2/2

Tears Are Falling

A year later…

 

The concert was finally comes to the end as BAP members stand in a line, side by side while panting hardly. They took their time for few minutes to control their breath and drinking the prepared bottles on the stage. Yongguk was wiping his sweat and gesturing to Himchan to talk with their fans.

“Now… our concert has reached to the end. How do you feel guys? Are you having fun?” Himchan asked. Their fans were answering him with their screaming and raising their green light stick higher to show them that they really had a fun at the concert.

“Okay. Who should we start first? Maknae Zelo?” Youngjae gestured to their youngest to start his final talk. Zelo nodded as he raised up his mic near to his lip.

“Firstly, I want to thank you to all of you for coming to our encore concert here. And I’m really being a grateful person that you still willing to come to support us, give us strength when we feel tired or sad… and everything. Really really thank you. I love you, Babyz!” Zelo raised both of his hands and forming a love shape before throwing to them. He smiled when their fans screamed happily.

“Jongup-ssi?”

“Ah, yea… Firstly, I don’t know how to express my feelings towards you guys but I’m glad that you came to our encore concert here. Thank you for coming and still supporting us for all this time. I love you guys! Thank you!” Jongup bowed to them. Youngjae looked at their fans with a mixed feelings before raising his mic.

“I… have a lot of things to say but… I don’t know how to say it. Firstly, like Jongup and Zelo said, thank you for coming to our encore concert. And even though we lost one of our members, you guys still here keep supporting us till the end.” Youngjae takes a deep breath before he continued. Their fans immediately turned silent as the atmosphere becomes heavy with a sad melody.

“Really thank you. In the future, I hope you guys gives a lot of love to us, willing to be with us whether happy or sad moments... And I hope you guys keep remembering Daehyunie and pray for him up there. I love you!” Youngjae ends his speech before he turned his back towards the fans, trying to control his tears.

“Hmm… I don’t have much to say. Thank you for coming. Hope you guys go back safely after this concert. I love you!” Himchan held up his fingers with love shape and smiling to them. He went to Youngjae to comfort the younger. Some of their fans already shed tears because of the main person that they missed the most.

“…First of all, me as BAP leader, I would be most thankful towards these five person who came into my life since we debuted. I put them on the first place in my heart. I’m sorry you guys have to be the second one.” Yongguk chuckled a little.

“All my words that I wants to say already being said by members. So, that’s it. I don’t have anything to say more. And actually… Daehyunie had prepared something for Babyz before he… you know… Before he’s gone. He made this video during his time at the hospital. So… let’s watch it together, neh?” Yongguk said in a soft voice. They turned their back to look at the big screen on the stage as the light was turned off. Daehyun’s smiling face was appeared with his usual cheery voice. The background indicates that he was sitting on the hospital bed.

“Hello everyone!! You miss me right? I’ll say my greeting first, I’m BAP Jung Daehyun! How are you guys? Is everyone alright? Firstly, to my lovely Babyz, I would like to apologize for not being able to stand on the stage with the members. I hope you guys will understand my condition right now. Don’t worry too much about me. I’ll be fine and tried to recover as soon as possible!

Even though I can’t be there with you guys, keep in your mind that I, Jung Daehyun will always love you guys for all my heart! Definitely. And, I want to thank you to all Babyz that had being our fans since our debut until now or who just become our fans recently… thank you! Really really thank you! Thank you for being there and give us strength when we faced a problem, through our sad or happy moments. In the future, I hope you guys still being our fans and keep coming to our concert!

But anyways, I have a mission towards our kind Babyz. The mission is very simple. You guys only need to keep support BAP no matter what happen, okay? If one day I have to go, I hope you guys won’t feel a lack or else, because BAP is forever BAP, you get it? I’m sure that Youngjae will filled my empty spot there. So I said it again, don’t worry! ^^

Ah! I heard from Yongguk hyung and other members that you guys missed my voice every time they came to visit me. So, I’ll sing a bit, okay?

 

Baby every day and night, stay by my side,

A more precious gift than anything in the world,

I promise that your love is that,

Say I do~ I can’t stop loving you…

 

I love you guys… forever! Annyeong!!!” Daehyun waved his hands before he kissed the camera with a loud smooch. He leaned back and send his charming smile, still waving until it ended the recording.

The atmosphere was gloomy as all the fans were crying while watching the sweet video from Daehyun. Yongguk wiped his little tears before facing towards their fans again. He sends them a small smile and raising his mic to his lip.

“This is… Daehyun’s special gift to all of you. I would like you guys to keep remember him no matter where we goes. And, even he’s physically not here with us but he lived inside our heart, right?” Some of the fans were answering him with a ‘Yes’.

“Yea… Then, this is our final concert. After this we will come back with a new, great and a better song for you guys. Hope you guys holds on with us, give us a lot of love and thank you for coming! After this, go back safely. Until now, we are BAP YES SIR!” Yongguk closed up their final speech with their group chant and bowed towards their fans along with the others members.

 

 

 

THE END.


This is it. I'll might do epilogue but not sure about that yet. This story had always in my mind but I don't have time to write it because of my studies. Anyways, I'm glad that Daehyun was the last one entered BAP to complete the others five members :)

BAP without DAEHYUN means NOTHING, but BAP with DAEHYUN means EVERYTHING!

BAP FIGHTING! SKYDIVE FIGHTING! till we meet again ^^