A BIG DEAL.

SECRET.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I cannot make you understand. I cannot make anyone understand what is happening inside me. I cannot even explain it to myself. But it extremely hurt, I can’t take it anymore. We are dating but all of them knows that you are dating her. I am a woman too, Minho. I was thought I can endure it myself, but I was wrong. Let’s break up. ”

 

Those sentences keep running in my minds even how hard I am trying to remove it. It’s already 2years for me and Shin Hye dating, yes we are dating now. After The Heirs project ended and makes it being the best drama of the year in 2013, I realize that my feels for her isn’t just about for Cha EunSang. It’s absolutely not.

 

“Minho, what are you doing? Please smile or at least change the position.” Said one of the photographer there. The atmosphere was not really good, everyone looked at me, they must be noticed it too.

 

Not smile; nor change the position. I decided to postpone the photo-shoot.

“I can’t continue this for now”

My stylists and assistant were shocked, they never thought that it would be like that. For almost 6years working with me they never saw this kind of attitude by me.

 

“yah, what are you doing? If Boss know about this, we will get in trouble.” Said Seho, my assistant. “too late, they are calling Boss right now” not even look at the photographers there, I walked out from the building and Seho & my stylist followed.

 

“Minho, please. Let’s go back in. you know what will happen if you cancel the appointment.” Se Ho said

 

“I am not cancel it though, I just delayed it. I can’t continue this Hyung, my mind keeps thinking of Shinhye, I was tried hard for remove it; but see, I just can’t. I have to clear this as soon as possible. I don’t care what will happen next, but I hope you will let me go now and give the car’s key.” I said and he reluctantly handed the key to me.

 

Not even wasting a second, i went to Shinhye’s apartment without knowing that she’s there or not.

 

After arriving at Shinhye’s apartment I went in there not even wear a mask nor a cap that usually I wore whenever I hanging out. I kept pushed the bell and no one will open the door. I called her and I don’t know how many times I kept called and texts her but she never answer.

 

To : Mine

Please open the door, I know you are there.

 

To : Mine

Babe, what are you doing? Please open the door. I will never leave your apartment until you open the door for me.

 

To : Mine

Babe, Please:(

 

Not long after I sent the last message, my phone suddenly rang and I was so shock it was a phone call from Shin Hye. My body was trembled and it kept shook until I heard whats going on. I right away ran as fast as I could and heading to the hospital.

 

“Oppa what are you doing there? Aren’t you know Shin Hye is hospitalize? Aren’t you check the internet now? come here as soon as possible because she keeps calling your name, we are at Seoul National University Hospital”

 

I am not typical of person who playing SNS or what else it is so I didn’t have a clue if Shinhye was hospitalize. after 15minutes drove the car to SNU hospital, I was so shocked there are so many medias

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter