Fin

Hey Doctor!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sehun entered the room, taking his white coat off and throwing it to the floor – it's just props anyway. His family owned the hospital – even though he managed to pass the Medical Board Exam, attending over other patients never once hit him – except, of course, solely for his wife.

He massaged his temples woozily, it had been two years since he married Jung Soojung – and it had also been almost a year now ever since they got involved in that massive road accident.

Sehun could still remember that rainy morning – they were on their way to the Review Center for Medical Students in preparation of Krystal taking the Medical Board Exam – a large truck had bumped onto the car behind them which resulted into a massive crashing accident. Yet, that time, all his wife could think of was to provide First Aid to the victims even when she, herself, was bleeding all over and her consciousness was about to give in.

Both of them went critical and fortunately, both of them lived but it wasn't until Krystal woke up that she was diagnosed with Anterograde/Retrograde Amnesia.

Anterograde Amnesia is a partial or complete inability to recall the recent past and store new events occurring everyday – as it affected mainly the short term memory, while the long term memories from until when her memory could remember had remained intact.

And in Krystal's case, her memory had gone back to as far as when she was only 17. This is where the Retrograde Amnesia kicked in – this type refers to the inability to recall memories before onset Amnesia, consequently, making her forget about some parts from her long term memories.

Thus, making her forget everything about the man she married and going back to being a teenager.

But Sehun wasn't the kind of guy who just gives up.

He will wait without forcing his wife to remember him.

It wasn't clear if Krystal's case was a permanent or a temporary case of Amnesia but one thing is for sure, if she won't remember him, he'll make her fall in love with him all over again. He'll make her marry him every day and he'll never get tired of producing new memories of them together – he'll stay by her side… forever.

.

.

.

Just then, his door flew open revealing an infuriated and shocked Krystal, "Yah, docto–" and even before she could finish her sentence, her eyes widened in horror as her vision caught a large

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter