Going Crazy

No Happy Ever After, Just Disaster

Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMEpBJ-ZIIc


 

I sat on a cemented bench located on the park near our house. My hair was gently blown by the wind of autumn. I slowly brushed my hair back into place and right then I felt hands cup my eyes. I knew who it was. He was my life. My world.

“Jiyong ah~” I smiled as I turned to face him. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered

“Nado Saranghae Jiyong ah~” he sat beside me and placed my head on top of his shoulder. I gently closed my eyes and held his warm hand. It was indeed a moment of my life when I thought that everything went perfect for me.

But...what happened?

“I told you that’s not true!” I shouted as loud as I could in front of his face. I looked directly to his eyes as I tried to prove to him that I was telling the truth. Why would I lie? What would I even get if I lied to him? His trust? No. I will not give up in defending my stand to this argument that he started.

“You know what, I don’t believe you anymore.” He said then he turned his back and started walking away. I clenched my fist and closed my eyes as I tried to hold back my tears. His heave footsteps echoed around the room and I heard a couple of picture frames break into pieces that made me cringe. The door shut loudly and from that point,  I knew that I didn’t have that strength anymore. My knees began to get weak and made my body fall on the wooden floor.

 

I has been a week since our fight, from then he never went back home. I felt miserable without him by my side. I was like piece of me was missing and it was impossible for me to find that piece. Expect the unexpected.

 

I sat on our couch with my two legs crossed. I tried to think of anything that I can do to bring him back to my life. But then the idea that popped out in my mind was that..I was hopeless. It was time to forget everything about him.



 

Hello First Chapter! 

I'll post the Second Tomorrow.. I'm already sleepy T.T

Yeorobun Gyunight~! ^^

tumblr_lwnuy4XHEJ1qe521ro4_250.gif