01

My Everything ( & More)

 

 

 

 

 

 

With angry strides, the college student marched towards the exit of university grounds and waited impatiently at the nearest bus station. The harsh wind was playing with everyone’s hair and turned them into messy bird nests but no one seemed to care about fashion and appearance now.

 

 

It was still two weeks before winter comes but the city was already filled with the agonizing cold winds and dull grey skies. Everyone was wearing their thick jackets and fur coats when they’re walking around town to avoid getting sick. Weather forecasters had even said that the temperature will drop to ten degree celcius today and bringing extra hot packs might come handy.

 

 

The bus finally arrived and the said college student climbed aboard, sighing at the warm air in the said vehicle. It didn’t differ much from the temperature outside but at least the winds won’t make everything worse. She sat down on one of the seats at the back near the window and let her mind wonder once again. Things aren’t really going as she planned.

 

 

 

Five stops later, the depressed girl hopped off from the bus and trudges against the painfully cold breeze towards the luxurious apartment complex. She entered one of the towers, greeted the two guards and rode the elevator up to the 12th floor.

 

Each floor only consists of two living quarters. As usual, the girl took a right turn when the elevator doors opened.

 

There, at the end of the corridor, behind the closed door, is the only place she can call heaven.

 

She slowly walks to that specific door that had bold 1202 written on it and inserts the card key to its slot, punching the password number and waited impatiently for the machine to turn green. Once the door was unlocked, she wastes no time and entered the apartment room.

 

 

 

The place was decorated with simple furniture, only framed photographs and digital clock decorating the plain white wall. The living room was the first area nearest to the entrance, dining room and small kitchen right next to it. She knew this place like the back of her hand, better than her own house.

 

 

And right there, standing next to the brown sofa in the living room, a guy stood tall in his grey sweater and comfortable slacks, his messy ash blonde hair pushed back attractively accompanied with a delicate smile on his face, arms crossed while waiting patiently for her. Seeing the distraught face from the girl, he opened his arms real wide and gave her a reassuring nod. And that is the cue she needed to ran to the male and tackle him in a bone-crushing hug.

 

 

 

 

“Had a rough day at school, sweetheart?”

 

The girl nodded her head which is resting on the male’s sturdy chest. She tightened her hold around the male’s waist while the man circled his long arms around her shoulders, hand gently the girl’s hair in effort to calm her down. He planted a peck on the crown of her head just for the sake of it (not seeing each other for 2 days straight is just miserable so he’ll do anything he likes).

 

 

 

“Anything you want to share with me, Lu?”

The man asked again and this time the girl muffled a ‘no thanks’ on the sweater.

 

 

“Come on,” Sehun says softly. “I’m very much worried and the least you could do is tell me what’s wrong so I won’t have a heart attack. I don’t want you to suffer alone, okay?”

 

 

Sehun pulled away from the hug and stared at the wide beady eyes of his lover. She sighed while doing the same.

“My brother has a spare key to my apartment now no thanks to mom… and he is holding his weekly party there with his friends, in my freaking apartment, inviting strangers to my quarters and probably destroying everything there…” Luhan murmured.

 

 

“Stay over at my place.” Sehun suggested. “I’ll talk about it with your parents soon. And don’t worry about your stuff, we’ll go there tomorrow and move the important ones to my place first just in case.”

 

The older male offered a smile of sympathy, his hand now caressing Luhan’s cold cheek. She leaned into the warmth of his big hand and thanked the heavens that Oh Sehun always knew what she needed right now. Closing her eyes in contentment, Luhan had never felt at home as much as today because Oh Sehun is home, her home.

 

“I don’t bring any spare clothes.” Luhan said dumbly, cracking an eye open to see the man’s reaction.

 

 

“You have a spare toothbrush at my place that gotta mean something right? You’ve been here more often than your parents’ place and I swear I can see a stack of your clothes in my closet. Besides, you can always use mine,” Sehun replied with a smile. He knew how much she loves walking around the apartment wearing his T-shirts that looked huge on her tiny frame.

 

 

That sure made Luhan felt a bit better. A bit.
There is something more important at hand (even though Sehun’s smile is the most precious thing) and Sehun somehow picked it up. Call it a lover’s intuition or anything because really, when does Sehun not know about the ups and downs of Luhan’s day?

 

Knowing that the girl wouldn’t answer to any of his questions right now, Sehun pulled her to his bedroom which is just a few steps away from their position. Oh Sehun’s bedroom isn’t as significant as the rest of the apartment. Even though spacious, Sehun never considered buying ornaments or decorations. There is only a bed, a work table and chair, a flat TV and a nightstand next to the king-sized bed. The walk-in closet and connecting bathroom is probably the only thing plush about the room. But nonetheless, the place gives Luhan comfort.

 

 

Seeing the comfortable bed, Luhan wastes no time throwing herself on the bouncy mattress and snuggled under the warm comforter. Sehun chuckled lightly at the sides before joining the younger, laying down next to her in bed. It is really cold even when the heater is already on so Luhan turned to her side facing Sehun and moved closer to the man’s body just to get some warmth radiating from him. Sehun just pulled her closer, leaving no space in between their bodies and witnessed how Luhan’s cheeks turned pink at their impossibly near distance. He nuzzled her nose lovingly and earned a smile in return.

 

 

“Do you have something bugging your mind?” Sehun started.

 

 

Luhan looked unsure about answering the question but Sehun is staring at her with those brown orbs and seriously that is her weakness.

 

 

Finally Luhan decided to speak after a few moments of silence. “Do you think… that I’m gold-digger?”

 

 

Sehun was of course baffled, surprised at most at the sudden inquiry. Luhan had looked down and unable to meet eyes with her boyfriend. Feeling the sadness radiating from her, Sehun softened. The male used his thumb and index finger to hold unto Luhan’s chin, slowly lifting her head to see her worried expression.

 

“You are not a gold-digger, love. You will not be anything related to that bad term, ever. Why would you think like that? Did someone say that to you?” Sehun had asked so softly that Luhan suddenly felt so small.

 

 

“No… I was just thinking… and people really got a way to get into my head. They were saying mean stuffs about you when they haven’t even met you face-to-face. And sometimes what they say makes me think twice.”

 

 

‘They’ as what Luhan referred are those so-called friends who enjoy being around her just for the sake of popularity as the girl is considered favored by many and Sehun knows to that extent.

 

 

“What did they really say, Luhan?”

 

 

 

“They said that you were an old wrinkly man with tons of money and you’re my… sugar daddy or those weird nonsense. Somehow the topic ended up with me wanting more money from you and I…”

 

 

Luhan was not given the chance to finish as Sehun leaned down to capture her soft lips with his own. Sehun’s lips are maneuvering expertly and Luhan is left speechless when Sehun wrapped his arms around her waist under the sheets and unknowingly Luhan closed her eyes while holding unto Sehun’s shoulder. Their legs are messily tangled beneath the sheets but neither seemed to mind. Luhan's mind went blank and all the things she was going to say was thrown out of the window right away. The older male nipped gently on her bottom lip and began kissing her full on the mouth not long after that. It was a game of slow and steady as Luhan feels her whole body growing hot with the warmth she’s receiving from Sehun. After a few minutes, the male finally pulled away slowly from his lover but let their forehead connect. Luhan was breathing heavily, face a little red and Sehun resists the urge to coo.

 

 

“Let me tell you something,” Sehun says between ragged breaths. “It doesn’t matter what they say about me, Luhan. It won’t matter at all because they don’t know who I am and I don’t know who they are. If pampering and loving you is what a sugar daddy does then they can continue calling me that and I don’t ing care because that is what lovers do, not to mention families. Don’t’ mind what they say, it’s just jealousy speaking out.”

 

 

 

Luhan finally calmed down and heaved a relieved sigh. “I’m sorry.”

 

 

“Not your fault, Lu. Next time don’t pay any attention to what they say, it’ll feed their egos. And in case you start having doubts again, I’ll remind you that you’re never a gold-digger. You’re just Luhan, Oh Sehun’s cute little girlfriend, Oh Sehun's sunshine, Oh Sehun's everything. You're the Luhan who likes to buy bubble tea in the middle of the night, who refuses handbags and expensive high heels and loves eating snacks in the night market rather in expensive restaurants. That’s who you really are and no one can tell you otherwise.”

 

 

 

Sehun always know how to make everything better, be it with his words and actions. But there is still a little thing nagging in Luhan’s head right now even when the previous doubts had been erased.

 

“I have one more bad news,” Luhan said with a frown.

 

 

“And what is that, love?” The male asked while massaging Luhan’s scalp.

 

 

 

And Luhan starts rambling. “My parents want to see you by the end of the week. I told them that you’re busy as hell but they won’t listen to me because they practically like you and my brother better and I don’t want to meet them cause they always got something negative to say and…”

 

 

 

 

Sehun laughs, “Slowly. It’s okay, we can go. I have free time this weekend. I’ll just make up excuses when you’re feeling uncomfortable so we can go back. There’s nothing to be afraid of, you know you can count on me.”

 

 

 

 

“What did I do in my past life to deserve you?” Luhan cupped the male’s cheeks and gaze deeply into his eyes.

 

 

 

 

Sehun frowned. “Isn’t it the other way around? But anyway, get some sleep. We’re going to take a good nap right now, forget about what happened at school and I’ll make your favorite extra cheese lasagna for dinner. How does that sound?”

 

 

 

Luhan attacked her boyfriend with a bear hug and hid her face in the crooks of his neck. “I like it. A lot.”

 

 

 

 

And that was how Sehun found himself smiling to himself, wrapping his arms tighter to the love of his life and let himself sleep into oblivion (until exactly 2 hours later with a hungry Luhan nudging him to wake up and make dinner).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

dying of cheesiness

first chapt is up i hope you guys like it. feedbacks and comments much appreciated! ciao