KEEP IT AS A SECRET.

SECRET.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was beside her, wait for her to wake up but my phone never end to vibrating. It was a called from Boss and staffs, also Se Ho my best Hyung. So many missed calls and texts left but I chose not going to open and answer it. not for now.

 

My heart was so hurt, it’s my first time saw Shin Hye like that. Yes, she have been sick but this is the first time for me to saw her this pale and weak. She was sleep for hours and they said it was because the reaction of the medicines.  I never thought that she is just keep endure those pain by herself. I never thought that she is so sick with this fake relationship between me and Suzy. Why she never told me before? Why she just not telling me that she can’t deal with this? She must be really stress.

 

[Throwback]

 

I was arrived in USA along with Se Ho, we both felt so tired and jet lag and I don’t have a change to change the sim card so I can’t contact Shinhye as soon as possible I arrived. I decide to sleep and rest in the hotel, in the other side Shin Hye was waited for me to contact her.

 

The next day, I looked at my phone this is actually my morning routine if Shinhye didn’t sleepover at my condo. And I realized that my sim card still doesn’t change with local card. What a relief in my hotel room has a phone that can calling even its abroad. I called Shinhye and she picked it up immediately.

“Oppa?”

“babe I am so sorry, I was so tired so I can’t change my sim card with local card. I just awake and realized it.” I said to her.

“no problem Oppa, at least you give me a call and let me know that you are already arrived. I am glad” Shinhye said with a low tone

“babe, are you sleeping? I am so sorry, babe. Just sleep again, okay?” I asked her, since there was still night so she must be sleep just now.

“okay Oppa, make sure you change the sim card right away and let me know”

“okay babe” I ended the call.

 

After finishing my schedules, I called her, yeah I just bought a local card but due of the expensive bills for us to call abroad we just had a short conversation and what am disappointed is I still can’t tell her about the fake relationship with Suzy. The damn deals.

 

Se Ho suddenly came in to my hotel room, he threw my outfits on the bed. What’s happen with him?

 

“hyung, what happen with you?” I asked him.

“me? Ain’t I the one who should asked you that? What kind of deals that you and Boss makes? He called me and told me you will meet your new girlfriend tonight. I don’t know you will do this to Shinhye. She is so….”

“hyung, listen to me. This is just truly disparate with what on your mind hyung.”

“so, what is wrong with my mind?”

“okay, this is actually disturbing me. You know what? The day before we were went here Boss called me on 5am in the morning. He said that there is a best and super interesting deal for me and agency. He told me that I should wait for someone here, her name is Suzy of Miss A.” I looked at Se Ho hyung and he was so shook moreover when he heard the lady’s name.

“what? S-suzy? The nation’s first love?” his eyes were so wide.

“yes, hyung listen first!” he nodded as he rolled his eyes.

“then, Boss told me to make a fake relationship with her. he said that Miss A were going to make a comeback that’s why he make this deal. And I know, I am in a big trouble here with Shinhye. The fact, I know she will never accept this but what should I do? Leave this agency?”

I saw Se Ho Hyung immediately shook his head before said “this is so frustrating”.

 

 

From : Miss A’s Suzy

Hello, I am Suzy from Miss A. I am so sorry for saying this but when will we meet up? I heard you are in USA.

 

To : Miss A’s Suzy

Hi, I was saved your number so no need to introduce yourself every time you text me. Yes am in Bellagio Hotel, is it okay for you to fetch me here and we will heading to some restaurant for dinner. Because I still don’t know USA properly to be honest.

 

From : Miss A’s Suzy

I think am no need to catch you hardly because I am staying here too. well, let’s meet in the lobby at 8pm.

 

To : Miss A’s Suzy

Okay, I’ll be there.

 

 

I was waited for her, yeah, I waited for Suzy. The drama has just start and what shocked me hard is she is so pretty in real life. Damn. Suzy was there, she was walked toward me. I thought we will going into a formal met up so I wore a black suit, but when I looked at her with the casual’s outfit it was embarrassed myself.

 

I bowed my head before greet her “Hello, I am Lee Min Ho.” I saw she also bowed her head and greet me “Hi, I am Suzy.”

Krik

Krik

Krik

We were so awkward, I offer her to walk first since I don’t know where will we going. She smiled at me and start to walk out from the building following by me.

“are you my bodyguard? Tsk, lets walk side by side” she said as she approach and walked beside me.

I don’t know she is this funny, I mean she is so easy going far from what I thought.

 

After we have dinner that night, we frequently met up and of course it was just for make the deal success.

 

It was the day I’ve go back to Seoul, so tiring and I just sleep all the way. I didn’t realized that me and Suzy’s photo when we were went to dinner was lacked and all of the people out there talked about us. Our names were first on the top searched, our dating scandal were first in the media, it was so fresh from the oven. But literally I was had no clue, at all. I don’t know if the dispatch upload it already, I was asleep and me and Se Ho Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter