Trouble

A Moment... A Lifetime...

Luhan's POV

After gathering myself, I let go of Seohyun and look at her. "Are you injured? Are you hurting anywhere?" I asked. She shook her head sideways. "Why did you wander in the forest alone? Its dangerous!" I almost yelled at her. She lowered her head "I'm sorry sunbaenim. I got excited picking up spices and herbs I didn't know i wander off too much when i tried to get back, I couldn't find my way." she explained. "It's okay you're safe now." I said as I guide her towrds the camp. "Seohyun-a!" A petite girl run towards us and hug Seohyun. "I was so worried! I searched for you but couldn't find you. I was so scared something might have happen to you." the petite girl said. "I'm so sorry, Min. I wander off too much and got lost. i'm sorry." Seohyun said. Everyone's attention is directed towards us. "I'm sorry for causing a problem. I promise i wouldn't do it again." she said bowing her head for apology. Everyone smiled and relieved that nothing happened to her after smiles and encouragement, everyone get back to their chores. After making sure she's alright, i started to walk towards our tent and there I saw Kyungsoo waiting for me. "I think... You're getting yourself in a whole lot of trouble." Kyungsoo said while looking straight at me. And I know deep inside what he is talking about...