End.

Mystery Man

“So, yes I met this guy last Friday night in the club. I was all awkward at first, but then he said he knew my channel - my heart just stopped at his voice. He was such a hottie and his voice was plain , and I managed to get to dance with him. That is until some ed me and made him get away,” Himchan rolled his eyes.

“I didn’t even get his name!” Himchan pouted onto his camera. 

“I think I spent the whole night looking around the club for him, but I couldn’t… since he was wearing this black tee and everyone was wearing them.”

He looked down at his hands for a while.

“I hope I get to see him again though…” Himchan sighed.

“I’m going to be so embarrassed though if he sees this, which is very much unlikely. But I’ve been going to the same club every week in hopes to see him again,” another pout.

“Well, that’s enough of storytelling for today, and I’ll see you guys in the next video! Bye!” He smiles into the camera and waves.

Himchan posts his video up, secretly hoping that his mystery man would just come up to him in his next visit to the club. He isn’t not a fan of going to clubs on his own but he was sure this guy was different from any other people he meets in the club.

The attraction was too strong for him to deny.

It’s already Thursday. He couldn’t wait for it to be Friday night again – this would be the 3rd time he goes to the same club on his own. He kept wearing the same pair of jeans jacket, loose tee and tight jeans to make sure the guy remembers him, but finding the mystery man was a tough hurdle he has yet to overcome.

He had a good feeling this time though – he had a hunch. Everything seems to be going his way this week.

The door to his room opened and his buff housemate, Jongup, he leans on the door to HC’s workroom. Himchan was re-watching the video he uploaded with the title “MYSTERY MAN”, reviewing his work and making sure everything was running.

“You’ve fallen so hard for this man, hyung. You don’t even know who he is.”

Himchan could’ve just gotten his housemate to go to the club with him, but the younger has been so busy with his new tracks and refused to go with him –“I am very inspired right now” the younger said.

“So you should be a supportive brother and go with me to the club to find the guy. You’ve seen him before when we went together!” Himchan states as he hangs his outfit up behind his door to make sure it doesn’t get ruined.

“Yeah right, all I know is he was lean and was wearing black,” Jongup rolls his eyes and waves the other off as he walked back to his workroom. Himchan huffed at Jongup’s statement and pouts again.

Himchan decided to just sleep it off, he needs his beauty sleep now. He might not sleep if he meets the man of his dreams tomorrow, he hopes so that is.


“Good luck tonight, Himchan-hyung!” Jongup shouted as Himchan was wearing his shoes by the door.

“No thanks to you, my lovely housemate!” Himchan shouted back as he leaves the shared unit.

The long awaited Friday night is here and he had a hunch that this day is going to be a great day. He felt like skipping all the way to the train station, even though it is going to make him look crazy and stupid – but he didn’t care.

The travel to Itaewon didn’t feel long at all to him as it was the day he had been waiting for.

He spots the club around the corner and waves to the bouncer who is already used to seeing him here every week. He even knows the bartender and most of the waiters here, having been in the club on his own for hours last week. He stops awhile as a few people recognized him, and squeezed through the already heated up dance floor, while he is on his way to his usual spot by the bar.

“Our Prince Charming is here again!” says Daehyun the resident bartender. His voice is ridiculously loud, beating the loud speakers in the club.

It seems like everyone who talked to him seem to know his story and either calls him princess or prince charming who is looking for his other half.

“AH Jung Daehyun! I don’t need you to announce it to the whole club!” Himchan is already blushing as he sees some people looking their way.

“I didn’t do it, you did it, hyung” Daehyun laughs and passes Himchan his usual drink.

Himchan doesn’t drink much – having to be conscious to find this man – but he needs some booze to be able to get into the mood to jump into the floor.

Today was different though, half an hour in the club and he was already on his 4th glass of tequila. Daehyun didn’t seem to be too bothered by it either, refilling Himchan’s glass when he sees its empty.

“Himchan, right?”

That voice. It’s him.

Himchan froze seeing his mystery man looking down at him with a gummy smile on his face. He was wearing a black loose teewith a pair of loose-fitting jeans, the tattoo on his chest showing.

“Can I have this dance? I hope there is no one who is going to chase me away this time,” said male offers Himchan his hand.

Himchan is quite sure he looks stupid right now, his eyes wide and staring at the hand the other offered.

“The name is Yongguk, and I hope I am the guy you were looking for,” Mystery ma- Yongguk smiled even wider and grabs Himchan’s hand.

“I – you- YES- …. I’m Himchan,” he managed to stutter, his cheeks flushed some more at that comment and stood up as the lean male leads him onto the floor.

The same day, 4 weeks ago they were at the same place together, and now they are able to just pick off where they stopped. Himchan was still flushed, but he still stuck close to Yongguk. Their bodies swinging to the beat played at the moment.

Yongguk leaned towards Himchan and placed his arm on the latter’s hip.

“I watched your video by the way. Sorry for coming so late, princess.” Yongguk’s lips was lightly grazing the other’s ear, sending shivers down Himchan’s back, and making his legs weak.

Himchan leaned onto Yongguk and wrapped his arms around the other’s neck – they’re bodies stuck onto one another as Himchan buried his face on Yongguk’s shoulder, trying to hide the blush on his cheeks. This allowed the older more to place him lips onto Himchan’s neck, leaving trails of soft kisses which slowly lead to Himchan’s jaw.

Yongguk leaned away and brought Himchan’s face right in front of his.

“I hope I’m not the only one feeling this way,” Yongguk said as he stares into the other’s eyes, slowly leaning into the other.

Himchan’s eyelids fluttered before closing and tilts his head waiting for the fireworks to burst when their lips touch - but it never came. Instead he felt the other’s lips on his left cheek. He looked at the other in surprise. Yongguk chuckled at the other, and grabbed his hands.

“I’d like to get to know you better.”

Himchan smiled at the other as nodded – agreeing that he doesn’t want this to be a one-time fling. He allowed himself to be brought out of the crowd, and out of the club.

“Where are we going?” Himchan asked.

“Anywhere you’d like to go. We can go grab something and just talk if you want.”

“Sure” Himchan is falling even deeper for this guy and he knows. He grabbed Yonggguk’s hand, entwining their fingers together and pointed at a nearby restaurant.

Their night was not a heated one but it was a beginning of something even more precious.


“Remember that other video that I posted about the mystery man?”

Himchan is blushing. Yongguk stood behind the camera, arms crossed and gummy smile on his face as he watched his boyfriend talk about how they met while using his face mask.

“I found him, well no it was more like he found me? But if you guys are following my instagram you would see him. I know you guys asked in the comments, but it would be more appropriate for me to just make it clear here.”

He gestured the other to come into the frame. Yongguk strongly refused at first, until Himchan let out a whine and pout which got Yongguk all weak.

Himchan grabbed the other’s arm and pulled him into the frame.

“It’s this lovely man right here – yes he is mine, so he is off limits everyone!”

Yongguk only waved towards the camera trying to leave the frame a soon as possible.

“I’m not going to let him say anything, you guys might just fall for his voice” Himchan glared playfully at the camera.

Yongguk smiled at the younger’s antics and walks off after placing a peck on Himchan’s cheek – making the other flush.

Himchan couldn’t control his grin.

“If I’m getting wrinkles from stretching this it’s your fault, Bang!”