began to slide his body down the cold hard walls of his corridor and hid his flushed face with his hands. The thought of the pale beauty’s voice ran through his muddled head, ‘cute cute cute cute uuuhhh.’ Taehyung lifted his heavy body and dragged it to bed not even looking at the fridge, he just wanted to sleep off this feeling…The feeling of a stupid crush-at-first-sight.

 

The next morning Taehyung woke up and decided to change the time of his peace and quiet walk to 11:00am, to avoid the pale beauty who lived 10 minutes away. 

 

He left his house making sure to double lock and check the front windows were closed. He began to walk, feet moving in sync and his hand unconsciously moving through his hair that gleamed vibrantly in the autumn sunlight. He looked up to hear a familiar voice:

 

“Ahh its you cutie?”

 

“w-hhhat?” Taehyung whimpers out.

 

“You’re the cutie from yesterday, are you not?”

 

“who the hell are you calling cutie, huh?” Taehyung exclaims whilst trying to put on his best tough act which he’d learn’t from the countless music video and shoots he has attended. Now the jet-black haired boy completely ignored this question and instead walked up to Taehyung; not as close as last time but close and flatly said:

 

“Hey cutie, can I join you on your walk? And it’s not ‘you’ it’s Jungkook”

 

Taehyung in quick succession replied:

 

“It’s not cutie it’s Taehyung.” Now Taehyung didn't mean to come off stingy but the ‘so-called’ Jungkook made him nervous. So nervous acting obnoxious was the only solution.

 

“So Tae, can I come, on your walk that is?” 

 

What’s with the sudden chummy nickname? Taehyung thought to himself completely ignoring the fact Jungkook knew he was going on a walk. Being weary of Jungkook; knowing that he could pull his mind into an endless void that he'd never be able to escape if he got too close, but at the same time he wanted it, he wanted to be pulled into the jet-black haired boy’s void. So making this choice he incoherently muttered:

 

“S-sure.” The mutter was that left Taehyungs mouth was hushed and impossible to pick up, but Jungkook’s perfectly rounded ears that clung to the side of the perfectly rounded head were focused on Taehyung’s lips, eagerly waiting for an answer. 

 

Jungkook’s eyes were an epitome of joy at the discovery of Taehung’s words. His body now keenly positioning itself next to Taehyung’s. 

 

Jungkook had been eyeing Taehyung for a while now through his bedroom window waiting for his chance as the the bleach-haired boy made him inquisitive. Upon watching him, he discovered he liked to go for walks and listen to music, he loved the sun shining brightly onto his eyes and the the soft shadows the world around him casted, he loved the neighbourhood cats; which he always stopped in his tracks to , He loved the subtle pressure the wind pressed against his face which made him close his eyes and allowed Jungkook to take a good glance at Taehyung’s resting features out of his window from a far. But now Jungkook was close and he could feel his chance finally being given to him, it was like fate, except forced.

 

The two began walking, passing looks at each other from time to time; Jungkook noticing that Taehyung had a light shade of pink smeared across his face The silence between them wasn’t awkward but peaceful - the kind of peaceful Jungkook knew Taehyung loved.

 

They’d spent about 30 minutes in peaceful silence passing looks, gazing at their sunlit surroundings. The silence was broken when Jungkook blurted out: 

 

“Cutie turn this way…”

 

Taehyung furrowed his brows and elegantly turned his head to meet with Jungkooks gaze. Before he knew it the jet-black haired boy pressed his pink tinted lips against Taehyung’s slightly parted ones, kissing him gently. Taehyung was falling badly into Jungkook’s void, Taehyung wasn't easy but, his stomach was in knots, his brain forgetting how to function and his heart, his heart pounding out of his chest. Taehyungs face flushed and eyes forcibly sewn shut. Jungkook sure had him wrapped around his fingers. Jung kook broke free from the gentle kiss and pierced Taehyung with his big brown eyes. ‘cutecutecutecutecutecute’ Jungkook thought to himself.

 

“Hey cutie, I've watched you for too long to let you slip away, so be mine?” Jungkook muttered without his usual confidence, which he was expecting to depend on.

 

“N-no such t-hin-g as t-t-take it slow for -y-yo-u, huh? Have it y-your w-w-way..” Taehyung muttered.

His face as red as the autumn leaves that surrounded them, and his brain had long forgotten how to function, especially when he’s got Jungkook standing in front of him with his eyes giving him long warm awaited gazes. Jungkook found it impossible to get over the bundle of cuteness that stood in front of him. He brought Taehyung in closer for a hug. wrapping his toned arms around him. Taehyung buried his face into Jungkooks hard chest, his speech stuttering: 

 

“I’m not easy, it’s just someone like you is hard to resist.”

 

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyungs failed explanation to why he’d let Jungkook have his way when this was only their second encounter, but it didn’t matter to him as long as Taehyung; who he'd been watching all along, was his, and in his arms, he sure didn't care. 

 

Jungkook smirked at Taehyungs shyness and drew his mouth closer to Taehyungs red ears, whispering:

 

“Cute”