he's dreaming

breathless

 

While some people admired the beauty of the sunrise, the warmth that followed and the shade of lights making its way along the horizon as a sign that another fresh day had started, Kyungsoo found his peace in the mysterious sunset.

 

The shades and the colours in the sky when it happened were unexpectedly, surprising even, like kaleidoscope. Sometimes there were hues of blue and yellow, at other times the sky would be in shades of gloomy grey with a hint of orange behind the clouds and like now, the sky was purplish and pinkish, very rare but not impossible. Sunset reminded Kyungsoo of Jongin. Kim Jongin, the boy who he loved so much, the boy who would always make him smiled unknowingly. The boy who gave him the fireworks in his heart and fireflies in his stomach when they kissed (because only Jongin could do that to him and no one else ever)

 

 "You leave me breathless." Kyungsoo spoke softly and he meant it. Jongin made him gasping for air when he danced without song under the stars, when he played with his dogs like a kid, when he whispered sweet nothing in his ears at night under the blanket and when he just literally did nothing. Because the person you loved very much would always got your breath.

 

Under the pretty peach sky, when the sun settled down, and as the darkness was slowly but surely surrounding them, Jongin closed the distance between them. He eyed the lips that belonged to no one but Do Kyungsoo, feeling the urge to touch them, to feel them, to know if they were soft and sweet like every time he kissed the older.

 

"Kyungsoo," Jongin murmured against his lips, "I love you." With his arms around the other's waist, Jongin leaned forward to kiss the person he loved dearly. The world around them seemed to stop moving, everyone and everything other than them were stationary and as Jongin pulled back and gazed at Kyungsoo with twinkling eyes like he was the only one he could see, Kyungsoo now realized those love songs he listened to finally made sense now.

 

At the time like this Kyungsoo didn't mind to let go the chance of watching his favourite sunset because he got Jongin who was more beautiful than anything the world could offer.

 

And he regretted nothing.

 


 

thanks for reading :)