Green.

Green.

It happened in a flash, at lightning speed.

 

It happened so quick that Byunghun didn’t even have time to react. He just stood still and frozen as he witnessed, with his own pair of little almond eyes, his Chanhee pulling Minsoo hyung to the front of the stage and kissed him on the cheek.

 

His Chanhee, that had a nice ring to it.

Byunghun’s Chanhee.

 

No Byunghun don’t stray away from the topic!

 

He was astounded. No astounded was an understatement. He was stupefied.

 

He would have been less shocked if it was Minsoo that kissed Chanhee but it was the other way round.

And he would have let the whole incident go if they were playing the pepero kiss game but no,

 

Chanhee

 

Kissed

 

Minsoo

 

Damn Byunghun you’ve been repeating this sentence too much!

 

Chanhee didn’t make things any better by wiping his lips with the towel that Minsoo had used to wipe his cheek after the kiss. And Chanhee only wiped his lips after Minsoo wiped his cheek with the towel. Did he not think of immediately taking the towel to wipe his lips? Did he only think of wiping his lips after Minsoo hyung wiped his cheek?

 

Byunghun’s mind was a whirl, he felt like the entire stage was spinning or was it just him that was spinning. He could feel a bitter aftertaste at the back of his tongue as jealousy surged and pulsed through his every vein.

He didn’t know anymore. It felt like his ears were stuffed with cotton and everything was just muffled including the fans’ screams. All he could visualized was the scene where Chanhee’s beautiful red cherry lips touched Minsoo hyung’s cheeks.

 

That beautiful red cherry lips that was supposed to be for him and him only.

 

===

 

Chanhee noticed Byunghun sitting alone in the waiting room with his lips curled into the most adorable angry pout. Strutting over like the diva he is he took his index finger and thumb and pinched Byunghun’s pouted lips together tightly earning a whine from Byunghun who slapped his fingers off harshly and turned the other way around, not wanting to face Chanhee at the moment.

 

“What’s wrong my little Byungie?”

 

Byunghun’s eyebrows knitted themselves together, what’s wrong? Did Lee Chanhee seriously just ask what was wrong? Should he know why Byunghun was upset by now? Heck would Chanhee be happy if Byunghun were to go around and kiss Niel or Jonghyun or Changhyun on their cheeks like it was nothing?

 

“Are you… jealous?” Chanhee teased mischievously as he kneeled on the chair next to the one Byunghun was sitting on, his hands placed in front of him on the chair holding him up in the kneeling position. Which makes him resemble a cute puppy begging for forgiveness.

 

“So cute”, Byunghun heard his own voice ring at the back of his head.

 

Shut up Byunghun you’re angry at him.

 

“Byungieeee...” Chanhee whined when he saw that the younger was still unwilling to pay even the slightest attention to him.

 

“Go away!” Byunghun yelled loudly, attracting the attention of the other members in the room as they dropped whatever they were doing to stare at the unfolding scene of him throwing a tantrum at Chanhee.

 

“Yah! Is that how you speak to your hyung? Don’t be rude Lee Byunghun.” Minsoo lectured the sulking boy sternly as he put on a fresh new shirt after changing out of his sweat drenched one that he was wearing for the fanmeet.

 

Byunghun kept silent for a moment, waiting for Chanhee to jump to his defence like how he always does but surprisingly Chanhee just keeps quiet as he right back stares at Byunghun.

That was the last straw that Byunghun could endure as he stood up and kicked the chair hard. He could feel a bruise forming as pain wrecked into his foot that he had kicked the chair with but now was not the time he would worry about that as he bit his lower lip hard to prevent himself from wincing out loud.

 

Running to the toilet, he slams the door shut with all the force he could muster and flipped the tap on before crumbling onto the ground and held thighs close to his chest before burying his head into his knees and sobbed his heart out.

 

He doesn’t even know why he was feeling so jealous and angry over a stupid kiss but wouldn’t deny that he was hurt when Chanhee didn’t even speak up for him when Minsoo chided him. After all, he only threw a tantrum because the both of them were doing skinship shamelessly on stage. To him it was as though they were trying to show off to the fans that they were in love or something.

 

The toilet door creaks open and Byunghun wipes his tears away with the back of his hand, looking up with anticipaton hoping that Chanhee had come to comfort him but his face fell when he noticed it was just Changhyun who had come in to check on him after hearing his sobs that unfortunately wasn’t drowned out by the sound of the running water like Byunghun hope it would.

 

“Byugie hyung, don’t cry.” Changhyun tugged Byunghun tightly taking the older’s small frame into his as he swept Byunghun’s messy hair out of his face before using his thumbs to gently wipe the other’s tears away.

 

Byunghun sniffled into Changhyun’s shoulder as the latter pats his back in soothing motions in an attempt to calm Byunghun down.

Seeing that Byunghun had calmed down a little, Chanhee steps in and wordlessly takes Byunghun into his arms carrying him back into the waiting room and plopping him down onto the velvet couch as carefully as he could. Wrapping his arms around Byunghun, Chanhee kissed Byunghun’s cheek and nibbled on his ear making Byunghun giggle faintly in between his sniffles.

 

“Crybaby.” Chanhee whispered into Byunghun’s ears.

“I’m sorry for making you so mad baby. That kiss was just for fanservice. Plus Niel kept going on and on I just wanted to shut him up.”

 

“Hey!” Niel retorts, clearly unhappy with Chanhee’s words.

 

But the both of them ignores Niel blatantly as Chanhee fishes out a lollipop from his back pocket.

 

“A lollipop isn’t going to make me forgive you.” Byunghun huffed, still angry and jealous over Chanhee’s actions.

 

Chanhee just hums and unwraps the lollipop before putting it in his mouth, chuckling when he sees Byunghun pouting. Crunching the candy till it is completely off its stick, Chanhee removes the white lollipop stick from his mouth before slamming his lips onto Byunghun’s whose eyes were wide opened from Chanhee’s sudden kiss. He was about to protest when he felt pieces of the candy being transferred into his mouth.

 

“Strawberry’s your favourite flavour isn’t it?” Chanhee mused after pulling away from the candy kiss as Byunghun on the broken pieces of lollipop that was in his mouth.

 

“Ani...” Byunghun whispered.

“Channie’s lips are my favourite.” He mumbles as a tinge of red spreads from his cheeks to his ears and neck.

“And those lips are mine and mine only. This is mine.” With that Byunghun presses his lips against Chanhee’s for a second kiss.

 

“These, also mine.” Byunghun huffs as he took Chanhee’s strong veiny hands in his small feminine ones.

 

“Everything, mine.” The small boy snarls as he eyes everyone in the room as if to claim his possession and warn everyone not to touch his Chanhee.

 

“I do like seeing you jealous, it brings out your possessiveness.” Chanhee smiles as he pulled Byunghun onto his lap.

 

“But it hurts me to see my little baby cry. Channie is sorry.” Chanhee sighs as he kisses Byunghun’s tear stain away, rubbing his lips on his cheeks softly.

 

“I’ll always be yours, you don’t have to be insecure Byungie. I promise. Just like how you’ll always be mine. In the future this pair of lips won’t kiss anyone or anything unless it’s Lee Byunghun alright!”

 

===

 

Leave me a comment if you like me to do little drabbles like this in between my chaptered fic updates!

Hope you guys liked this one.

 

But really, you guys should totally check out the fancams of Chunji kissing CAP. They are so adorable, my capji feels ugh. *cries*


 

xoxo

byungtokki