First Meeting

A Moment... A Lifetime...

Luhan's POV

 

Yoona entered the cafe looking around for me and when she saw me, she waved and has an apologetic smile. "Sorry" she said while I guide her to her sit. When i sat on my chair, she smiled sweetly and greeted me "Happy Anniversary!" I smiled and kissed her "Happy Anniversary! I happyily greeted back and she started to talk about her day which i find very  cute and amusing. "Luhan, I will go to the restroom first." she excused herself after our dinner. After a few minutes I saw her walking towards our table tugging someone I can't see. "Luhan! Luhan! Remember I told you about my childhood friends back home? Guess who I met on the restroom?" Yoona excitedly told me and before I can even answer she continued "Tadaa! Seohyun this is Luhan my boyfriend. Luhan this is Seohyun my ever so cute baby sister?! We're not blood related but I consider her my real baby sister. She's one year younger than us." Yoona introduces us and my world seemed to stop!

 

"Its her!" my mind shouted. "Unnie" she stopped Yoona while blushing and I'm mesmerized. I know its wrong but I couldn't stop myself. "Am I Invisible?" a man's voice brought me back. He's the tall man whose with her.  Yoona look at him "Why are you here?" she asked him. "I saw you dragging her so I followed." the guy replied. Yoona rolled her eyes but smile "that giant over there is Kris. He's the same age as us." she said. Kris rolled his eyes "Hi! I'm Kris" he introduced himself. I finally had the energy to stand up and introduce myself. "HI! I'm Luhan. It's nice meeting you both." "Do you like to sit with us?" Yoona asked looking at Seohyun but it was Kris who answered. "No! She's my date and I'm not sharing her."