Aom's Curfew

MS. DJ: An all night long party for love.

It was a night full of relaxing noises, Probably the sound of rain. Its soothing, but somehow it wasn't for tonight. Tina went out after school with her one and only partner in crime, Aom. Its 11 in the evening, Almost 12. The University's dorm would be closing and Hongyok, Their nagging bestfriend and Aom's spy for her Mother had already sent twenty messages to Aom telling her to go home immediately. "What did she say?" Tina looked at the other as they ran along the way to the Uni's dorm. Usually, Tina would always use her car but unfortunately, She got it all washed up at her friend's parents Carwash. She took a public transportation earlier before the night at school. "She said my mom was asking her many times for a video call to check up on our room but she said she couldn't also bare telling her excuses so we need to get home immediately. Why didn't you just get you car?! Dammit Tina!" Aom whined at the thought of running all wet and soaked up by the rain. "Excuse me the carwash is far from here so what am i gonna do then? Run?! Stop whining, Just be thankful we have this umbrella or else we'd come home soaked up" Shaking her head, The two kept running as they bickered non-stop for Tina not being able to drive. "Hey losers!!! Hurry up! Before the security sees you two!" A familiar voice was heard not too far away from them. If it wasn't for Aom having her scheduled curfew when she goes out at Fridays, They would've been well staying at the club for awhile with a few drinks and a small talk with Tina's fellow DJs and the staff. After a minute of running upstairs, The three friends finally made their way to the rooms' hallway. "How did you lure the security before he closed the dorm?" Tina manages to ask with her unstable breathing and heavy sweating. "I purposely broke something at our room's airconditioner so i could ask help and checking it takes alot of time so it would help him to relax before he closes down the dorm" Nan pursed her lips afterwards, Anticipating for a reaction from the two. Before Aom could speak, The three heard a scream. Probably a girl's scream. "Nan Sunanta. What did you do to the air conditioner?!" Hongyok came rushing from inside the room to the spot where they stood up. "It was a way i could help these two come in. I'll explain it later to you" Without any hesitations, Nan's ear went twisted from the hands of her very own girlfriend, Hongyok. "Tina where's Aom?! I thought you were with her?!" A genuine smile apperead on Tina's face. "She's drying up first so that she could do videocall with her Mom before 1 am without getting caught"

"Ooohhhh smart one" Hongyok nodded.

"Hey you, Dry yourself up as well. Later, The security will roam around the hallway so let's go inside before we get caught" The three nodded as they bid their Goodnights to each other before going inside their respective rooms.

"Done?" Asked Tina who was now lying down comfortably on the bed.

"Finally, Yes. I thought Mom wouldn't believe the library excuse. Its really lame since the library is closed at this hour" Aom sighed in relief.

"Maybe because she is lame as well"

"You bastard shut up and sleep, I'll be sleeping right after you. I just need to get these homeworks done. Soooo.... Sleep my baby bubu~" Aom jokingly tucked her like a baby before shooting a glare at her as soon as she closed her eyes.

"I guess this is going to be a long night" Aom whispered to herself. Soon checking up on Tina. "Asleep already? How rude" She thought to herself as she looked at her roommate slash bestfriend sleeping on their bed.

AOM's POV:

"Okay so i tucked you in for like just 3 minutes ago and you already slept?! You really are a born rascal Tina Jittaleela Suppanad." My thoughts are being my whiney self. I looked at the clock. 12:32 AM. Nice Aom, Nice. You have two hours for homework and less than eight hours of sleep. You want good results right? Do it! The rascal wakes up earlier than you anyways.

The clock struck 1:30 AM, Tina was still in her deep sleep meanwhile Aom's mentality had already given up. Head on her arms, Arms on the table as she fell into deep slumber, As the night follows along the shades of daylight. Tina woke up, In all of a sudden. She immediately got up from the bed, Wearing her slippers as she turned off the table's lamp. Regardless of the papers, books that was all scattered up on the table. Tina has put the other's arm around her shoulder, Because of the fact that she goes to the gym she still has quite alot of strength in her body that made her slim arms carry her bestfriend in a bridal style. She gently lays her down on their bed. Smiling. Before the night goes deeper and deeper, Tina lay down beside Aom staring at her until she falls into sleep.