Everyone's favorite girl

Monsta (X) Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just for reference hehe

*Shownu = Son Hyunwoo

*I.M. = Changkyun (6)

Age: Wonho (12), Minhyuk (11), Kihyun (10), Hyungwon(9), Jooheon (8), 

- - -

"YAH!"

Hyunwoo jolt awake as he heard a shout.

Ugh. He slowly cradled his head. He only got roughly about a couple of hours sleep. After finally getting a wrap up from the TV drama he was filming, and the company allowed him to spend a few days off with his family, he then has to drive you to the airport for a few days of company meeting to Jeju island just a couple of hours ago. And now, the kids were already awake. He turned to the side table. It's already 7:45am?!

Damn.

He forced himself to get up and run his huge hands across his tired face.

THUD!

He was immediately sent into a frenzied panic when he heard someone hit a hard cold surface.

"Yah yah yah!" He quickly ran to where the noise was coming from. And there he found his youngest child bawling and clutching her head. His older kids looking shocked and scared as he was.

"Yah! Changkyun-ah, what did you do?" Hyunwoo scooped the baby up easily and cradles her to his broad chest while gently rubbing the sore spot on her head.

Changkyun, who just turned 6 this year and was guiltily holding a huge drawingbook, immediately dropped it upon his father's booming voice.

"It's not me!" He shook his head and looked at his hyungs for support who only cowered in response.

Hyunwoo huffed in frustration as he silently cursed, feeling the tender spot forming on Minah's head. He quickly brought her to the room to calm her down.

"Wonho, get the ice bag. Minhyuk, get everyone ready for school." He called from the room. He immediately heard scurries of feet. Soon, Wonho, his eldest came in with the ice bag and a box of first aid.

His gaze fell upon his baby sister who was still crying in their father's arms. His heart too was feeling burdened seeing the young one cry. He too feels guilty.

"What happened Wonho-yah?" Hyunwoo asked as he gently placed the ice on Minah's head who whimpered slightly.

~

FLASHBACK TO 1 HOUR AGO

Minah woke up and found her oppas busy in the morning. She quietly walked to her appa and umma's room and found her appa still fast asleep. So she decided to find her favorite oppa instead. It was a school day so everyone was awake early.

Wonho oppa was already dressed for school and was the first one at the dining table. Minhyuk oppa then passed by her and gently patted her head and went to his spot on the dining table too.

"Minah, come here and eat with us." Wonho called, while munching on his toast, and getting the heated food to the table for his younger siblings.

Minah, who was still a little confused from sleep, nodded, slowly walking towards their direction, to where Minhyuk scooped her up and placed her beside him.

Soon, the other boys joined them, Hyungwon, Kihyun and Changkyun who took turns kissing or patting their baby sister's head as good morning.

"Heon oppa?" Minah asked, looking at the boys' room. Her favorite oppa has not woken up yet?

"Yah! Changkyun-ah. Where's Heonie? Go get your hyung." Wonho called.

"Neh~" Changkyun quickly ran back to their room.

Everyone was busy eating and packing their own lunch boxes, that no one noticed Minah climbed down from her chair and walked on her own towards the living area.

Minah found a huge notebook on the table on the center of the room. This is where she and her Jooheon oppa and Minhyuk oppa would play. And sometimes her Hyunwoo appa would give her a paper and a crayon and draw whatever she likes. She opened the notebook  and found pretty pictures. It was messy scrawls and doodles, but still she found them pretty. She thought it was the same book that they always look at and play with.

When everyone was done eating, Minhyuk gathered his younger siblings back to the living room so Wonho and Kihyun can clean the mess in the dining before going off to school.

"YAH!"

Minah looked up innocently and found his Jooheon oppa looking directly at her. Being one of her favorite oppa, she automatically raised her arms to hug him good morning. Jooheon would always be the first oppa to hug her and kiss her good morning or good night.

"What did you do!" Jooheon pulled the notebook she was sitting on, but she wouldn't move.

It has crayon scrawls and some pages were torn. It was Jooheon's precious drawing notebook! It was the expensive drawing notebook that their umma gave him for being a good boy in school!

"Minah!" Jooheon shouted at her as he pushed her to get off the notebook, but it was too hard that she fell over and hit her head on the floor.

THUD

"Yah! Jooheon-ah! Minah!" Wonho and Kihyun quickly ran from the dining area, and Minhyuk who came from their room.

Just at the same time, Changkyun took the notebook from Jooheon's hand to see why he is fussing so much about.

"Yah yah yah!" And then at that instant, their father arrived.

~

Hyunwoo finally managed to put Minah to sleep, while gently cradling her into his arms.

Everyone went to school, but not without their worrying hearts over their hurt baby sister. Even Jooheon who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter