Chapter 2

Mr. Conductor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at the tattered piece of paper on my hand. It looked like a piece is rotten, old rubbish that has been kept in a wooden box for years, crumbled; not to mention a little dusty. I had been so immature the previous day, now that I think of it; I had shoved it underneath the bed, making all dust particles stick onto the paper. I wiped off the dust with a piece of cloth I was carrying with me, it read ,'Level 4, Choir Room'. Using the spiral staircase, I reached the fourth floor in a matter of minutes. I turned my head, desperately looking for a sign saying Choir Room. I closed in on the gap between me and a signboard which stated the two words I wanted and pulled open the door and saw more than 20 pair of eyes staring at me.

"Good afternoon. Is this the Choir Room?" I asked them quietly.

"Yeah, new -"

"First years please come here!" I heard a teacher shout from the table not far away. I put down my bag at a side, where the other bags were placed and walked briskly to the table.

"Song Jihyo." I told the teacher my name and sat down with the other first years. The other first years came into the room and their attendance too, were took by the teacher in charge. I stared at the orange watch on my wrist, the seconds passed and I heard the teacher hollered, "No more usage of phones, turn them off now!"

Just then, a man wearing a blue t-shirt with long jeans came walking into the room. "Mr. Kim!" I heard one of the seniors say. Mr. Kim smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter