Horror Movie Night

Monsta (X) Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah quietly crept towards the dining room, looking over Jooheon and Kihyun who were still doing their homework. The poor little girl was hesitant to approach her oppas as Hyunwoo appa told her that she can only play with her oppas when they were done studying.

"Oh, Minah-yah. What are you doing there? Come here." Jooheon cleared the stack of books beside him and let the little girl climbed the seat.

"I thought you're going to play with Wonho hyung and the others?" Jooheon asked as he gave Minah a clean sheet of paper and a crayon to play with.

She pouted sadly and nodded, but didn't say anything.

"Where is appa?" She asked, while started doodling on the paper.

"Appa? He's still working out. Why? What's wrong?" Kihyun asked, suddenly concerned and looked up from his textbook.

"Did the hyungs made you upset?" Jooheon probed. It's not that he can tell on his hyungs, but he didn't want their baby sister upset either.

Minah shook her head lightly, but still looking sad. "They're watching a movie."

"Don't you want to watch with them?" Kihyun asked.

Minah hesitantly shook her head and answered quietly, "I just want to wait for Heonie oppa and Hyunie oppa."

Jooheon gently patted her head and smiled sweetly at their adorable little sister. They continued studying for another half an hour before they were finally done.

"Okay, all done!" The two elementary students stretched their back and efficiently put away their books in their bags.

"Let's go baby?" Jooheon kneeled infront of Minah and offered his back so she can hop on. The two watched her hesitate.

"Come on Minah, let's go watch movie with the other hyungs." Kihyun said, holding her hand and guiding her to Jooheon's back.

Minah pouted but climbed on to her oppa's back and hugged his neck tightly, while Kihyun held on Loopy.

Upon entering the boys' room, Jooheon and Kihyun understood why Minah didn't want to stay with the other boys.

"Aww, hyung, can we watch other movie?" Jooheon complained as they sat Minhyuk's side of bunk bed. He felt Minah whimpered quietly and gripped the back of his shirt, hiding. Kihyun sat beside her and placed Loopy on her arms, blocking her sight from the screen.

The older boys were watching a horror film, since their Hyunwoo appa was busy and they were out of adult supervision.

"Hyung, Minah is here. Let's just watch other movies." Jooheon complained. He too didn't want to watch a horror film.

"Then just bring her outside." Wonho suggested. They all knew that Jooheon didn't want to miss out they boys' play time together, but they also cannot just leave Minah alone on the other room on her own.

Wonho paused the movie and sat beside the poor whimpering girl. He gently cupped Minah's cheeks, and immediately felt guilty upon seeing her teary eyed. She was hugging Loopy tightly. It was hard being the only girl. She have to put on a brave face to her oppas wouldn't drive her away and play with her.

"Ah!" Wonho got an idea. He took his Ipad, and search for Pororo videos, plugged in the earphones and put them on little Minah. He gently put her to Minhyuk's bed, facing the wall, while watching children's videos.

"Sit by her, Jooheon and Kihyun." Wonho said, as he draped a blanket over the little one's body.

"Don't cry anymore, okay?" Wonho said, and lightly pecked Minah's cheeks, who immediately cheered up upon hearing the familiar friendly tune of Pororo.

~

All the boys were huddled together, laughing and getting scared together. Jooheon and Kihyun, who were given the task to sit by Minah, was huddled together, shouting and laughing together.

But amidst their noise while watching the horror movie, they didn't notice that Minah's Pororo movie had ended.

So the little one turned around to consult her oppa how to play another one, and also to ask one of them to bring her to the toilet, but as soon as she turned around, the huge widescreen T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter