fate

Fate

hey guys... this is my first story... i would like to dedicate this story for my best friend likersmin shii... who encouraged me and teach me to write stories.....

i hope you all will enjoy this........ 

 

 

Taepoong ah… hey.. stop right there … baby…why are u running so hard… appa is so tired….

Yunho thought he can be relax and calm his mind when he decided to come to the park with Taepoong, but it turned out like his big baby running all around the park disturbing other dogs and Yunho got scolded by two people because they fell on to their knees when Taepoong playfully tapped their back with his huge paws.

Then, after a few minutes of struggle, Yunho saw his Taepoong at the corner of the park finally calm down. There is a boy ruffling his baby’s fur and petting his head lovingly. Taepoong is also enjoying the touch and he even  the boys hands. Yunho got closer to them and the boy looked at him instantly.

Yunho lost his mind for a moment when he saw the boy’s eyes. They’re big rounded seems like his bambi at home and it’s very attractive that anyone can fall easily. He was enchanted looking at him for so long. Yunho got back to reality when he heard Taepoong bark at him meanwhile the beautiful boy looked at him blankly.

“ehem..sorry to bother you… hes so stubborn sometimes… Yunho smiled and said to the boy.

oh no no .. its alright.. he is such a sweet heart…” the boy told him immediately while his hand ruffles Taeppong’s fur. Yunho got down and put the chain around Taepoong’s neck.

ahhhaha… only you said like that. All the other people in this park right now scolded me for his bad behavior…. Yunho said while smiling. ‘Actually it was first time I see him get so friendly with anyone. I think he liked you. and me too Yunho whispered inside.

oh really? but he was” he looked surprised. When Yunho was about to ask his name, the boy’s phone rang suddenly. The boy get it so quickly and answered it.

Ah..hello?.. ah.. okay I will be there.. no no.. okay.. in 10 minutes.. boy said slowly and stand up after he disconnected the line. Yunho looked at him dumbly and wanted to talk with him more. Damn! He didn’t even get to introduced himself yet.

The boy petted Taepoong’s head again and smiled at Yunho brightly. Yunho saw that his beautiful eyes go mismatched and for awhile his mind went crazy seeing the unique smile. Oh god! What happened to almighty Jung Yunho who didn’t even believe in love. Even though he didn’t know what love is but he can feel it is love. That boy who he didn’t know name yet, make him like this. How can this be?

hey … waving hand in front of his face got him to reality. The angel was talking to him. Yunho surprised and replied so quickly. ”Ah… yes?

The beautiful boy pointed his thumb to the left side of the park. Yunho looked over and see Taepoong running with the chain on his neck making mess everywhere. That’s when Yunho realized Taepoong got released from his hand. He widen his eyes as he run after Taepoong before he do any more damage all over the place. He finally caught his big baby and he turned around to see that angelic boy is now leaving the park.

wooow Taepoong ah… what have you done? you missed my chance to introduced myself to that angel. You want him to be your umma right? Aigoo..”. He said to Taepoong who is now looking at him innocently.

okay okay.. I forgive you.. now lets go home… he pulled Taepoong by his chain to stand up and ruffled its fur and look back at the bench which that boy was sitting on a while ago.

I hope to meet him again so soon…

 

Yunho can’t stop thinking about the angel boy he saw yesterday. He always remind that beautiful mismatched eyes and his sweet voice. That boy himself was a beauty. Yunho came to the reality when he heard his best friend Donghae elbowed him on his side.

what the? Lee Donghae!!!! Yunho glared at Donghae while rubbing his side.

what the hell man?come back to earth whatever dreamland you are in right now or that evil Mrs. Kim will throw you out from this class. Donghae whispered to Yunho’s ear and turned his attention to the teacher again.Yunho also looked at the teacher who is now explaining the lesson that he can’t understand even a little bit.

When the bell rang for interval, all of them went to the cafeteria and sat on their usual spot to have lunch.Yunho does not have any appetite and just looking at his lunch so blankly.

who is it Yun? Donghae asked while eating his ramyun so eagerly.

who? Yunho looked at him dumbly.

the one you are thinking about all the time? Yunho widened his eyes when he heard what Donghae said.

what are you talking about? Yunho tried to avoid Donghae’s eyes and asked back.

oh.. stop it Yun. don’t try to lie to me….I know you so well… is it still that angel boy or whatever you were talking about yesterday? Donghae finished his lunch and asked Yunho annoyingly.

Yunho gave up and looked at Donghae.  ”Yes, it is him… I think I love him man… I know its crazy and all.. but you know what I’m feeling, I always think about him, Hae-ah, I cant even forget him for a second..” 

are you insane? you saw him just once Yun… do you even know his name? Donghae is now worried and angry. It’s just a crap when Yunho said he’s in love in somebody but didn’t know the information about him at all. Duh, this helpless boy.

“errr…angel???.. Yunho said scratching his head.

don’t joke Yunho.. this is serious.. you look like a teenage in love…well, even you’re already in teenage stage but.. what happened to you?if you want him that bad just stop sitting like an idiot and try to find his number or something… Donghae stand up about to go to their next class after finish his lunch meanwhile Yunho is now again flying to his dreamland.

come on lets go…we will late for class… lets find your angel as soon as we can… Donghae volunteer helping Yunho because he’s in sympathy seeing his friend like this. He pulled to stand up Yunho who already smiling.

you go.. I will be there in few minutes… Im gonna get a book from library. Yunho also come back to reality and smiled at Donghae.

Huh…okay.. don’t be late. Donghae wave at him and went to the class.

Yunho entered to the library and was searching the book for his project when he saw a familiar figure at the corner of the library. When Yunho finally saw the man’s face he can’t believe his eyes. That figure is his angel… the one he think about all these days.

oh my god…this is my chance..” he said to himself and hurriedly march toward the boy who has his full concentrate to the book he was reading. hello! excuse me? Yunho asked standing in front of the boy who was sitting.

The boy looked up from the book he was reading and remove his spectacles.  ”yes?” boy looked at him blankly.

“do..do you remember me? we met two days ago at the park.. Yunho explained the situation so nervously. What if he didn’t remember? Just that thought make Yunho feel like helpless.

oh…. yes I remember you… boy smiled so sweetly and shyly and put his book on the table and stand up.

thank god’ Yunho think and introduce himself so eargerly.

 ”we didn’t get time to introduce us that day. So.. Im jung Yunho 3rd year science student. Its really nice to meet you. He extended his hand to the boy and he gladly shake it.

“I’m shim Changmin. Its nice to see you too, sunbaenim. Im a first year science student. The boy said cutely while showing his beautiful smile and shake Yunho’s hand.

“ You dont need any formalities with me, Changmin… you can call me Yunho hyung…..? Yunho said cheerfully and smiled his bright smile.

“su-sure sunbae.. I mean Yunho hyung…” said Changmin blushed while Yunho laugh when he saw Changmin’s cuteness.Changmin also smiled with Yunho and wondered how he feel so comfortable around this strange guy. Its like he know him for so long.

hey Changmin!  they both stop their chatting when they heard a yell of someone at the library door. They turned around to see a tall man with dark hair is now looking at Changmin angrily. Changmin looked so scared but lightly smiled toward the man. He turned to the librarian and bowed to apologize for the yell that man made. Finally, he looked at Yunho who is in front of him and bowed without smile and left hurriedly to the man at the door. Yunho looked at Changmin’s direction surprised as he saw the man put his arm around Changmin and left. He sighed in depression afterwards.

Yunho finally went to his class and it is about to finish and he saw Donghae glared at him. Yunho made a lame excuse about a stomachache to the teacher and sit beside Donghae.

where were you this long?” he asked annoyingly.

I found an angel.. Yunho whispered to Donghae.

what? in the library? is it heaven in there? Donghae asked jokingly but stopped when Yunho glared so hardly. okay okay…tell me how it happened so magically and suddenly?

I was searching that book in the library and suddenly I saw him reading a book at the corner…

no..wow.. really? He’s in the same school with us?” Donghae is now widening his eyes.

“Yes and I went to him and introduced myself . He was so like an angel when he smiled to me. Hes a first year student same section as ours. Yunho said proudly at himself.

what is his name? don’t tell me you forgot to ask.” 

“Of course no man, his name is Changmin..Shim Changmin… what beautiful name right…?

yeah.. so what happened?

I got friendly with him and he laughed so cutely. I fell in love with him Hae-ah… I love him.. he is so delicate and sweet…” Yunho described Changmin’s beauty until their teacher noticed them because not paying attention, kick both of them out of the class. They’re usual being like this because they’re rather naughty.

so you asked him out? Donghae continued asking while standing in their class corridor.

no… I didn’t get to ask him that… Yunho said sadly.

and why is that?cant you even do that properly? Come on man, you’ve done this many of times with your exes.” Donghae asked

“one of some bastard came and took him away…” Yunho said while gritted his teeth.

who? what bastard? your angel has a boyfriend? oh god Yun. You’re being in love with someone has been taken Donghae is now worried he get close to Yunho to hear more.

I actually don’t know that for sure. Yunho said with a huge hopeI think he must be Changmin’s brother or something… they didn’t look like a couple to me…” he smiled to Donghae and at the same time he encourage himself.

then its okay… but you should ask him for a date, dude.” Donghae encourage him at Yunho while saying it.

of course I will but we have to get closer first or my Changminnie will get scared of me… Yunho said childishly. 

Changminnie?!! Wooow Yun…. you calling him pet names so soon…you are so cheesy…what happen to our almighty Jung Yunho? Donghae said laughing while holding his stomach and he received a hard hit to his head.

“I’m not cheesy you stupid head! It called love, you will know it if you really feels like me” Yunho said sweetly which make Donghae laugh harder.

love is cheesy….so.. you are cheesy….   Yunho looked annoyingly at his best friend who is still laughing. Just then they heard bell rang and their teacher came to them.

hope you boys teach some lesson in this punishment. they both bowed while nodding their heads.and you he pointed to Yunho. don’t be late for classes again…please behave in class. which Yunho politely nodded. “Yes, I wont sir.

Yunho looked at Donghae and both laughed hiding behind their hands and went to their class to complete their notes.

 

Changmin was pushed into his room by the strong man behind him.

“Please Siwon hyung… I swear… he is just a friend.. Changmin tried weakly to remove the man’s hand from his arm.

shut up you … you were so happy flirting with them and seduced them. Now, it’s my time!” the man named Siwon tightening his hand on Changmin until his nails dig into younger boy’s fragile skin.

no please… I didn’t flirt with him, you misunderstand me… aaaahhh… its hurt…” now Changmin is sobbing and kneeling on the floor.

oh really… okay then… you must miss me so bad today right? Siwon asked smirking. He pulled Changmin up by his arm and kissed Changmin’s lips so hard.

n..no….hmphhhh… Changmin cried when he was been kissed and bitten violently. Siwon got satisfied when he taste blood in his mouth and let go of shivering younger boy. Changmin sobbed silently as he knew he always lost to him.Siwon pushed Changmin out of his way and left the room.

Changmin slowly lay on his bed and hugged his pillow and cry into it. He slowly take a photo on his night stand .In that photo there is his mom, dad and him when he was eight. He hugged the picture to his chest.

mom, dad why all this happen to me? why did you leave me here? please take me to you…. I won’t be here anymore… I’m lonely here and doesn’t have someone..please take me with you”. he cried while closing his eyes to tightly.

There is a time when he was barely 9 years old, they caught up with a accident and his mom and dad were killed on accident. He was the only one survived and his responsiblity goes to his uncle Choi Dongwook who was Siwon’s father. Choi Dongwook is a cousin of his father and they were gladly took Changmin’s responsibility to them. It was because their greed for Changmin’s money and inherit the biggest share on company. In other words, he will be the next owner of the Shim Corp. and the owner of all the money when he come to the right age. Choi Dongwook make a planned as his uncle that he confirmed Changmin’s marriage with his son Siwon when Changmin was a little kid. Changmin always wants a big brother who can take care of him when he’s in misery or someone that he can talk with when he’s in trouble but Siwon never look Changmin like that.

Changmin just his slave. 

He treated Chagnmin badly as he scared who wants to be friend with him. Changmin less friend at school because they all scared to get hurt by Siwon. Changmin lived in loneliness and frightening. He rejected everyone who wanted to enter to his life because he don’t want them to get hurt. He ended lived in lonely and hopeless until now but there is a guy who make his heart thumping crazily. 

Who is Jung Yunho? He smiles himself afterwards. 

The next day after school, Changmin waited for bus by sitting on a bench after school. Suddenly, he surprised when he feel someone tapped his shoulder and looked behind him.

Jung Yunho. 

He smiled brightly at Changmin and he can’t help but blushed so harder. He couldn’t understand what happened to his motto. Not let anyone else enter his life. But..he’s so happy to see Yunho even though Siwon will hurt him after this. When he first met Yunho at the park, he can see how kind and soft heart-man Yunho was. He feel sound and safe around Yunho who he met a few weeks ago than Siwon who he know since he was a child.

hey Changminnie…. Changmin blushed tip to his ears when Yunho call him like that.

“h-hi Yunho hyung….” Changmin greeted shyly.

why are you here this late? Yunho sit beside Changmin and look at Changmin curiously.

I was on a badminton practice.” Changmin said showing his practice bag to Yunho.

you don’t have to wait here..because I think bus will be late. What about I drop you home? I have my car over thereLet’s go, you must be tired Yunho pulled Changmin’s hand only Changmin pulled back quickly.

It- its okay hyung.. I can go back home by bus… it will be there in 15 minutes moreChangmin said nervously.

oh.. come on Changmin… I insisted. Please, I will not doing anything at you Yunho begged Changmin while pouting. Changmin seems forget about everything when he saw Yunho pouted and laughed.

“You are so cute, hyung.. Changmin said giggled with his eyes go mismatched beautifully.

your eyes are beautifu and uniqueThey went mismatched when you smile like this!. Yunho said while moving his fingers on his eyes imitated Changmin how smiled. 

Changmin stopped his giggles and his cheeks go red. He laughed awkwardly and looked anywhere except Yunho.

so what do you say? Yunho asked Changmin finally.

okay I will come with you because you forced me… but Im so sorry to trouble you…. when Yunho heard Changmin’s first words is okay, he take Changmin’s hand and took his practice bag at once.

thank you changminnie.. you are not a trouble to me….

give me that hyung.. I can take that.. Changmin lean to take his bag while smiling at Yunho’s act. He feels like princess when Yunho treat him nicely. Again, he feels happy with Yunho and he didn’t try to pull back his hand when Yunho take it.

no…. let hyung take care of that Changminnie… lets go…

Yunho took Changmin to his car and opened the door for him like an true gentlemen. Changmin feel so overwhelmed by Yunho’s act. Actually, he will go back home with Siwon every day but today because he was on a trip with his friends. Then, Siwon is different with Yunho. He never done this kind of sweet things for him because he knew that he just a slave where he can hit, mock and insults.

Changmin came back to reality when Yunho get in the other side and start the car.

let’ss have something to eat first ne.. you must be hungry.Yunho said while putting on his seatbelt.

Changmin kind of scared about this because he will surely get hurt by Siwon if he’s find out. So, Changmin politely shook his head .

“I’m fine, hyungJust drop me home because I feel terrible for troubling you even now…

oh don’t say like that .. I insist… hmm…what about an ice cream then?… or you want me to pout again?. They both laugh each other and decide to have an ice cream. They straightly went to the Baskin Robin Shop and Yunho took Changmin to the stall.

so what flavor you want? Yunho asked Changmin first.

hm… I want chocolate chip vanilla Yunho smiled at Changmin when he saw the younger boy select the ice cream so happily. ‘how cute.. Yunho thinks.

what about you hyung? Changmin looked at Yunho . “my treat.”

“no way, I feels like I’m useless here.” Yunho shook his head. Changmin used his puppy eyes luring Yunho.

“okay then..I want very berry strawberry said Yunho childishly to Changmin and ordered both. Yunho turned seeing Changmin nervously look at his watch.

Changminnie, any problem? want to inform your parents? Yunho asked Changmin concerned as he didn’t want Changmin get trouble. 

no hyung, its alright, I lived with my uncle and aunt…he knew I had a practice today. smiled Changmin and took his ice cream with sparkling eyes when the salesmen offer. 

Yunho also smiled and took his ice cream. they sat in the corner of the shop and ate their ice cream looking at a little kids who was jumping around the shop and make cute faces to Changmin. They feels comfortable being like this at each other company.

They went back to his car after about half an hour and they were halfway to Changmin’s house.

what were you doing after school today hyung? Changmin asked Yunho look at him cutely.

I was training my dancing team. That is for the next dancing competition.Yunho said looking straight the road.

oh.. hyung can dance? woow… so cool…” Changmin impressed and suddenly got shy after he said like that,

you think Im cool? Yunho smirked looking at Changmin.

Changmin try avoid Yunho’s eyes by looking out of the window. Yunho can see Changmin’s ears turned red. He felt like his all dreams come true. He’s so happy to have Changmin by his side this long and he’s for sure have so many things to tell Donghae tomorrow.

Yunho stopped his car in front of a mansion as Changmin’s pointed directions. Yunho got down and opened the door for Changmin.

I have a nice time with you ChangminUrm…we can meet again right?Yunho asked nervously to Changmin. Changmin take a breath and nodded. He believes his heart to Yunho. 

of course Yunho hyung, besides that, I want thank you for everything today. I have a nice time too with you. Changmin said to Yunho while smiling. “even though I just can treat you an ice cream.”

hey… I appreciate it! Ah, before I forgot, I want to ask for your number.. Yunho asked when Changmin was about to leave.

huh? oh… Changmin hesitated but when he saw Yunho’s hopeful look, so he gave his number to Yunho so willingly.

okay thanks Changminnie.. see you soon…. Yunho saved Changmin’s number at his phone and wave at him which Changmin wave back and walk inside mansion while his wearing the same smiled. When Changmin disappeared on his sight, Yunho also got in his car and leave so happily. He had the best time today.

 

Changmin entered the living room where his uncle Choi Dongwook and his wife Mrs. Choi was waiting for him.

where were you this late? his uncle asked while smoking a cigarette.

I was at my badminton practice I-I swear…” Changmin stuttered while saying.

His uncle stand up where he was sitting and came closer to Changmin. He got so scared but didn’t show it.

don’t try to lie to us, Changmin.. or you will gonna live in street and die. You understand or not? his uncle warned Changmin so strictly.

yes, I understand. Changmin nodded his head while looking down. He was so scared to even blink.

you can go now, Siwon will be late it seems.” Mrs. Choi said and they left Changmin alone in the living room.

After Changmin bathed and about to sleep that night, he heard his cell phone was beeping. When he checked there was a text from unknown number and the massage says;

hey Changminnie….its me, your Yunho hyung…. did you eat? you already asleep?

sleep well Changminnie……see you tomorrow… good night…

He smiled when he saw the massage. He feels so happy when he realized there is at least one person who is caring about him.

He’s text back and went to sleep.

to;Yunho hyung

hey Yunho hyung… yes,I ate.. now im gonna sleep.. good night hyung.. see you tomorrow…thanks for everything.

 

The next day, Changmin met Yunho at the cafeteria where Yunho take him to meet his friend.

“Changmin, this is my best friend, Donghae. He really wants to know who the person I brag about?” Yunho introduced his best friend to Changmin and smile innocently.

its nice to meet you, Donghae sunbaenim…” Changmin said and bowed politely to Donghae which Donghae replied the greet too.

 ”you too Changmin. You can call me Donghae hyung, I’m not used people calling me sunbae ir whatever..” 

“I’m sorry Yunho hyung, I have to go for my class now.. can we meet later? Changmin asked as look worried. 

of course min, go on… see you later ne…” Yunho and Donghae both wave at leaving Changmin.

Why didn’t you tell me it’s that Changmin’ you brag about? Donghae asked Yunho when he was sure Changmin was left. “I was wrong too because not noticed this early.” he sighed frustrated.

“err..yes.. why? Yunho looked surprised.

Okay, first you said me that there was a guy with that Changmin right? does he looked handsome dark haired tall guy right?” Donghae asked seriously.

Err..yes.. how do you know that? Yunho asked back.

“He is Choi Siwon… he is a dangerous person. Everybody kinda hate him but he’s super popular here. Everybody knew that he kind of a owner for Changmin.. I heard once he saw Changmin talking with a guy and that guy ended up in hospital with several injuries.

what? I didnt know about that…? Yunho said to Donghae.

“I’m not sure either but that guy …he seems taking control of Changmin whatever he’s doing and everything. That Changmin didn’t seem to like it when Siwon controlled all of it to him.

so.. what about Changmin? did they engaged or something? Yunho asked concern as he didn’t want anything happen to him.

I don’t know that… but Im sure Changmin is in a problem. Siwon is a cruel guy, YunhoHe is too bad for a sweet guy like Changmin.Actually I knew him from his friends and he kinda sad with everything Siwon done to him. He never let Changmin free with his own.” Yunho looked at Donghae hopefully when he said like that.

our class is about to start,. lets go.., we can talk about this later…. Donghae said to Yunho and took him to class which turned Yunhi became speechless and didn’t say any words to comment about that.

When they got their lunch break, Yunho decide to meet Changmin and asked about his problem. He searched for Changmin every where but he didn’t saw any sign. He went to the library and searched around. Suddenly, he saw two people behind the book stall at the far corner and it’s seems familiar to him. He went there and saw that guy is now kissing Changmin hardly while pushing the younger one to the wall. He went closer and heard Changmin’s pleads and protest so clearly.Then, Siwon took Changmin’s hand over his head and pinned to the wall while kissing down his neck without hearing Changmin’s protest. 

Changmin was crying silently as tears keep flowing down from his tightly closed eyes. Yunho can’t look at this anymore because his angel, his Changmin, is getting hurt like this. Yunho decided walk toward the man, turn him around and punch his face hard like he did to Changmin.

what the hell?” the man yelled while touching his jaw. He couldn’t complete his word before Yunho punched him so many times without stopping.

Yunho hyung… no… please stop it…. Changmin held Yunho tightly.

you will get into trouble hyung.. I don’t want you to be in trouble…. Changmin said through his tears.

In that moment when Siwon gathered back his strength, he punch Yunho in the face rightfully and Yunho was pushed behind. He gritted his teeth and kicked Siwon back to let out his anger. Suddenly, two guards came and dragged both Yunho and Siwon to the head office. 

Changmin was so helpless and scared. He hates being this weak state without knowing what to do anymore. When school was finished, and after an hour and half, he saw Siwon came out from head office and walk to him where he was sitting. Changmin looked at Siwon scarily who is glaring at him like he can make a hole on Changmin’s skull.

Siwon walk away and Changmin slowly stand up as ducked his head low.

Changmin… look at me! Siwon said sternly which Changmin instantly looked at Siwon.

he received a hard slap across his left cheek and his head turned to right. He touched his cheek and silent tears flow down Changmin’s cheek.he was scared to voice out even one word.

“I’m…Im sorry Siwon hyung.. Changmin voice out looking down while touching his reddened cheek. Siwon pulled Changmin’s hand and dragged him to his car and went straight to their home.

He pushed Changmin inside the house and straight to his room. He pushed Changmin to the bed while ignoring Changmin’s protest. “I’ve had enough Changmin! You just  with another man behind me! Now, I’m just  you! It’s fair and square right?!” 

Changmin shook his head while stepped backwards. Siwon ignoring everything as he pushed Changmin deeper on bed. He tore his shirt and smirk towards him, “It’s a long time, I’m waiting for this.”

Outside the room, there was heard Changmin’s screamed and plead. The helplessly cried from the boy and asking for help, there is no one who come help. 

 

Changmin lay helplessly on Siwon’s bed crying while Siwon got up from bed and leave for a shower. His shirt scattered everywhere and he just look at himself. So many mark from Siwon’s and he just too weak. It was hurt and Siwon never consider it. Now, his ity was took away and he doesn’t have nothing. 

He’s too upset and Yunho will never look at him anymore. 

Changmin gathered his strength and slowly got up from the bed because he didn’t want to remember this pain memory. He went to his own room and he washed so long for the first time because he felt so dirty all over again. He rubbed his thigh until red and he cried again in shower. 

He hate Siwon and his money, this home and everything.

 

He only packed his clothes and was about to leave his house without anything.. 

Siwon’s parent came to Changmin and threatened to sign the paper of his company. He’s not fool giving everything away but he didn’t want ended up getting hurt.  

Changmin signed every single paper while shivering helplessly scared of getting hurt again. He didn’t even read the papers. He was sure now he has no money or house to live in but happy to be free. He was thrown out of the house as soon as they finished with papers.

go away and never show your face to us.. you ungrateful bastard ….

we thought you will be good to Siwon ..we offered to marry him and have a nice life with him…. but you… you cheated on him …bad for you… we actually don’t need you… we have your money now….” Siwon’s father said to Changmin while Siwon and his mother celebrating for their new property and money.

Changmin cried silently while getting out of his home.

He slowly went to the park nearby his home and sat down on the bench at the corner.he remembered the first time he met Yunho. Yunho’s shiny and bright smile and friendly talk. Yunho is the only one who cared about him who was there when he need help and  the first one who adored him as a friend. 

Suddenly, he remembered what Siwon did to him. His eyes got wet with tears. He is now alone.. without money or home…he is nothing to have.

 

Yunho search for Changmin everywhere since he came out from head office. He went to Changmin’s house and greeted by angry Choi family who told Yunho how they throw Changmin out of their home so happily. Siwon smugly said that he’s the one who took Changmin’s ity after waiting for this long. They insulted Changmin badly and Yunho can’t take that he was about to start a fight when Donghae stopped it and remind Yunho that they have to find Changmin before he hurt himself more.

They went to search at bus stop and finally to the park. That’s when Yunho saw Changmin asleep on a bench at the corner of the park and get near him following Donghae.

 

Changmin stayed at the park until its getting darker. when he saw two guys were coming to him, he got scared and started to panicked. Changmin pulled his legs up and to his chest

Changmin its me…. don’t worry … Changmin heard a familliar voice said with a caring tone. He slowly started to open his eyelids for only he knew it’s Yunho and there was Yunho’s friend Donghae too.

Changmin started to cry harder and jumped to hug Yunho tightly. He didn’t even say a word but didn’t let go of Yunho either.

its okay… hyung is here Changmin.. nothing gonna happen to you…lets go home with hyung okay….” he picked Changmin up bridal style while Donghae get his bag and  Yunho took Changmin to his car.

He lay Changmin on backseat and he also sit beside Changmin.

sleep a bit ne… we will be at my home in 20 minutes……..Yunho saw Changmin nodded at him blankly and snuggle to Yunho which Yunho hugged so tightly. Donghae also got in the car and start to drive. In the middle of their ride to home Yunho heard Changmin whimpering and sobbing in his sleep. Changmin is having a nightmare.He shook Changmin’s body lightly and Changmin shy away from his touch. He woke up gasping for air and he surprised to see Yunho. 

He start to sob again.

had a nightmare? Yunho asked while rubbing Changmin’s back soothingly.

he.. he.. hurt me hyung….” Changmin said while crying harder.i don’t like that house… Changmin sobbed harder.

I know Changmin.. I know… you now have me right? I wont let you go…” Yunho said while wiping Changmin’s tears away.

why hyung..why? why are you so kind to me? I have nothing anymore. I have nothing as return to you. Changmin cry harder while beating Yunho’s chest with his fist so weakly.

Yunho took both chagmin’s face in both hands and kiss his lips so lovingly and sweetly.

that’s because I love you Changmin… I loved you since I first lay my eyes on you cahngmin… you are my life…. Yunho answered to the dazed Changmin on his arms.

Changmin’s tears still flowing down his cheeks. He looked at Yunho with glistening eyes

hyu-hyung… what are you saying? you don’t know anything… I really don’t have anything hyung….Changmin  said like a whisper .

I know min… I know everything…. about Siwon and everything… but I don’t care…. because I only love you.. not your body or your money…I love for who you are….” Yunho said to Changmin and kissed his lips one more time.

I love you too hyung… Changmin told Yunho while blushing furiously and hide his face in Yunho’s chest still sobbing while clutching Yunho’s shirt.

so Changminnie… what do you say? would you like to be my partner and be with me forever?

I do hyung.. I do…I will be with you forever …you have done so much things for me….you have cared me even though you didn’t me so well back then… now you are taking me to be yours even if I don’t have anything to give you in return…I love you hyung… more than my self… Yunho heard Changmin said to his chest and smile.

Yunho hugged min so tightly and kiss top of his head lovingly….

Donghae also heard the conversation and smiled with happiness while speaking to himself. ”finally you guys found your love for each other… this is fate….

 

 

 

comments are welcome... thanks.....