The End of Us... or is it?

No Happy Ever After, Just Disaster

Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKBA2-fCMA

 


Her swollen eyes looks ugly.

 

Her face is bloated. She looks horrible.

I heard a lot of murmurs from my neighbors saying that I look dreadful. But I don't care, I didn't ask for their opinion anyways. Am I that foolish?

 

Breathe In. Out. In. Out.

 

The quiet atmosphere was disturbed by the sudden creaking of the door. Then it came to me... Maybe he went back. I immediately stood up from my seat and walked towards the door's direction. It was really him. A smile was replaced from my week-long frown.

"Jiyong ah~" I whispered as I saw him walk swiftly towards our room. Maybe he was searching for me. I followed him in our room but what I saw made my heart and hope crash into pieces. He was infront of the dresser trying to collect all of his clothes and belongings, stocking them inside a large backpack.

No.No.No,

 

I went up to him and tried to beg for him not to leave.

"Jiyong ah~ please don't do this." I held his arm and knelt infront of him as if looking that desperate just to prevent him from leaving.

"Mianhe Sandara. Goodbye" He whispered then zipped his bag and walked out of the room quickly. I tried my best to follow him but I was too late. I heard the door shut and I knew that marked the end.

The end of us

The end of our story.

The end of a happy relationship.

The end of our love for each other.

Without moving into a different position, I closed my eyes and a single tear crept into my cheek.

 

I tried to get over it. To get over him and to be honest I did...Well sort of. After a few yeaers of ignoring him. I finally got over everything that happened.

I avoided crying over him. I learned how to live independently.

Thank You Jiyong. (with a pinch of sarcasm)

 

Here I am once again. Back to the same place where I thout the best day of my life happened. My prayers granted and my wishes fulfilled.

Like it was dejavu I was sitting on the cemented bench with my feet almost buried to the bed of orange leaves. I lowered my head a bit,  closed my eyes, 

rested my hands into the bench and inhaled the fresh air. Then I felt a sudden touch by someone's palm, brushing against the back of my hand.

 

I slowly lifted my head and opened my eyes. It was no other than him. He looked at me sincerely.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

I admit it, he looked really honest when he told me these two words that I have been waiting to hear for a few years. Like what I said.. i got over him but a part of me kept on telling my mind and heart that I still like him. 

I mean, I think I'd be too harsh if I only thought of the disastrous memories that I had with him. Obviously that wouldn't be fair for both sides. 

Yes, i loved him... and I still like him. But he have hurt my heart. I don't know what to do anymore. Its like there's a devil and an angel inside my mind arguing on what decision I should make. Arrgg. I'm confused.

Should I forgive him? After reminiscing all the memoried I had with him.

 

You answer.