Chapter Five

Bad Dreams
A/N: Just as a warning I wrote this chapter when I was half-asleep, so if this is terrible I apologize for it ahead of time. I feel horrible for not uploading any chapters for any of my stories in a while, my schoolwork has been piling up and taking up most of my free time. 

 

Jimin’s Point of View (Present Time)

 

I wake up in a white room, it smelled of rubbing alcohol and the whole room is lit by the sun’s natural light. Where am I? Am I back at the hospital. I look around, this couldn’t be right, I was just with Hoseok, there is no way possible that I can be back here in this dreadful place.

 

“I couldn’t let them realize that you were missing,” Hoseok sits in the far corner of the room, far away from the hospital bed. “Don’t worry once they leave I’ll take you back to home.”

 

I smile, “Don’t leave me, it gets lonely when you do leave me.”

 

“Of course, anything for me queen,” he smiles, “I am always right here if you need me.”

 

The door creeps slightly open. Another familiar face pops in, Jin. It is his fault that I am here, If he did not stick his nose into my business I wouldn’t have to worry about secretly spending my time with Hoseok.

 

“Hey,” he flashes me the fakest smile that I have ever seen in my life, ”how are you feeling?” He dare asks me, “is there something that you are willing to discuss with me, Jimin?”

 

“You sent me to a god damn mental hospital, what in your right mind thought that we are still friends? Friends don’t stab each other in the back like you did. Never once have I bothered you about your relationship with Namjoon.”

 

“There is a major difference, Namjoon isn’t dead. Hoseok is dead, he passed away three years ago, don’t you remember?”

 

“Liar!” I scream and I go to hit him.

 

A bunch of nurses and a couple of doctors as well. They prick a needle in my arm with a needle. Everything goes dark, pitch black.

 

Jin’s Point of View:


To calm him down they put him in a medically induced coma. Should I have been more subtle when telling him?