Chapter 11

Delivery boy

'You thought it was over. You thought wrong .' I AM BACK!!! lazy author me came back to update! This update might be boring because im running out of ideas so... ENJOY!!

 

NEXT DAY

Junghyuk POV

Me and Taehyung were walking to school getting ready for Plan A.

Me: "Remember, Just play it smooth~." looking back at Tae.

Tae: "Got it. Play it smooth~."

I patted his back and my arm over his shoulders.

We look up and saw Hyejeong with her group of girls.

Me: "ALSO, if Plan A doesn't work then... , we didn't plan, Plan B. Play it smooth~."

Hyejeong sees us and starts walking to us. Her face was all scary and mad. No wait, she wasn't just walking she was STOMPING.

Hyejeong: "JUNGHYUK AND TAEHYUNG!" she growls.

We were frozen...

Tae: "Let's ditch Plan A... How about we run." He whispers to me

When Hyejeong got closer to us, she started running.

Me: "run. Run. RUn. RUN!!!!!!" I started hitting Tae to start running.

We ran and ran. Next thing you know, we we're in the halls.

We looked back and saw Hyejeong with her group of girls.

Me: "OH MY GOD! RUN RUN!!!!" 

We ran until we found a corner.

Me: "Stay.......... back......"

I tried to catch my breath.

Hyejeong: "Where did they go?"

Jongsuk: "Wow they run FAST!"

Minsuk: "Well they're-."

Author POV

*BELL RINGS

Jongsuk: "Let's go before we're late."

The group of girls and boys ran to their class rooms.

Mrs. Park: "Looks like everyone is here besides-"

Seolhyun: "We're here Mrs. Park!"

Mrs. Park: "Now you guys are here. Let's start lesson."

...

Mrs. Park: "Everyone can go but Hyejeong, Seolhyun, Jongsuk, Minsuk, Junghyuk, and Taehyung."

Everyone eles besides them left.

Mrs. Park: "You guys will have a little punishment for being late. You will stay here for 15 minutes before you leave for lunch."

All: "Ne Mrs.Park"

Mrs. Park: "Actually, Everyone besides Hyejeong and Junghyuk can leave."

They left all confused and asked why but Mrs.Park refused to answer them.

Mrs.Park: "I will leave for 5 minutes. DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID WHEN IM GONE. Understand?"

Hyejeong, Junghyuk, and Taehyung: "Ne sunsaengnim."

Hyejeong got the chance to ask Junghyuk and Taehyung if they are angels.

Hyejeong went to their desk and slammed a book on their desk.

Hyejeong: "Let me ask the question I wanted to ask this morning... Are you-"

Junghyuk gets up and looks at Hyejeong.

Junghyuk: "I also have something to say." smirking.

Junghyuk walks slowly to Hyejeong. Every step he made, Hyejeong took a step back.

Hyejeong then hit on of the desk which made her fall down on the desk.

Junghyuk leans forward to Hyejeong and grabs her arms and puts it over her head, which made Hyejeong unable to move.

Her heart was beating so fast. She was thinking if Junghyuk might tell her that he likes her.

Junghyuk went to her ear. His breathing almost made Hyejeong moan.

Junghyuk: "I will say what I have to say. Yes, I am an angel. But if you tell anyone eles your brains will be washed, you will never meet Seolhyun and anyone eles you love. Oh I forgot Tae is too."

Hyejeong said nothing, she couldn't. It felt like she had something in and she couldn't get it out.

Junghyuk: "Since this will be the last time this will happen and I know that you have a big crush on me, I will do something nice for you."

Junghyuk Hyejeong earlobe and starts kissing her neck and her neck. Hyejeong couldn't hold it, she started to moan. He kept on going until he reaches her lips. It got all passionate and all that. Then Junghyuk put his hands too... You know... Then yeah.... I don't want to explain the rest.

...

Mrs. Park came and saw Hyejeong fixing her skirt and Taehyung closing his eyes singing to music and dancing.

Mrs. Park: "You may be dismissed."

 

Hope you liked this update. I will try to update daily or weekly. Anyways, Have A Great Day! :D<3