Mystery

The Facade

2 MONTHS LATER

"My life . Nobody notices my presence. Well except Bong Pal. Nevermind, let's not bring up that scumbag into this conversation." Hyun Ji let out a big sigh of exasperation, putting her palms on each side of her cheeks.

"Cheer up! I'm pretty sure you'll find a better man. Like my honey." Kyung Ja unni giggled in a high pitched voice, smiling ear-to-ear.

"Who's your honey this time?" She asked with curiosity, lending her ear to hear her better.

"Oh I thought you'd never ask! He works nearby that rascal's house! The university teacher by day veterinarian by night who goes by the name of Joo Hye Sung. He's the total package! A guy too good to be true."

"That's what you say to every guy you set your eyes on." She rolled her eyes, clicking her tongue.

"I swear this time, I'm being sincere. Don't believe me? See it for yourself!" She grabbed the cappuccino, accidently left her notebook and poofed.

"YA! UNNI! You forgot to bring thi—!"

As she flipped a few pages, the corner of a picture slid out of the book and made its way to the floor. She quickly dust it off and found the face a little familiar. Was it a déjà vu? She squinted her eyes to get a better look and noticed a handwriting in the back.

"Wait... How on Earth did Kyung Ja unni had in her possession one of the most precious belonging of Bong Pal? What is that girl up to?"