The one trying to repair

Mended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The one trying to repair

The first time Nichkhun met her, he was charmed by her. Not because of her beauty, but because she helped him when he had difficulties taking the drink he bought at the vending machine because of his casted leg. He thanked her and after she smiled and left, he can’t take his mind off her. He doesn’t believe in love at first sight last time, but now he does, as it had just happened to him. He wanted to chase after her and know her name, but he can’t due to his casted leg. He mentally scolded himself for his casted legs which he got it from a soccer match.

Every day, he tried to search for her. He had asked his friends and classmates about her, but since he doesn’t have her name or photo, they can’t help him at all. He went back to the same vending machine every day at the same timing, hoping that one day she will pass by.

For a month, he had been doing the same thing, but she didn’t appear at all. Until a few days after he got his cast off, he saw her outside the University, but he didn’t approach her as there was a guy opening the car door for her. He knew guys would only do that for the girl they like, and since she get in the car like she had gotten used to it, he then knew she had a boyfriend.

His heart sank.

But this did not stop him from knowing more about her. The next time he saw her was in the cafeteria days later. He was eating with his friends and she was sitting a table away, alone. He kept looking at her. His eyes can’t seem to focus on anything else but her. Someone called out a name and she turned around and wave. He knew her name then.

And through asking around about her, he knew her classes, and when he got the time, he would wait for her outside her class, waiting for the right time to approach her.

But he didn’t manage to do that. Every time he wanted to, she would always be with her friends, or her boyfriend.

He saw the way she looked at her boyfriend. It was different when she was with her other male friends. Her face would always brighten up whenever her boyfriend appears outside her classes. The way she looked at her boyfriend was full of love. He then knew he doesn’t stan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter