Author Note: SORRY

Delivery boy

Ok here's the thing, I have lost motivation for this story. I know I know, Lazy author ArmyJungkookie deleting (maybe) this story because of motivation, I'm sorry. I'm really trying to make stories, like 'Husband & Wife?', that will actually end without being discontinued. This story was made by my imagination, but I wrote this story in the middle of my imagination. You know what I mean? So I wrote this story without a clear story line and an ending. 

Then the middle of imagination it drifted off to the story I'm currently writing, 'Husband & Wife'. So I kinda don't know what I was writing in 'Delivery Boy'. I don't even know how to end this story, I don't even know what's gonna happen next. That was the number one reason.

The second reason is, school. School for me is like hell. The homework is soooooo much. Since it's like almost the end of the first semester for me, I had to get done yesterday. I have the Asian parents so, get da A+! Btw I get REALLY, I MEAN REALLY stressed if I have a lot of to do. I would start punching stuff if I'm that stressed which I did yesterday. lol.

Anyways, I hope you readers understand what's going on with this story. IM SOO SORRY that I disappointed you readers. I'm actually disappointed in myself because I promised not to discontinue another story, but I did. 

Again, I hope you understand on what's going on, BUT THERE IS A 2% chance I might continue this..... Yeah I know that means I won't ever come back, but gotta be little positive! ... or nah. 

If you want to see more Seolhyunxyou fanfic from me check out 'Husband & Wife'. It's about a YOU (which is a guy. Sorry fangirls but I only write straight fanfic.) married to Kim Seolhyun. All of a sudden Woo Jiho comes and ruin it.Will they ever get back together? Or would they take their separate ways? Go check it out if you like the description. 

I know, shameless promotion. But do check it out if you think you might like it. You don't have to, I'm not forcing you even though it sounds like it................. ANNYEONG!! 👋😃