Chapter Two.

Broken Feathers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"In half an hour time I will be gone, I will say goodbye to my old miserable life and welcome my new one, no matter what happens. My nightmare will end and hopefully new dreams will start to bloom."

 

"Well, crap.." I say as I look at the crowd of people. Guess I was smart enough to put make up over my face in the airplane. Especially with everyone holding camera's and phones and flashing lights. Well, it surely ain't me who they want a picture of. "Oww..!" I growl inside my mouth. My friend used to call me wolf because of it. "Ah! I'm so sorry!" A male voice spoke up from behind me. Looking back with my face, ready to see who bumped into my back. But when I saw who it was, I forgot what I wanted to say. "Well, damn.." The words came out of my mouth like a whisper. By the smile that appeared on his face, I took a guess that he had heard me. I felt my ears burning as his brown eyes kept in contact with my own. His eyes were so bright, so mesmerizing, so.. Gone. Being so in shock of meeting those eyes, I didn't realize he was walking away again, along with eight other guys and the horde of people and camera's following every move of them. As I watched them wink in to the distance, I swear he looked back over his shoulder towards me. Who was that guy? "Jezus, Lord be with me. They are a hot bunch, aren't they?!" Another voice rips me out of my trance as I blink two or three times, only to see a random girl stood next to me and that she was the person talking to me. "Who..?" As if I had spoken Russian to her, she wrinkled her eyebrows. "The trainees from Starship! The ones who participated in NO.MERCY!" Seeing my face stood clueless, she shook her head and stormed off, probably to chase the horde of people. Then it hit me, I could actually understand what she said to me. Guess all the studying for Korean finally paid off. Looking back to where the guy had went away, it was now an empty space, with only a few business people walking to wherever. "So, where off to now?" After looking around a bit, I stalked off to where pretty face had gone and found myself a cab. "To the Grand Ambassador Hotel, please." The driver nodded at me, started his engine and drove off into the streets of Seoul. Everywhere people were busy walking to go shopping or working or enjoying their free time.

 

Looking at my phone, I saw it was around half past eleven in the day, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter