Chapter 1

Mr. Conductor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This book is in Song Ji Hyo's POV. If not, it will be stated at the start of the chapter in italic. Things to take note of: Please don't tell me about the ages, etc. cause I just made it that age so there will have feelings and wouldn't be weird. Okay, I'll stop blabbering here. On to the story...

Everyone knows that once you reach high school, it is compulsory to have an after school activity among the four groups: Physical Sports, Uniform Groups, Visual and Performing Arts and finally, Club and Societies. Based on what your interest is, the teachers would say but I beg a differ. Achievement. The after school activity that could easily earn achievements would be the one I would pick. My interest is Badminton. Yes, I love playing a friendly match of Badminton with my family and friends but if asked to for competitive? I'm not so sure, furthermore, if I get into Badminton, it would be hard to get achievements as I would have to be the top, the very best to represent in competitions. It won't hurt to try applying Badminton, would it?

(Here I go...) I thought as I put my foot at the entrance of the new school I have been put in. I looked left and right, searching for those who seemed lost, first years like me. But, I never saw one, those who looked like first years seemed confident and had friends who they probably made in their previous schools. I was different, I knew no one here, not a single one. I knew my face looked lost but no one came to my aid. (Maybe I should follow them?) I asked myself but still decided to stay put, at where I was. Who knows? Maybes every year students were suppose to meet at different places? I turned my head only to see a familiar place which made me feel a little relieve. General Office it read. Of course, the staff there would help me. I pushed my hair which was blocking half my sight and walked towards the General Office door. (Cmon Ji Hyo, ' course you can do this!) I encouraged myself as I pushed the door open lightly.

"Good morning." A young lady who was at the counter greeted me. I scanned her clothing. She was wearing a pair of black glasses, her long black hair tied in a ponytail, and her fringe falling to the front of her face but she didn't bother about it.

"Good morning, I would like to know where first years are suppose to go." I stated my purpose for coming here.

The lady nodded her head and replied me, "Yes, yes. Of course, it's down on the staircase over there," she pointed to the staircase behind the office, "everyone is to report to the hall every morning, dear. Just go straight to the third floor and you should see it."

Just then, someone who I guessed was a teacher came walking down the stairs. "Oh great! Could you please follow her to the hall please? Since you're going up there, aren't you?"

The teacher nodded his head and began escorting me to where I was suppose to be seated. "Thank you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter