02

My Everything ( & More)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun was up and the city was already bustling. The weather has been quite friendly these past few days with the delicate wind breeze and soft sunshine. Up above the luxurious condominium building, Luhan woke up to the sound of soft snoring and warm body pressing close to her. Though the rays of sunshine aren’t that visible through the curtains, it managed to wake the girl from her slumber.

 

 

Slowly, she cracked an eye open, adjusting to the dim room, looking around the place for a short moment before sighing fondly at the sight of a certain someone next to her. A small smile crept up on her lips at Sehun’s peaceful sleeping stature cuddling her close. Luhan pulled her hand out from beneath the comforter and trailed her finger down the bridge of the male’s nose out of habit, to the scar on his cheek and down to his sharp jaw line. Sehun grunted at the touches and Luhan froze fearing that she woke the male from his rest.

 

 

 

The girl removed the arm draped protectively around her waist, placing a pillow for him to hug instead and made her way out of bed as quietly as possible. Luhan tiptoed herself to the bathroom to get ready for the day. She has college to attend as much as she loved her mornings with Sehun and there happened to be a test from the annoying professor which is crucial for the well-being of her score.

 

Luhan rubbed her eyes tiredly, feeling her bones ache after a day full of activity. Yesterday was pretty much hectic because she stayed up almost all night finishing her project and if it weren’t for her boyfriend’s help in completing the job, she wouldn’t have the luxury to wake up in a comfortable bed. Not only that, confronting her brother was also hard work so Luhan is quite amazed that she could survive all that.

 

 

 

 

With eyes barely open, Luhan strutted towards the bathroom and headed straight to the sink. She slowly prepared her toothbrush and put a generous amount of her favorite strawberry flavored toothpaste. With that ready, she faced the mirror while brushing her teeth, paying attention to the prominent dark eye bags on the reflection. Her long hair is getting unruly but Sehun had asked her not to have her hair cut knowing how hard it was for her to grow them. Maybe she’ll just tie it until she has time to go to a salon. Suddenly, a figure came out of nowhere and Luhan almost screamed if it wasn’t for the mirror that showed the mop of messy blonde hair standing right behind her.

 

 

“Good morning, I thought you were still in dreamland.” Luhan greeted while observing the male from the mirror with a tired smile.

 

Sehun only grunted in response and made himself comfortable by resting his chin on the girl’s shoulder, eyes still shut close, and embracing her in a tight back hug. Luhan rolled her eyes at the sleepy older male and went back to brushing without a care in the world. Sehun tend to be very touchy and full of skinship when he’s just woken up so after a few years of being in a relationship Luhan doesn’t question his behavior anymore even though she got flustered the first time he did it.

 

“Go brush your teeth or take a bath or whatever. You need to go to the restaurant and check your staff.” The girl nagged and Sehun clucked his tongue in distaste. He cracked an eye open and somehow he smirked knowingly at Luhan’s reflection on the mirror. Luhan could only wonder what Oh Sehun has up his sleeves with suspicion. Sehun had loosen the hug but both his hands are hovering near Luhan’s waist and she gave him a warning glare through the mirror.

 

 

 

“You do that and I’m going to kill you.”

But Sehun never listen anyways.

 

 

 

The male moved his fingers quickly, tickling the said girl at the sensitive spot. Luhan erupted into huge laughter, dropping her toothbrush in the process.

 

“I’M REALLY GOING TO KILL YOU!” she shrieked as Sehun’s hand moved to her neck and tickled all over.

 

 

Ten minutes later, the chaos died down as Luhan sprayed water all over her boyfriend’s face and Sehun making a mess of the bathroom with various bottles on the floor. To say the least, the bathroom turned into a shipwreck as the couple turned the space into a warzone, chasing each other in the relatively spacious area and with mainly Luhan throwing anything in sight. Luhan won the battle as she strangled the man with a nearby towel making Sehun admit defeat with a cough.

 

“You were really trying to kill me huh?” Sehun rubbed his neck when he admitted defeat and was set free.

 

 

 

Luhan picked up all the fallen objects with a pout, “you know how sensitive I am…” She then hung the said weapon (towel) on the nearest rack.

 

 

 

Sehun chuckled happily, “Okay okay. I’m sorry but wait for my revenge. I’m a person full of grudge and I’ll make sure to tickle you harder the next time.”

 

This is one of the mornings Luhan liked best, the slow morning where they spend it together without much thing to worry about. The girl could only giggle at the male’s attempt to threaten her but failed miserably.

“I’ll be waiting then,” Luhan whispered and pecked the male’s cheek before running out of the toilet.

 

 

 

 

 

After both of them had gotten ready for the day, Sehun had prepared a feast for their breakfast. The mundane instant ramen is turned into one of the greatest menu of Aglio Olio with similar decoration to five-star restaurants but this is way cheaper. (one of the many perks of having a chef boyfriend).

Both of them were having their peaceful breakfast when Luhan’s phone rang, stopping the couple from eating. Sehun urged her to answer the call but Luhan seemed uncomfortable when she pressed the green button.

 

“Hello?”

 

 

Sehun stared intently at his girlfriend across the dining table, admiring her long eyelashes and possibly every single thing about her. Luhan’s expression was uneasy as she listened to the caller with a frown on her face.

 

“I still don’t know. Maybe I’ll go on a date with my boyfriend tonight so maybe I won’t go.” Luhan mumbled, eyeing Sehun who looked confused at the conversation. There was no date planned so Sehun is quite lost. Is Luhan lying to her own friend?

 

After a few words exchanged, the call ended and Luhan heaved a deep sigh.

 

 

“Was it your friend?”

 

 

“Not exactly,” Luhan answered and shoved a fork-full of the said noodles. “But considering they spend almost every single day with me at campus, I guess they deserve the title.”

 

 

Sehun knows prying matters is not really his thing but looking at Luhan’s bothered face is quite worrisome. “Were they asking you to go somewhere?”

 

 

“Yeah, they forced me to go to the usual college party tonight but I already rejected them so don’t worry about that. They’ll start bugging me when I get to the university grounds but its okay, I’ll just reason my way out like usual. I mean it sounds fun but I bet there must be too many people in the house, many will be too drunk, a lot of them will start doing something inappropriate. Chanyeol asked me to come along since he needed a friend there but I just don’t think I’ll go.”

 

The words seemed assuring to anyone who had heard but Sehun knew better. Luhan is still young, she is still curious of the outside world. Her parents had been very strict of her life until now so Sehun bet she’s only pretending to be uninterested by the drool-worthy offer. She is restricting herself to go and Sehun doesn’t want Luhan to feel left out especially when even the ever so nerdy Chanyeol is attending it. This was one of the many ways Luhan use to see how Sehun will react to the proposal, if the male only nods off the topic then she take it as a no and it up.

 So far Luhan had refused five party invitations. And today would probably mark her sixth time this semester, she thought.

 

Sure, Sehun is very protective of his lover when it comes to meeting strangers, especially hormonal young adults who might hit on his girl. Of course he’ll be worried sick but that doesn’t mean he’ll just lock her up in the apartment doing nothing.

 

“Why don’t you go to the party?”

 

 

Luhan was caught off guard when Sehun offered a soft smile.

 

 

“College isn’t really college without the parties,” Sehun said. “I’ve been to a few even though I barely even know who hosted the party and whose house it was. It’s going to be crowded and loud, but you’ll still have fun. Why don’t you try and enjoy while you’re there? Besides, your best friend is going to be there. He’ll need you most in this kind of situation.”

 

 

Luhan bit her lower lip and stared at Sehun. “Are you testing me?”

 

 

Sehun replied with a quirked eyebrow.

 

 

“Did my parents ask you to test me? I know they’ll ask you to check up on me but I never thought that they’ll go to this extent.” She looked away and found herself staring intently at the cupboard instead. The girl had been quite sensitive since they visited her parents last weekend. They are quite chill about their daughter’s relationship with Sehun but couldn’t stop controlling her life, it being in a traditional family. It doesn’t help also when she’s the youngest in the family with having an elder sister and brother who really think its fun to make her life a living hell.

 

 

Sehun held his laughter, “Do you really think I would do such thing?”

 

 

“Are you sure you’re not a spy?” Luhan narrowed her eyes in suspicion. Well, its not that she doesn’t trust Sehun but sometimes her parents can be very ‘persuasive’ or in other words ‘demanding’. And it seems too easy for Sehun just to allow her to go. Is he really okay with this?

 

“I’m dating you, Luhan and not your parents,” the older male replied while eating a bite of his dish. “And why should I listen to them anyway? It’s not like I owe them my life. I really meant what I said, you can go. I have the boyfriend instinct and it’s telling me that my little pumpkin wants to try what it feels like to be in a sorority party.”

 

 

Luhan faked vomit as she really hates the nickname and Sehun is poking fun at her dislike of pumpkin is quite bothersome. But at least Luhan knows she’s just being paranoid right now and Sehun is being the ever so supportive boyfriend he is.

 

 

And the girl began thinking to herself. “What if I don’t like it there? What if I suddenly lost Chanyeol in the crowd and had to wait alone until it’s over?”

 

 

“Who said you’ll be there alone?” Sehun said as he cleared his eating utensils as he had finished the breakfast. “I’m gonna be there too of course.”

 

 

Luhan did the same and joined Sehun dumping their plates in the sink. “You’ll come?” she said excitedly, eyes twinkling. And then something suddenly struck Luhan like lightning. She looked around for the nearest clock and gasped audibly when she read the hands of the clock.

“I have class in less than twenty minutes,” she mumbled in distress before dashing into Sehun’s bedroom to get her bag. Sehun chuckled at her and prepared a bag of laptop and papers, heading straight to the door when he had collected the scattered books from the coffee table.

 

Luhan came out from the room with horror written all over her face and dashed to where Sehun is waiting. “I can’t find my glasses, calculus books, laptops and pencil case! The world hates me!”

 

 

The older male pointed to the bag he’s holding and Luhan was certain she could feel her soul flying back to her body. Sehun slung the said bag on her shoulder and tidied her messy hair.
“Oh my gosh, Sehun I just remembered…”

 

 

“What? Did you leave anything else?” The male furrowed his eyebrows in worry.

 

 

“The party,” Luhan started. “You need to get an invitation from the host to get in. And there would be some sort of wristband you need to wear. It’s super complicated.”

 

 

Sehun chuckled heartily and cupped her face, “I will get myself invited so stop worrying about everything. I am Oh Sehun, I will get what I want one way or another. Who would in their right mind reject this awesome guest star?”

 

Luhan rolled her eyes at the overconfidence but nodded nonetheless. “Fine, just make sure to come and don’t let me be kidnapped by some stranger. And I want to go to school by bus today so don’t try to persuade me with going by car.”

 

With the girl’s threat, Sehun pulled his hands away and raised his arms in surrender. He stepped closer with a teasing glint in his eyes and planted a surprise kiss on her lips which was welcomed warmly by the other. The moment was cut short when the guy pulled away and forced her to be on her way if she wants to arrive on time. Half heartedly Luhan put on her shoes, pecking the male on his cheeks before running out from the door while screaming ‘wish me luck’ in the corridor.

 

Now it’s Sehun’s turn to get ready and leave for work. His job only includes conversing with his guests, receiving compliment for his excellent job, sometimes get a photograph taken with famous food critics and cook a dish or two in the display kitchen. He really likes cooking but he already recruited staffs in his kitchen so he got nothing to do in his restaurant rather than wait for Luhan’s texts or play Mystic Messenger for the time to fly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

The contract was signed, officially sealed. The fountain pen was settled down on the wooden table after the process and Sehun relieved a heavy sigh. Now his restaurant has its own branch in Los Angeles and New York, making quite a leap in his culinary business. Who would have ever thought he would really succeed in this field with only little experience and no back up from anyone other than Luhan. Sure, the journey was hard and gruesome but it’s all worth it when he can own more than ten restaurants around the world only after a few years.

 

Of course Sehun is elated to add another branch to his list, but after signing the papers he felt empty. Bored would be the better word though because now he had nothing to do.  The excitement died down after his personal signature has been drawn on the contract paper.

Kyungsoo was literally doing all the stuff in the kitchen as head chef and never allowed Sehun to enter the pantry saying, ‘guys with suits do not belong here,” while pushing the owner out.

 

 

So all morning the blonde could only sit in his relatively empty but spacious office, twirling pen to kill boredom and finished an entire season of Vampire Diaries that Luhan hated so much. He even finished a novel during those hours, clearly being unemployed in disguise.

 

Suddenly the phone on the table vibrated and Sehun threw the cooking book he was reading previously away as if it was on fire and snatched his gadget with excitement. At least this time it’s not a notification from facebook or instagram. His girlfriend had called her for the first time today and he isn’t supposed to act like a teenage girl but couldn’t help but smile to himself.

 

“Hi,” Sehun tried not to sound excited.

 

 

First I need to apologize. Second, I have a favor to ask.”

 

 

The voice from the other side sounds pretty desperate and frustrated. Usually she would return the greeting cheerfully but today must not be one of Luhan’s best days. Sehun could imagine Luhan rubbing her forehead tiredly with eyes scrunched close. “Relax, babe. Oh Sehun is at your service.”

 

“I forgot to bring my project,” the girl said between breaths. “I freaking forgot to bring the freaking project.” Sehun bet the girl is trying her best not to curse or scream out loud, containing the emotion to herself.

 

 

“It’s okay, I’ll get it for you. Where do you think you left it?”  Sehun asked as he slid the phone in between his shoulder and ears, grabbing his suit, set of keys and bag, already heading to the door.

 

 

The file is in the kitchen island and the posters sketches are somewhere there, it’s rolled inside a tube. I’m so sorry Sehun I can’t even think straight right now. I’ve just done the test and all my logical thinking had left my brain. It’s a very ty day and that damned old man gave me extra work to do right now and I can’t leave campus before I finish it. I’m so freaking tired and drained I just…”

 

“Calm down Luhan,” the guy whispered through the phone. “Don’t panic, everything’s gonna be perfectly fine. I’ll get the things in no time so don’t worry. Your professor is still at school right?”

 

 

“Chanyeol is trying to stall some time, but yes, he’s still here.”

 

 

 

Sehun was already out from his restaurant in no time, unlocking his black Mercedes quickly before sliding in. “Then wait for maximal twenty minutes, don’t forget to turn on your GPS so I can track you. Just finish your work and focus on that first. Most of all don’t get stressed about it.”

 

 

The other line was silent for a moment before Luhan replied with a mumbled, thank you.

 

With one objective in mind, Sehun raced against the clock to finish his mission.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

“Say, I’ve never saw Lulu’s boyfriend.”

 

 

Luhan snapped her head up once she tucked her phone in her bag safely. She also pulled out a wrapped chocolate out of nowhere and began munching on the said energy bar. Somehow her ‘friends’ had found her in the lawn area and plopped themselves down at the bench to sit with her.

 

“Yeah, we’ve never seen the guy before,” another girl added. “Well today must be our lucky day then. I’ll get to see the man behind our little Lulu.” They had been listening to the conversation very carefully and rejoiced at last. Luhan is very secretive of her relationship and they need a new gossip to talk about.

 

 

Their voices were sugar-coated and Luhan never felt so disgusted at the nickname until now. And have they been eavesdropping? Psh, what friends? Luhan tried not to think much about it and continued the stupid rough-work of sketches.

 

 

“How old is he again? Don’t tell me he’s a grandpa.”

 

The small group of girls began laughing at the joke and Luhan didn’t even spare them the attention as she drew on her papers carefully to finish her task.

 

 

Oh Sehun is not a grandpa for goodness sake!

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

It was nineteen minutes and forty five seconds after the call and Luhan was gaping at a panting Sehun, clad in a fitting white button-down with sleeves rolled to his elbows and a pair of formal pants. He was holding a familiar tube of her blue print in one hand and an expansion drive in the other. He looked tired out with ragged breath but he was smiling proudly.

“Sehun…”

 

 

“Well, I passed the red light twice but still got here in one piece. But anyway here’s your stuff, still safe and perfect. You can submit it now.” The male walked over to the girl and handed over the stuff. Somehow he managed to find Luhan in the humongous campus area, courtesy of tracking application.

 

 

“…” Luhan cursed in a whisper as she saw her lecturer walking out from the main building with a frown on his face and a certain student with huge ears trailing behind him, mumbling something with quick pace.

 

 

She was already standing up from her seat and about to dash towards the fat old man before Sehun held her by the shoulder. Luhan stared at her boyfriend weirdly and gave him confused gaze.

“That’s your teacher right?” he said while pointing to a certain man stomping angrily from the main campus building. Luhan nodded at the question. “Let me handle this.”

 

 

 

Sehun trudged confidently among the many college students, knowing well he had captured almost everyone’s attention, and made his fabulous way towards the professor who coincidently was walking to the gates. Luhan couldn’t stop the anxiety building up, trailing behind the tall male like a lost puppy. What is Sehun up to?

 

 

 

 

 The professor stopped in his steps when a certain blonde had blocked his way who turned out to be none other than Oh Sehun. At first the old man looked annoyed but then the scowl turned into a huge smile when he noticed who it was.

 

“Oh my, aren’t you Oh Sehun?” the professor stated.

 

 

 

 

“Nice to finally meet you, Mr. Kim. I’ve heard quite a lot about you.” Sehun said while offering a handshake which was accepted gratefully by the other.

 

 

 

 

Luhan was quite surprised to find her usual bossy and temperamental lecturer this cheerful. She didn’t even know he could smile that wide in her entire college life. Park Chanyeol, the pitiful guy who had been trying his best to stall time for his best friend, was out of breath after babbling nonstop for the last 20 minutes and quite shocked himself to see the professor turn his mood totally upside down.

 

 

 

 

The both of them had talked as if they knew each other before and Luhan had to admit that Sehun is really good at handling people like they were his customers.

 

 

Sehun gestured Luhan to come closer to both of them after a lengthy talk while bringing her work.

 

 

“Do you know Luhan, sir?” Sehun had asked while draping an arm around her shoulders.

 

 

 

The professor nodded enthusiastically, “She is my best student! Her sketches and ideas are wonderful.” Luhan was sure that the old man was just stating absolute lies as she never really paid attention during classes. “If I may ask, are you perhaps related to each other?”

 

Sehun chuckled, “she is my lover.”

 

 

 

 

“Then you don’t need to worry about a thing, she will be the best in class.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After what felt like an eternity, Sehun finally submitted Luhan’s project which was accepted by the professor with a million-watt grin. Well that’s also because Oh Sehun had given him an invitation to his top grade restaurant that needs a 6-month-prior reservation. It’s easy to say that Luhan is now the teacher’s favourite student.

 

 

“Thank you Sehun,” Luhan said gratefully after the old man had left. “I was going to cry and break down if you didn’t appear.”

 

 

 

Sehun offered a soft smile, “I’d do anything for you.”

 

 

 

 

 

An awkward sound of someone clearing their throat broke the couple from their little world and that person was none other than Park Chanyeol. Luhan could only chuckle and asked the tall college student to join her and Sehun.

“Thank you too for stalling some time big boy,” the girl said while ruffling the male’s brown hair while standing on her tippy toes. “I owe you an ice cream cone.”

 

 

“You owe me more than that. Talking to an old man who has zero interest in anything is hard.” Chanyeol deadpanned and pushed the glasses perched on his nose higher, huffing tiredly in the process. Luhan chuckled heartily and Sehun smiled at the sight of her carefree nature.  “You can pay me back by going to tonight’s party though.”

 

 

 

Chanyeol looked so desperate, lips puckering unknowingly and eyes widening like a puppy and begged his best friend. “Like seriously, Lu. I know nothing about parties, I know barely anyone except the person who invited me. I’m a freaking nerd for goodness sake how am I going to survive without you?!”

 

 

“I…”
Before Luhan could reply, a slim figure made its way towards the three and offered a friendly smile. Chanyeol immediately blushed at the sudden arrival and Sehun could see the adoration in his eyes.

 

 

 

“Hi Chanyeol, hi everyone.” The young female greeted.

 

 

“H-Hi Baekhyun…” Chanyeol stuttered.

 

 

 

The girl smiled obliviously at the male and immediately turned to Sehun with a questioning gaze.

“Seeing that you’re standing oh-so-close to Luhan without a care in the world and looking at Chanyeol’s calm expression considering he’s a protective friend, I guess you would be Luhan’s knight in shining armor. The name’s Byun Baekhyun by the way, hope you don’t mind my frankness.”

 

 

Sehun nodded with a smile, “Oh Sehun. You’re good at making hypothesis. Nice to finally meet Chanyeol’s love intere…”
Before he was done, a painful elbow jab from Chanyeol made him shut up in silence, completely forgetting his previous statement. Baekhyun, this time, had a knowing glint in her eyes but pretended not to hear anything.

“Sunhye told me you’re not coming to the party, is there anything I could do to change your mind? Chanyeol is persistent in his decision. He won’t come if you don’t.” she said, trying to persuade Luhan.

 

 

Luhan chuckled lightly, “I made up my mind last minute and hadn’t told Chanyeol that I would go. But I was thinking of bringing someone with me and I don’t know if you’ll be okay with it…”

 

 

 

“Of course! That would be great!” Baekhyun excitedly clapped her hands and rummaged through her sling bag. She pulled out two rubber wrist bands and offered one for Luhan and the other to Sehun.
“Both of you are certainly welcomed to the party. So that means Chanyeol is coming too!”

 

 

The said brown-haired giant blushed and pushed his glasses that slid down his sharp nose for the umpteenth time, cheeks blazing with shades of red and pink.

“It’s settled then, see you later guys. Oh, Luhan, tell Sunhye you’re coming if you don’t she’s going to throw tantrum at me. The address is already on the wristband. I’ll be waiting!” Baekhyun smiled and ran towards her group of her cheerleading team not far away after bidding them farewell.

 

 

 

 

After the girl left, Chanyeol can’t help but glare at the couple and left off to the library while muttering ‘betrayers, all of you are betrayers’ on his way. The couple on the other hand couldn’t help but snicker at Luhan’s best friend.

 

 

 

 

 

“Han,” Sehun called. “Let’s get lunch together since everything is done.”

 

Luhan nodded excitedly and linked their arms together with a bright smile, walking back leisurely towards the bench to get her things. Well that was until Luhan remembered her classmates who would be waiting for her.

 

 

As expected, they were still talking to themselves at the same spot as before and Luhan swore she could listen to their neverending topic of her life and boyfriend. With anger flaring Luhan stomped towards the said bench, forgetting that she’s still holding hands with Sehun, automatically dragging the older male with her.

 

“Hey guys,” Luhan said with a terrifying fake smile that managed to garner her friends’ attention. “I was thinking when you would find another subject to talk about other than my life.”

 

 

“Come on Lulu, we were just curious. Don’t take it too personal,” Sunhye, one of the mutual friend Luhan had with Baekhyun, said with a tiny smirk on her cherry red lips. But then everyone’s eyes turned to the male standing beside Luhan who cleared his throat. “And you haven’t introduced the y guy standing next to you. He came a few minutes ago right? I hope he’s still single though. Is he your brother? How come you never told us about him?”

 

 

 

 

The group of girls began murmuring between themselves and Sunhye couldn’t stop ogling at the sight.

“Luhan told me about her friends and how you guys are curious to her boyfriend.” Sehun intervened, sensing his beloved’s distress. “So I wish my arrival will explain everything today. I don’t really know about informal greetings but I hope you don’t mind. I’m Oh Sehun and well, none other than Luhan’s inamorato. And before I forgot, Luhan and I are coming to your year-end party tonight.” He confidently said while raising their interlocked fingers to show them.

 

 

For the first time since Luhan knew her ‘friends’, she saw how their jaw hung in surprise at Sehun’s frank words.

 

“Aren’t you the popular chef who owned the expensive restaurant?”
A timid voice asked from one of them. Luhan recognized her as the girl who just wanted to blend in but stayed silent most of the time.

 

 

“Well, I wouldn’t really say that I’m popular. But if you think so then I’m honored. I’ve seen you before, kid.” Sehun mentioned. “Your mother’s Chinese foods are the best. Send her my best regards.”

 

 

 

The young girl blushed when Oh Sehun flashed a friendly smile. Once again, Sunhye and her squad was speechless at the new information. Luhan looked a little more uncomfortable than before and that’s enough to send signals for her lover as Sehun quickly cleared up the table and collected Luhan’s stuff into her bag.

 

“Sorry to cut our first meeting short but I have a date with Luhan and I wouldn’t want to let her wait longer. See you around,” the Oh waved to the group while holding Luhan’s hand in one hand and her bag in the other.

 

 

But before they left, Luhan whispered loud enough for the girls to hear with a wide smirk. “Who’s the grandpa now?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------

 

unedited chapter for everyone cause im a lazy dip. i'm also sorry for the lack of update cause im a depressed piece of trash. thank you to everyone who read this story, and to you guys who spared time to subscribe and commented, i'm very thankful to all of you! peace out :D