Chapter - 3

The Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun feels a weight atop him, pushing against his chest making him feel suffocated. He tries to squirm away from that pressure but to no avail. Just a few more months, and his soul will drift away from his body but at this moment, this weight seems to take away his life. He blinks open his eyes, squinting at the sudden intrusion of bright sunlight coming through the window. He lowers his head and he could see it clearly, Chanyeol's flawless face resting against his chest. He's sleeping so peacefully, Baekhyun thinks. 

.....WAIT WHAT?!

Baekhyun squeaks, swatting Chanyeol upside the head before rolling over and falling off the bed. "Who gave you the permission to barge into my room??" 

Chanyeol groans, rubbing his head, "How dare you, filthy human, hit me like that?" his voice raspy.

"Answer my question first!" Baekhyun slowly stands up, clearly pissed off by the fallen angel, early in the morning. Just when he thought he could spend his Sunday by relaxing, this certain giant won't let him have his way. 

It has been a month since the fallen angel had started living with him. In all honesty, Baekhyun can't handle the giant because for one Chanyeol is annoying as . He curses his luck for having met with this mysterious creature who irks the hell out of him. What is peace? What is personal space? Baekhyun is having none. Chanyeol has many reasons to shatter Baekhyun's hope of having a peaceful day. 

"...." Chanyeol keeps quiet, it seems like he's thinking about what to say.

"I can't even sleep properly, ugh." Baekhyun ruffles his hair in frustration before staggering towards the bathroom.

"...You were beautiful." Chanyeol speaks out.

Baekhyun widens his eyes, a pink hue settling on his face. "W-what are you saying, idiot?"

Chanyeol shrugs as he walks closer towards the smaller male, "I said, you were beautiful." he props his chin on the smaller's lean shoulder only to be pushed away by Baekhyun. 

"You're nuts." Baekhyun scowls, but his face retains its pink tint.

"I couldn't sleep last night, therefore I was wandering the house and hunting rats-"

"You were hunting rats?! Are you a cat or something??"

"Oh no." Chanyeol chuckles, "It's my habit when I'm bored. Anyway, I happened to pass by your room and I heard you making loud squeaky noises. I figured you were having a nightmare, so I walked in your room and slept beside you." 

"T-that was not necessary!" Baekhyun stammers, averting his gaze, "I always have nightmares, it became persistent. But you can't just walk in and sleep with me! That's off limits! The couch is where you sleep, understand?"

"....But you looked like you were about to cry, Baekhyun." Chanyeol's voice came out like a raspy whisper. 

"I don't cry! You are just imagining things!" Baekhyun huffs as he crosses his arms against his chest, his pajama top sliding down his shoulder slightly revealing his pale neck. He has no idea that he accidentally provoked the demon inside Chanyeol. 

"You look beautiful when you sleep. I wonder how you'll look like if you sleep for eternity. I can't wait to savor your soul." Chanyeol his lips, eyes emitting a tinge of red. 

Baekhyun stares into Chanyeol's eyes, those eyes that told him something. Those eyes that held back a lot of things that Baekhyun couldn't decipher. Baekhyun felt a shiver run down his spine as he felt those eyes coming closer and closer until they were inches apart. A warm slick tongue grazed Baekhyun's cheek making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter