Second

Enchanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun took a deep breathe before walk to the corridor. Days getting’ hard now days to her ever since she knew the guy who kiss her on new year was Oppa’s band mates.

Of course she already heard about the famous Jung Yong Hwa.

Soyou and Chorong said about him several times. It just she doesn’t interest to knew him more. And it was such unbelievable things that the guy who kissed her is the famous Jung Yong Hwa.

And now, he was standing in front of her next class because he is discussed some matters with her professors.

“Oh, Good Morning Lee Seohyun!” The professor greeted her nicely and it was so rude of her if she didn’t greeted him back

“Good morning Professor”

She could see that Yonghwa getting nervouse just like she was.

“Ah, I want you to meet my brightest student Mr. Jung ! Palli introduce yourself!”

“I knew her already Prof. She was my band mates little sister” he smiled “How are you seohyun ?” he asked.

“Fine sunbaenim” Seohyun smiled nervously.

“Ah what a coincidence!” Prof. Kim laugh at them

“Seohyun!!” She could heard Soyou called her “Omo ! Annyeonghasseyo professor !” Soyou bowed and her eyes bigger when she saw Yonghwa with the professor.

“Lets get in Soyou-ah” Seohyun said and bowed to the two people in front of her.

“Are you feeling unwell hyun ?” Soyou ask her “You cheeks are red!” Soyou said

Stupid hyun! How could your cheeks getting red like this! This is so not you !  Seohyun just close her eyes and sigh. She pretty much knew that Yonghwa must be listen what Soyou said just now.

***

“Alright yongie, I’ll see you later about this matter!” Prof. Kim shakes his hand and he just smiled. He do a bowed and glanced at the class room. There she is. Seohyun. The pretty girl from the new year.

The pretty Seohyun.

He had to resist his smile when her friend, Soyou said that her face was getting red.

He knew seohyun already when he in his first year of collage.

He was doing practice with Jonghyun at his basecamp when suddenly the door knocked from outside. Jonghyun get up and he saw a pretty girl with red glasses hug Jonghyun, and the other girl face was frustrated.

Yonghwa could heard that the little girl crying and the other girl told Jonghyun ‘…There’s a few guys who made fun of hyun ! I can’t stand this anymore. She just too pretty jongie oppa!’  she said and Yonghwa had to chuckle himself. Jonghyun was getting her phone when the little girl face now showed clearly. 'Wah she's so pretty' said him inside

“Hyung!” he heard Jungshin called him.

“What are you doing here jungshin-ah ? Don’t you have a class ?”

“No ! Minhyuk is fighting ! I need to find Jonghyun hyung, I thought he was with you”

Yonghwa the run with Jungshin to saw what happened to Minhyuk. There was not so much people who crowded around them and saw minhyuk was going to beaten. Yonghwa come and kick that guy back. It was Sungji “Sunbae !” he said.

“What the hell are you doing ?” Yonghwa asked Sungji

“I just playing when he started get mad!”

“What playing ?!” Minhyuk almost scream “Play and get girl crying ? You idiot bastard!” Minhyuk hold his cheeks and shivers

“Girl ? Nugu ?”

“Soojung-ie ? Why are you crying ?” yonghwa heard someone voice and perfectly knew who is it. Seohyun. He take a look and saw Krystal crying near the bench. He saw her kneeling and wiped Krystal face with her handkerchief.

“Everyone nothing to see in here, don’t you have other things to do ?” Yonghwa said and crowd started to leave. “Go Sungji-ah, I didn’t want see you now” he said coldly and the younger boy just sigh before grab his bag and go.

“What happened ?” Yonghwa ask Jungshin.

“We are on our way to your department when we saw Krystal bag suddenly grabbed playfully by that guy. Accidently a locket comes from the bag and jump to the campus lake. Krystal started crying but the guy just laugh. So minyuk get mad and ask that boy to apologize to her, but he didn’t want so he started to beat him” Jungshin explained

“We’re looking for it, arrachi ? don’t cry” Seohyun said and hug the trembling girl “Hush now soojung-ah, your face all puffing already”

“But– my locket– eomma–“ She hiccupped. They all stopped when suddenly minhyuk come closer to Krystal “How did–“ she amazed.

“I swim, you silly! Now wore this not hold– you knew that this important why you don’t use it” Minhyuk said and give the locket to krystal. “Stop crying, you look awful” he get up and walk to jungshin who gaping at him “What ?” he asked.

“Yah ! When did you swimming ?”

“Just then, when you talk to hyun” he answer

“He swim like a fish jungshin-ah” yonghwa laugh and smiled proudly to Minhyuk.

“Minhyuk sunbae– khamsahamnida for finding my locket! Someday I will return your kindness” krystal said and give him a hand kerchief “Here, dry your hair with this. I’m sorry for troubling you today! Have a nice day” she bowed and walk to Seohyun who did a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter