ETERNAL LOVE

ETERNAL (ONESHOT)

 

 

(italic means ~~~~/your dream)

 

I was walking through a long, dark hallway filled with candles. All I could hear was the terrifying thunder striking the sky. Then all of a sudden I could hear footsteps coming towards me and his sweet voice calling my name. By the time I knew it, I was already in his arms. He smelt intensely sweet which sometimes made me feel faint, but I didn't mind. I was in love with him and nothing or no one could take him from me. But then all of a sudden I could feel nothing...
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly, ~~~~~~ pace started to increase. Surrounding her was the dark blue sky, duplicates of large trees and a black, scruffy cat sitting on top of a tall chalky wall watching her. Its eyes glistened in the dark, while everything else remained dim. She pushed her untamed, flaming red hair away from her ivory face. She was making her way home from one of her friend's house, Taeyon. Considering the time, which was twelve o'clock she wasn't that anxious because not many people would be out now.

"Another few roads to go." She whispered to herself. She suddenly started to feel really cold.

 

*Ergh, I hate winter,* she thought in her head. Gradually, she had to stop to take out her funny but warm hat her mum bought for her, next to an old shop. She also tightened her gray scarf around her neck. When she looked up she heard a movement and then saw a silhouette of a boy next to the shop, his jet blond hair was messy but still striking. She didn't know what to do, to scream or call the police. By the time she figured out what to do he was gone. Now she was starting to get worried, she was walking even faster.

Then she started to think about him, for some odd reason he looked very familiar but she couldn't figure out why. By the time she reached home it was twelve fifteen. She quickly unlocked the door and crept in. She quietly ran up the stairs and went into her room. She chucked her bag onto her bed and started to change her clothes into her nightdress; she left her clothes on the floor and jumped into her bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking through a long, dark hallway filled with candles. All I could hear was the terrifying thunder striking the sky. Then all of a sudden I could hear footsteps coming towards me and his sweet voice calling my name. By the time I knew it, I was already in his arms. He smelt intensely sweet which sometimes made me feel faint, but I didn't mind. I was in love with him and nothing or no one could take him from me. But then all of a sudden I could feel nothing...

"Minah, why don't you understand? I don't love you anymore." He said angrily. I recognized his voice straight away. As I tried to get up to go to him I realized I was stuck. I had handcuffs around my hand.

"Why don't you understand my darling? We were meant to be and we will be after I kill this insolent girl that keeps coming in our way!" Said a woman.

All I could see was two silhouettes. One was him and the other was the woman, I guessed. I tried to slap, break whatever I could do to get out of the handcuffs, but nothing worked. Suddenly I could hear footsteps coming towards my direction. Standing in front of me was a beautiful woman. My red messy hair was nothing compared to her strawberry blonde hair. Her cheekbones were perfect and so was her smile. Unexpectedly, she started to chuckle. She bent down to be the same height as me. Her breath smelt sweet, almost like blood.

"You are nothing compared to me, I don't know what he sees in you! But you see darling, you keep coming in my way and I always have to kill you. But remember one thing, I will find a way to get rid of you forever, maybe not this time but I will." She carried on chuckling. Leisurely, she got a razor-sharp dagger out of her shoe and lifted it up in the air to stab me...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~ woke up at the sound of her screeching alarm. She forgot to off the alarm as school was everyday. But today was Saturday. She pushed her alarm onto the floor, and pulled her blue covers over her head trying to regain the last few minutes of sweet, sweet sleep. Just as she was about to slip into another slumber, her alarm started to ring again. She angrily pushed the covers of her and stopped her alarm. She got up and opened her curtains. Suddenly the sunlight surged into the room and hit ~~~~~~ straight at her face. She squeezed her eyes shut quickly, but to no avail it still pierced it.

Gradually, her eyes adjusted to the light. She went and sat down on her bed and started to think, about her dream. She closed her eyes and started to remember his face, her lover. Slowly, but appearing in her mind she saw a boy, her age with black messy hair. She recognized that face straight away. It was the boy she saw yesterday. But then she thought again, it couldn't be him because it doesn't make any sense. She doesn't know him. She couldn't be bothered to think about all of this in the morning so she thought she'd go to Taeyon's place and tell her. She stood up and made her way to the bathroom to freshen up.

When she made her way downstairs she saw Kyoungmi, her younger and prettier sister. Kyoungmi's hair was black and naturally straight whereas ~~~~~~'s hair was red and wild. She had to straighten it for hours to make it like hers. She sat down beside Kyoungmi and waited for her mum to bring their breakfast.

"~~~~~~? Come down--- ,  Oh you're already here. Your breakfast." She said happily, handing over their breakfast.

 

~~~~~~ looked down at her plate; it was waffles, eggs and some mushrooms which was her favorite.

"Aw, thanks mum. By the way I'm going to Taeyon's after." I said normally.

"Okay." She replied back.

"By the way, me and your dad are going to come home late because he wants to take me out for dinner." She said laughing.

"Okay mum, I'm going now." ~~~~~~ said, getting up and putting her burgundy coat on.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She went over to her mum and gave her a kiss on the cheek and waved bye at Kyoungmi and walked out of the door. She quickly checked if she had her iPod with her, which she did from yesterday and started to walk to Taeyon's house. While she was walking she saw a movement behind a tree. She walked closer to the tree. And closer. She looked behind it, nothing was there.

"Wooaah!" She yelled when she turned around. The boy in her dream was in front of her. His face was more beautiful close up.

"~~~~~~... Do you remember me?" He asked me slowly ignoring what I said. I looked back confused.

"Come one ~~~~~~. I know you remember me, just think. I've been looking for you for the past 100 years, you need to think."

"I..." She fell to the floor with her sentence unfinished. Behind her stood a woman,

 

Minah with a dagger and on that dagger was blood. She smiled. The boy also fell to the floor to see what happened!

"~~~~~~! No, Minah what have you done! I will never love you, NEVER. Not after this, EVER!" He roared. He picked ~~~~~~ up.

"~~~~~~! Come on wake up! Don't die on me!"

"Oh come on Ljoe don't be a baby. She doesn't even know you." She replied.

"Ljoe, that's it, I remember. My dream, yo..." She whispered and then she was gone.

Ljoe's POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing at that moment. My sweet ~~~~~~ dying in my arms. I couldn't take it. I had been looking for her for one hundred years and now she was gone. I'd have to wait until she was sixteen again to find her. My hatred for Minah has increased than ever. Hadn't she got tired of killing ~~~~~~ already and for her to be born again? This process has probably happened three times already and none have ended well.

Before I can even talk to her, Minah somehow kills her. The only ever time she's known me was when we first met in the 1900's when she was my servant. I fell in love with her and couldn't stop myself from expressing it. I keep thinking about what she was talking about before she died. Did she see me in her dream? Did she remember us together? I don't know neither will I ever as she won't remember her past life when she's reincarnated again. But I will find her one day, again. As my love for her is Eternal.

 

--

 

That's all ! TT^TT

Mianhae ! It's -- It's ------- argh . 

 

thanks for reading it :)