A Sneak Peek

Letters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! uhm... since I only had 8 comments for now....yehey!!!! I will give a very short sneak peak for the next chapter.

Geun Suk's POV

Shin Hye, Soo Hyun and I are on the rooftop of our new house. We just moved since my parents' business expanded to Seoul. We were marveling on the beautiful scenery below. My house is on top of the hill overlooking the city below, so the city lights look like colorful fireflies. We sat there for a while without saying anything. It’s as if our hearts are conversing silently.

 

I stared at my bestfriends Soo Hyun and Shin Hye, specially  Shin Hye the face that I missed so much. We have been apart for quite sometime since she moved to Seoul. Whenever the three of us are together I don’t need to pretend, I can be myself, unlike when I am with other peole, I have to always wear a smile. I am forced by dad to be nice to everyone even though I feel like punching the person that annoys me. But  with Shin Hye and Soo Hyun it’s different, I can rant, cry, frown and look stupid but still they don't mind. They cheer me up when I'm down, listen to my  rants, my shoulder to cry on whenever I had problems. Their company is my sanctuary.

--------------------------------------------

“Don’t worry Geun Suk ah, I’ll always be here I won’t leave you” she  assured me

“Promise?” I asked.

“Promise! I will always stick around you” she raised her hand then she linked her pinky around mine and made her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter