Bonus.

Green.

Bonus:

 

“I can’t believe the both of them are treating us as though we’re non-existent.” Minsoo grumbles as he turns away from the lovey dovey Chanhee Byunghun couple kissing and cuddling in each other’s arms that was making him uncomfortable.

 

From the corner of his eyes, he could see Niel boring holes into his face.

 

“What?!” Misoo shrugged as he frowned at Niel’s sudden interest in his face. Was there something on his face? He sure hoped there wasn’t a bug because otherwise he’d freak out and yell like a girl and that wouldn’t go too nicely with his manly image.

 

“So Chanhee hyung kissed you.” Niel smirked as he turned to Minsoo with a menacing gaze hidden in his smirk that sent chills down Minsoo’s spine.

 

Yup, he was in deep trouble.

 

Lee Chanhee you little . I’m blaming you.

 

“Listen Daniel you were the one who kept on going about it and pressurizing Chanhee to kiss me alright, he kissed me to shut you up you were the one at fault. So you are going to need a punishment!” Minsoo returned Niel’s smirk who paled at the older’s words.

 

Jonghyun stared on wide eyed, already predicting what was going to happen next.

 

In which Minsoo pulled Niel by the collar and slammed their lips together. The both of them tumbled onto the floor as they made out just there and then.

 

“The floor doesn’t seem comfortable. Is it me or is the air in here getting suffocating? Whew this heat!” Changhyun commented as he fanned himself with his right hand, watching Niel and Minsoo’s actions.

 

“Little kid can’t watch !” Jonghyun shrieks as he covers Chanhyun’s eyes with his hands flusteredly.

 

“Choi Jonghyun. First of all, I’m older than you. Secondly, why don’t we have some fun too?” Chanhyun grins as he removes Jonghyun’s hands off his eyes.

 

“Our hyungs are very busy with romancing as you can see anyway.”

 

===

 

“More more more!”

 

“Argh!”

 

“Ouch Jonghyun that hurts!”

 

-

 

-

 

-


 

“More more more there are more zombies coming!”

 

“Stop killing your own teammate yo!”

 

“Stop elbowing me in my arm it hurts move over!”

 

“RUN RUN RUN THE ZOMBIES ARE ATTACKING QUICK!”

 

“I said stop shooting at me I’m your teammate.”

 

GAME OVER

 

Changhyun and Jonghyun puts down their game consoles as they panted from the intense round.

 

“Call of Duty is so fun let’s go for another round!”

 

===

 

What?! Why are you staring at me like that? You thought I would make Changjo and Ricky go into 3rd base and hit home run earlier than their older group members?

 

Nah.

 

xoxo

byungtokki