Chapter 2

Isn't it Ironic?

 

Flashback:
 
Matt: Ah Kim, ok lang ba sayo na itanong ko ito?
 
Kim: alin?
 
Matt: may boyfriend ka na ba?
 
Kim: ahhh…
 
Present:
 
Matt: Masyado bang mahirap yung tanong ko?
 
They all laugh including Kim, I'm nervous on my side of the table. Well I admit I have a crush on her and still hoping that she's available.
 
 
Kim: Hindi naman. NBSB ako.
 
She said it with a smile on her face like she's very proud of it, is she?
 
Mel: talaga? eh ang ganda mo naman girl, imposible naman walang nanliligaw sayo.
 
Kim: Meron naman mga nanliligaw.
 
Rayver: Eh ano? wag mong sabihing????
 
Kim: na babae din hanap ko? Uy di naman no! haha.
 
Matt: eh bakit nga?
 
Kim: Cause I choose to be single. It's not that I want to be a madre.. But I think, being in  a relationship will make my life miserable and complicated.
 
Gerald: And what are your basis on that?
 
Do I sound like I'm questioning her decisions in life? I hope not.
 
Kim: from my friends, my family, I came from a broken family. 
 
And with that its like there's an angel passed by on our table that make us all quiet for some time.
 
Kim: Hey guys! Its ok! I'm open talking about my family status in public, there's no reason of hiding them.
 
Gerald: But we'll hope we didn't cross the line yet.
 
Kim: Don't worry Kuya, you did not..
 
And she gave me a sweet smile.. And then there's the Kuya again. It's not that I don't want her as a little sister though I haven't expirienced having a little sister, its just me and my younger brother Ken in the family. But yeah, I don't want her to be my sister, I want her to be more.
 
Gerald: Ayan na naman ang "Kuya" mo.. let's go back to the floor na nga!
 
And we go back to our work station and did all our work for the rest of the shift.