The one with trust issues

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The one with trust issues

Victoria didn’t know this was coming. She didn’t know what to say. All she can do was apologise and ran back home.

She knew she liked him, but she didn’t know he felt the same way. She should be overwhelmed when he confessed to her, but her thoughts went back to the man who broke her heart. The same man broke her heart twice, and she can’t really trust guys anymore. Even if her heart can’t help but feel something for someone, she would rather become friends with the person.

She called the only person she could trust, her best friend, and told her what had just happened. She thought her best friend would scold her, but instead of getting scolded by her, she got a speech from her best friend that how she can understand what she had done. It wasn’t entirely her fault that she had trust issues, but she can’t totally push the blame on her ex-boyfriend too. It was her heart who wanted to feel that way.

Even though her best friend understood what she had done, her best friend was trying to encourage her to trust Nichkhun, because her best friend saw how he had treated her, how he had made her smile in ways that others can’t, how he had pushed away other girls when they were getting his attention, how he only had eyes for her and no one else. 

It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter