chapter two

Once Again

They broke their gazes as soon as they realized that they were staring at each other for too long. Taeyong hurriedly walked over to his seat. 

 

"Hyung! This is our new classmate Seulgi! I told you there'd be a transferee in this class!!"

 

~"What is she doing here? they moved to seoul? what do I say??"~

 

"uuhhm. Hi" Taeyong said in a low voice, avoiding her eyes.

"Seulgi. He's the friend I've been talking about. Lee Taeyong. he may look like a rude person but he's a nice guy. Well, just not as nice as me." Jaehyun smirked

 

~"I'm suppose to introduce myself to her now, am I? . What should I say? Hi nice to see you again? Long time no see? How have you been? or do I pretend like I've never met her before? This is too overwhelming. I can't think straight!! I need to put on a cool face. I can't show them I'm tense, but I need to say some--"~

 

"Kang Seulgi. Nice too meet you." Seulgi introduced herself first and bowed a little to Taeyong

 

~"Ah--Of course. "~

 

"Lee Taeyong. Nice to meet you too." Taeyong still couldn't look at her. The atmosphere around the three of them suddenly became awkward and silent. 

 

~"So we're stangers again. I can't blame her if she wants to forget me. I know she hates me after what I did... I've always wanted to make it up to her. But I don't have the courage to. I'm not wishing for the two of us to get back together. I just want to fix things between us."~

 


"Hyung! Let's go have our lunch." Jaehyun's already at the door and called for his hyung as soon as their class ended.

"Why are you always so fast? Keure. I'm coming" Taeyong stood up and walked over to Jaehyun

"Seulgi! Hurry up!" Jaehyun now called for the girl who is finishing up writing her notes

Taeyong gave Jaehyun that she's-coming-too?! look. Jaehyun just nodded and smiled, he couldn't wait any longer so he went to where Seulgi's seat is and grabbed her hand. 

"Just do it later. I'm hungry" 

Seulgi looked

"Oh. Ye. Sorry for making you wait."