Zweisamkeit

Odnoliub / однолюб
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(n.) the harmonious, often romantic togetherness of two people: a feeling of closeness or affection from being together with someone.
(German)

 

That evening, after the sun had just set, Jihyo had just arrived at Claire’s mansion from her own mansion. She opted to use a taxi to get here, because her family’s driver is currently being used by her parents right now. Apparently they have a meeting with someone. Jihyo stands in front of the main door and searches the key to the mansion. Mr. and Mrs. Seo had decided to give Jihyo a house key since she is going to be visiting often; and it’s the same for Claire, Mr. and Mrs. Park also gave her the key to the Park Mansion. The door opened with a click, and Jihyo steps inside. She is then greeted by a passing maid.

 

“Oh! Miss Park! Welcome back to the mansion! The young mistress is currently in the private living room.” The maid said politely.

 

The Seo mansion was built with two living rooms, one for guests and one for their personal use. Everything in the first floor is used for the guests, including the previously mention living room. The Seo’s rarely use the first floor, that’s why it feels so cold. It’s like the ones you see in magazines, beautiful? Yes, but did it feel like anyone is living there? No. Jihyo always disliked the first floor.

 

However, from the second floor and up, the atmosphere is completely different; it feels warm and homey. It’s where the Seo’s actually live, and it is forbidden for guests to go up there. Well, except close friends of course, they can always go up there.

 

“Thank you for telling me.” Jihyo politely answers the maid.

 

“Anytime, Miss Park.” The Maid then bowed and left the room.

 

Without Jihyo knowing, the Maid was actually smirking when she left. That’s because she knows what her mistress and the Park’s young master was about to do, actually all of the servants knows. That’s because earlier the young mistress specifically asked that no one was to enter the second floor until tomorrow morning. Claire knew that if she instructed that, everyone would know. But she figures it’ll be less embarrassing if they knew from speculation than from hearing them do it. But Jihyo knows nothing about this, and is going to pleasantly surprised when she goes to the private living room.

 

Jihyo opens the door to the private living room, and goes inside. Claire hears the door open and quickly turns her head towards it. She grins when she sees the one who opened the door. She kneels on top of the couch that she’s sitting on and greets Jihyo.

 

“Jisoo! You’re here!” she waves exaggeratedly.

 

“Well, aren’t you happy tonight?” Jihyo laughs while walking towards the girl. But she stops on her tracks when she sees what Claire is wearing, or to be more precise, what she isn’t wearing.

 

Claire is only wearing a long zipped jacket that went down to her thighs. Jihyo couldn’t see the bottom half of her fiancé when she walked in earlier since it’s blocked by the sofa. Claire sees her expression and chuckles.

 

“You’re not wearing pants?” Jihyo asked with wide eyes. She could feel her face becoming hotter.

 

“Nope.” Jihyo shakes her head in an attempt to get her mind out of the gutter. Claire’s parents are most likely at home, and she wouldn’t dare do anything to her fiancé while they’re here. Claire laughs again. “I’m kidding! I’m wearing some shorts. See.” She pulled up her jacket a little to reveal a pair of black shorts. Jihyo sighs in relief and plops beside her on the couch.

 

“Oh, thank god! Yuuji, you need to stop wearing clothes like this, especially when your parents are around! God knows what could have happened! My self-control is on the low side today...” Jihyo mumbles the last part, but Claire hears her loud and clear. Speaking of parents, where are they? They usually wouldn’t let Yuuji wear this kind of clothing. Jihyo wonders while furrowing her eyebrows. Then she feels a finger flick her forehead. “Ow! What was that for?”

 

“You shouldn’t furrow your eyebrows so much,” Claire grins. “You’ll look older”

 

“Ya!” she laughs and scoots closer to Jihyo.

 

“Besides… you don’t have to hold back you know.” Claire softly says as she sits on Jihyo’s lap, and leaned in to kiss her. “They’re not home right now.”

 

“They’re not?” Jihyo looks at her questioningly.

 

“Nope, or at least not until late in the evening.”

 

“You planned this didn’t you?” she accusingly asks, smirking. Jihyo puts both of her hands on Claire’s waist. While Claire wraps hers on the back of Jihyo’s neck.

 

“Maybe.” Claire whispered right before kissing her lover. The kiss started slow and innocent. Both just enjoying each other’s presences, feeling content. But then, slowly the kiss turns more and more passionate. Their lips part for a moment, unfortunately, they still have to breath. They waste no time to re-attach their lips again.

 

Jihyo could feel Claire’s tongue brush her lower lip, asking for entrance. Something that Jihyo quickly granted. Soon their tongues battles for dominance, a futile battle for Claire; because in the end it’s always going to be Jihyo that wins. She has always been the dominant one in the relationship, whether it was in daily life or in the bed. While Claire is the submissive one, but that doesn’t mean that she does whatever Jihyo tells her to do. She can be dominant too if she wants, but she doesn’t. They both like it this way.

 

Jihyo starts running her hand on Claire’s sides, causing her to moan into the kiss. Everywhere Jihyo touches feels as if they were on fire, and it always gives Claire a shiver down her spine. She then slips her hand inside of Claire’s jacket. Her hand caressing the younger girl’s bare skin. Claire gasps and pull away, Jihyo uses this opportunity to start kissing her neck. Claire then pulled her closer and called out Jihyo’s name in a low shaky voice.

 

“J-Jisoo….” Like Claire, Jihyo didn’t like anyone calling her by her real name, aside from family of course. But the way it sounded when Claire says it makes Jihyo feel all warm and loved, especially in the way she had said it now. Desire filled Jihyo’s body for the younger girl, she wants to take her now. She needs to. But the place they are currently in isn’t exactly the most appropriate one.

 

“B-bed-r-room n-now….” Claire huffs out, as if she could read Jihyo’s mind.

 

(A/N: Warning! From this point, it’ll become ual! It’s not , but it’s still pretty ual! Read with caution!)

 

She then quickly carried Claire in a bridal style towards her room. When she reached it, she quickly opened it and closed it using her feet. Jihyo threw Claire on her bed and went on top of her, continuing what she was doing before. However, this time her hands were on the jacket’s zipper and she pulls it down slowly. They continued on with their passion under the sheets, along with the moans of each other’s names and their whispers of ‘I love you’s.

 

Jihyo touches Claire wherever she could, roughly. She bites the younger girl’s skin until it turns red/purple. Her fingers inside of her, pumping in and out. Claire couldn’t handle what she’s feeling, causing her body to writhe under Jihyo’s touch. She could feel her lover strongly hold her down by the hips, that will definitely leave a bruise later on.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter