don't take him away

don't take him away

don't take him away

 

 

“They found us!” Kyungsoo cried.

 

“Hurry, hide yourself! I’ll try to stop them. I protect you.”

 

“But what about you? Who’ll protect you?”

 

Jongin ignored Kyungsoo protest and shoved him into the backseat. “Press the button there and get inside the boot.” Jongin gripped the steering wheel harder, his knuckles turned white and his eyes were red when he saw the car behind them was getting near.

 

“I love you, Jongin!”

 

Jongin stopped the car by the desert road and before he could do anything a man had opened the door and yanked his shirt roughly.

 

“Where’s #E12?”

 

Jongin answered him with a spat on his face. The man got angry and pulled him out of the car before punching his stomach hard. Other men started to come at him and Jongin could only pray he could get through this alive and see Kyungsoo again.

 

Jongin tried to fight for their lives but with four huge men attacking him from every side he fell down onto his back with a thud.

 

When the first strike hit his face, Jongin remembered the first time he met Kyungsoo.

 

“Help me! Get me out from here.”

 

“Whoa. Who are you, sir?”

 

The stranger stared at Jongin for a few seconds with his piercing gaze and with a sigh he answered.

 

“Do Kyungsoo.”

 

Jongin soon learnt that Kyungsoo was an experiment for a test and he had run away from the facility because they cheated on him.

 

“They told me they want to help people. That I can help people. But it’s all lie. They are liar!”

 

Kyungsoo leaned his head on Jongin’s shoulder and silently cried.

 

That was when he started to like Kyungsoo.

 

Jongin could feel his nose broke, his bones crushed and most importantly his heart was aching because he could never protect the older anymore.

 

Fragments of memories played in his head like an old movie, presenting his moment with Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo.

 

There were Kyungsoo smiling at him after he said he was pretty…

 

Kyungsoo took out a crumpled note from his pocket and showed it to Jongin. He skimmed through the list and frowned.

 

“Bucketlist?”

 

Kyungsoo nodded. “Those are the things I really want to do with someone I love,” he sighed, “before I was locked in the building.” His voice strained a little.

 

Something tugged Jongin’s heartstring. “But I’m not-“

 

“It’s okay. As long as I have someone to accompany and take pictures of me.” Kyungsoo smiled and Jongin couldn’t say no. Not when the sun casted a light on his beautiful face and shiny black hair. Kyungsoo was literally glowing.

 

“You’re pretty.” Jongin blurted out. Kyungsoo blushed and his eyes widen. He punched Jongin shoulder playfully and laughed and Jongin thought that was cute

 

 Kyungsoo who was sad because they had to leave the stray cat they found, Koyangi on the street…

 

“Can’t we not leaving her?” Kyungsoo sobbed with a cat clutched tightly in his arms. Jongin felt bad but they couldn’t bring the cat anywhere with them when they were on run.

 

Kyungsoo seemed to understand him when he kneeled down and slowly put the cat on the ground with a sad face.

 

“I’ll miss you, Koyangi. Promise to meet me here again soon.”

 

The cat meowed and rubbed his head against Kyungsoo’s knee.

 

 Kyungsoo who was mad because Jongin accidentally injured himself…

 

“Kim Jongin! Are you stupid or what? You can’t just climb a tree to take my picture secretly!”

 

Jongin thought his plan was brilliant but when Kyungsoo said it out loud, he felt so stupid. Now he bruised his ankle and probably couldn’t drive for today.

 

Most importantly Kyungsoo hated him now. He was not only a creep but also a dumb.

 

“Come here, I’ll treat those wounds.”

 

Jongin smiled. Kyungsoo didn’t hate him.

 

 

-and the moment Kyungsoo became his.

 

"I- I think I love you, Kim Jongin." Kyungsoo stuttered and his cheeks were getting red with every second passed. Jongin never saw anyone as beautiful as him. He didn't say anything but he's sure Kyungsoo understood his reply as he pressed their lips together and held his hand softly that he too, was in love with him.

 

The flashback halted and went into static when one of the men stomped on his body, where Jongin could feel his ribs were broken. He grunted in pain but he won't give up.

 

As long as they don't found him...

 

"We found him, sir. We found #E12 hiding in this guy's car."

 

No.

 

Jongin's heart nearly stopped beating when they pulled scared Kyungsoo harshly and threw him on the ground like he's a rag doll. Tears were b in his eyes because he wanted to have Kyungsoo in his embrace so much, wanted to get him far away from these crazy people, wanted to held his hand and whispers promises into his ear.

 

He wanted to say he loved him for the last time.

 

"Execute them. We don't want a failed experiment and a stubborn guy."

 

"No!" Kyungsoo screamed on top of his lungs. "You can take me. I promise I won't run away from you again. I promise to behave. Just please spare him."

 

But why, Soo? I thought you want me to protect you.

 

The man thought deeply and with a huff he instructed his men to bring Kyungsoo into his car. With longing eyes Kyungsoo stared at Jongin's bloody body on the ground with a broken heart and tears in his eyes, as he slowly walked to the car.

 

Jongin was left alone to spend his last time living with memories of a boy with soft black hair, pale skin and heart-shaped lips.

 

Maybe in the next life we will meet again, Do Kyungsoo. I cannot promise you an eternity but I can promise to love you for my entire life. I love you.

 


 

imagine jongin in LMR and kyungsoo in lucky one

this was supposed to be a short fluffy drabble when i decided to be evil and change the story mood completely. sorry for any mistakes and thanks for reading!