Expectation.Jihoon

The Wall Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's true that Seungcheol hyung and I are sort of/kind of/quite/somehow 'married' at 2013,(jokingly,of course)during our pre debut days while doing the 17TV broadcast but not everyone knows that actually the first person who he,Seungcheol hyung asked to be his boyfriend was unsurprisingly our Jeonghan hyung.

 

When we(more like they got busted by Seungkwan and ended up being exposed by him),found out about them the situation itself wasn't that awkward since we all admit that they do look good together and that was it.No question,no argument.We just continue doing whatever we were doing in the practice room.Even tho Jeonghan hyung's hair wasn't that long at that time,he was beautiful,as he always is and Seungcheol hyung never change.He looks manly,as he always is.

 

What concerned us were not them being a cute couple but for them to be a gay.An actual gay.Half of us believe that they're just pretending because they got so lonely for not being able to date a real girl but half of us knew,that they were being serious.Serious about each other.

 

As for me,what's surprised me more wasn't even the fact that they were gay.It was the fact that I was gay.I found out that my heart suddenly skip a beat and my cheeks felt hot when I saw,two guys who were happened to be both of them.Kissing secretly in the desert practice room and that night,I dreamt of Seungcheol hyung kissing.On the bed with me.God knows what kind of dream I dreamt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter