True Colors

The Facade

"Hyun Ji-ah! Wait!" Bong Pal grabbed her wrist.

"I can explain!" he continued.

"What is there to explain? You said you loved me yet you eye every in the room."

"You've got it all wrong. Let me explai—"

"Enough. I do not want to hear any lies coming out of your mouth anymore. You repulse me."
You shove the ography pictures of minors that you managed to find in his bedroom while he was away overseas. 

"You are sick, you e." You smacked him hard across the cheek knocking him down on the ground.

As he shudders, he coked one eyebrow high while dipping the other low all the while grinning unpleasantly before letting out a psychotic laugh.

Her feet ghosted upon the forest floor as she flew through between the trees. She could feel them chasing her, the sound of her heartbeat filled her ears, adrenaline pumping like ice in her veins, her instincts screaming at her to do nothing in particular. Fear filled her body like blood. This was the hunt, and she was the prey. She payed no mind to her direction, escaping being the only thing that mattered.  She was vulnerable, she had never felt so mortal.  
Her animalistic instincts, burried deep down beneath the morals and etiquette associated with humanity, were pulsing through her like a second heartbeat. She was oblivious to all but the goal.  She could not fight, she could not hide. She did not know how much longer she could keep running, she could sense them behind her, rapidly catching up to her.