chapter.17

BestFriend with Mr.Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV Later on the day every one them had gotten ready for tonight, all of them had agree to go to the karaoke for tonight. Jungkook himself volunteer to pick everyone up on his car, that he barely use. Since the karaoke was located a bit far away from where they all live, he had the idea to give all the girls a ride on his car.    "Pranpriya!" Lisa mom yelled from the kitchen, making lisa to rush up what she was doing. "Coming mom!" Lisa hurriedly said grabbing her things she needed before she rush out of her room. "There you are," Lisa mom said when she saw her daughter approaching her sight.  "Did you call? Is my ride here?" Lisa ask impatiently. "Oh I don't know darling, are you going somewhere tonight?" Lisa mom ask with one of her eyebrows to rise up of curiosity. "Oh yeah mom, me and my friends along with jungkook are going out for tonight." Lisa reply nervously. "Okay its fine, but can you try to come back before 9:00?" Her mom said with a calmed tone. "I'll try, but whats happening tonight," lisa ask curiously. "You're dad said were having few people over for tonight," Lisa mom said but then stop when a car honk from outside. "Okay then mom, but that must jungkook outside." Lisa said giving her mom a kiss on the cheek.   Lisa was stunned when she observed jungkook ride park outside her drive through, she got in the car without saying Anything. "Come on don't look at me like that Lisa," jungkook whined. "Are you sure your the same person that ride the bus everyday?" Lisa ask teasing jungkook. "I mean seriously, you look like a whole different person driving a range rover." Lisa continue to tease, making jungkook to feel embarrassed.   He started the car engine and back out her drive through to drove off. But lisa didn't stop teasing jungkook. "But how come oppa doesn't take his car to school?" Lisa finally ask in a serious tone. "Easy using my car equals NO LISA," jungkook said when a big chessy grin appear on his face. "Ugh hajimaaa," lisa said blocking her ears with her hands. "I'm serious if i didn't took that bus on the first day of school then I wouldn't have fallen in love," jungkook said reaching his hand to hers. "I'm glad you took the bus on that day kookie," lisa said giving his hand a squeeze.   Rosé, Jennie were already with jisoo at her house waiting for jungkook and lisa to come get them. In about 15 minute lisa and jungkook finally reach jisoo house. Their face expression wasn't as shocked Like lisa, they knew jungkook lifestyle. Both of his parents are wealthy businesses men and women, being the only child he gets whatever he wants, but knowing jungkook was one of the most humble rich kid that attend their school.    "About time," Jisoo said when they got in the back of jungkook car. "Sorry guys were a bit late," jungkook said in a apologetic voice. "Its fine its barely 5:30," Jennie said with her eyes down on her phone. "Oh speaking of time, I have to get home before 9:00," lisa said making everyone to gasp out loud. "Why so early lalisa?" Rosé ask cutely. "Friend gathering? I guess" Lisa said in a not sure tone.   Finally they've reach the karaoke just after 10 minute pass. "We're here!" Jisoo said excited.  All five of them got out of the car heading in the karaoke place. Lisa and jungkook were walking behind the three girls into the karaoke place. "Friend gathering?" Jungkook ask with his eyes so focus on lisa.  "Yeah that's what mom said." Lisa said a low tone voice. "Ah I see, don't worry I'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter