epilogue.

don't try to save me ~ EPILOGUE

 

"But Khun, why do you always take thousands pics of me?" said Woo, hiding his face behind his hands, annoyed. Nichkhun was standing
beside him, shooting lots of pics of his lover and smiling.
"I have my reasons" he replied, smiling. Then, he sat beside Woo and shoot a pic of them together.
They looked at the picture. Khun was smiling, happily, while Woo had his usual pout. They laughed together.
"But why?" asked Woo again.
"It's stupid but..if someday you let me go, i will still have those pictures of you. I will remember you like this, forever.
I will remember us, together and happy. Forever."
Wooyoung smiled. "Yes it's stupid..cause, you know, i'll never let you go."
 
 
 
 
But you did. You did, and it's all my fault.
Nichkhun was lying on the floor of their apartment, with all their photographs over him, in his hands, on the walls.
From that day he did nothing but staying on the floor, watching their pictures, and their video together. He did not sleep
anymore, he did not eat anymore. Nothing. Nothing was important anymore.
He could only look at the pictures. And suddenly, flashes of the day went through his mind, killing him.
He could clearly remember everything. How he ran like crazy and the jumped into the water, screaming Wooyoung's name.
How he took out from the water Wooyoung's body, how he looked at his lover's white face, how he cried screaming for help,
and then everything went blank again.
Suddenly Chansung's voice filled the room. He didn't even realise that the phone was ringing.
"Hyung..you should come to the hospital. The doctor said that Wooyoung can
wake up hearing familiar voice..please, come"
He didn't answer. He never answered their calls. 
He didn't want to see Wooyoung like that. Pale, almost lifeless, skinnier. And all because of him. And, if Wooyoungie
would wake up someday, he didn't deserve to see him alive again. Not after what he did. He only deserved to be alone
with his pain. Wooyoung would be much better without him, even if he would wake up.
Wooyoung knew he cheated on him. And he didn't notice anything. You are so stupid Nichkhun.
He couldn't even imagine how his Youngie felt in that moment. Surely he was hurt, so hurt he almost died. 
Died. You idiot. Suddenly he bumped on his feet. What the hell am i doing here? What if Wooyoung..If he..dies..
He couldn't even think about that possibility. He had to see him as fast as he could. Every minute, could be the last.
 
 
 
He rushed to the hospital, running like crazy.He looked like a zombie, but he didn't care. He found Wooyoung's room, 
nobody was there. He slowly opened the door, scared of what he could see inside. But then, he just saw his little boyfriend,
sleeping like an angel. But..he couldn't see any tubes, or something like that attached to Woo's body. What.. 
He was not in coma anymore! Nichkhun's eyes got all wet, while he approached the bed. That was the best day for him.
Wooyoung was not dead. He was breathing, he was alive. He and his cute puffy red cheeks. That was all he wanted.
Even if Nichkhun was burning inside, knowing that they couldn't surely be together anymore, he was the happiest guy
on earth. Cause wooyoung was there, alive. He took Wooyoung's hand, caressing it gently. His heart was going to explode
with all his feelings. Seeing him again, like this, after he thought he had lost him forever, was the only thing that mattered.
He cried, silently, with an hand on wooyoung's hand, and the other hand on his eyes. 
"Finally you came.." said a weak voice. He took off his hand from his eyes and looked at Wooyoung, still crying like a baby.
"Wooyoung!" Nichkhun said, crying hard. "I'm so sorry.." 
Wooyoung's hand went on Nichkhun's head, touching his hair gently. He was smiling to him. Nichkhun's heart was about to explode, and he
looked away. He didn't deserve his smile and his kindness.
"Nichkhun look at me..i forgive you. I forgave you a long time ago, don't be like this.."
"I don't deserve your forgiveness, i don't deserve you. it's my fault if you are here.." said Khun, crying.
"Maybe you don't deserve it..But i do. I deserve you. I can't be without you. All i could think about, when i was..drowning, was you face. Only your face."
Nichkhun can't do anything but smile a little. "So..we can erase everything and start over?"
"No we can't erase this..but we can start all again.." said Woo sweetly, wiping away Khun's tears.
Nichkhun went slowly beside him, and kissed Wooyoung's puffy cheeks. 
"Don't ever leave me again."
"Now you must go away." Woo said, in a serious tone.
Nichkhun looked back at him, worried. "Wha-What?..Why?"
Wooyoung chuckled. "You stinks, and you look like a zombie. Come back later!"
"You're so sweet, i love you too!"Said Khun, running away from the hospital. 
I'll never leave you Wooyoungie. I promise.