Debut

Debut

     "J-Jeno I'm scared... W-What if they think I'm not good enough to be debuting..what if they call me 'just a pretty face'..what if I'm untalented to them?" Jeno looked down at Jaemin who had teary eyes and his hands were shaking a bit. Honestly, Jeno didn't know what to say. He has thought about this too..what if the fans think he's untalented?

     Jeno reached forward and gently rubbed his roommates arm. With their debuting nearing everyone was becoming nervous and jitty. Even Mark, Donghyuck, and Chenle who had started their music career before, you could tell they were nervous too.

     "Jaemin you're overthinking, alright? The fans loved you on the Mickey Mouse Club, and I'm sure they'll still love you now. And the new fans, they'll be enchanted by you too, like everyone else was. All the hate you might get is from people who are probably sitting behind a computer jealous that you are achieving your dream. I know you're worried and nervous, but filling your head with these thoughts aren't going to help you.. Please think positive. And I'll always be here for you Jaemin, alright?" Jeno managed to get out, hoping his words were good enough. Jeno leaned down pulling Jaemin in a hug. He has always been the closet to Jaemin, and he's the only one he's really opened up to. He hated seeing Jaemin feeling this way, he just wanted his best friend to be happy.

     As Jaemin wrapped his arms back around Jeno while burying his face against Jeno's neck, he nodded and clinged tightly, trying to stop any more tears that threatened to fall. Jaemin was so happy, ecstatic, that he had a friend like Jeno. Someone who he could turn to even if it was at 3 in the morning, waking the other from his sleep.

     Jaemin smiled softly and let Jeno's words sink in, nodding and relaxing a bit. "T-Thank you Jeno," He said softly. "You're really amazing." He laughed to himself.

 

- i dont know how to write yikes