¡Meeting them again!

How easy someones life can change

I looked into the camera with a soft but yet hot glance as the photographer took a couple of pictures. I am at a studio and taking photos for a magazine. We were done for today, I walked to the changing room and changed clothes to my casual clothing and grabbed my phone and looked at the clock, 02:30pm it read. 

Should I text my brother? It was 2 weeks ago I met him? And I would like to see them all again, I have kinda missed them.

I walked over to my manager with a smile on my lips, he waved fast to me.

"You did a great job today Jaesoo-yah" He told me and patted my shoulder.

"Thank you manager oppa, I wonder if I could have the rest of the day free. Can I?" I smiled cutely at him, and he nodded and smiled back at me.

"Yeah sure Jaesoo-yah, go and have a great time" He told me and I nodded and bid goodbye and walked out to my car that was outside of the studio.

I unlocked my car and opened the door and sat down behind the wheel. I took up my phone and called Hyunwoo oppa, I waited for him to answer. After a few seconds he answered.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hi oppa!~" I said cutely and I could hear him chuckle from the other side of the phone.

"Hi Jaesoo~ How are you?" he asked me.

"I am great oppa and you?" I asked him back.

"Me too, what's on you mind Jaesoo-yah?" He asked me.

"I wondered if I could come over because my manager gave me the whole day free" I told him as I smiled. 

"That is great just come over to our dorm" Hyunwoo told me.

"Okay oppa I will be there in 10 minutes" I told him.

"See you then, bye for now" He said and hung up the phone.

I put my phone on the empty seat beside me and started the engine and drove off towards Monsta X dorm. I drummed with my fingers lightly on the steering wheel with the music from the radio. I looked at the radio to see what song that played. It said "All in" by Monsta X played. I smiled lightly and listened to the song. I could hear Hyunwoo oppas voice when he sang in the song. 

I turned by the corner and drove a few meter forwards before I parked outside of Monsta X's dorm, I parked and got out of the car and walked inside the building. When I got inside the buidling I went to a elevator and pressed the arrow that went up. I waited for 30 seconds before I could get inside the elevator and pressed the buttom to their floor where they live. When the elevator stopped and the doors opened I walked out and walked towards their dorm. I knocked on the door when I stopped infront of it. I waited for someone to open, I heard the door unlock and open. Behind the door stood Kihyun with a bright smile on his lips.

"Hi Jaesoo long time no see!" He said and hugged me tightly and let me inside.

"Hi Kihyun, yeah long time no see" I told him with a wide smile and took off my shoes.

I walked towards the livingroom with Kihyun by my side.

"Look who's here everyone!!" Kihyun told the others, I looked at them all and smiled brightly and waved. Hyunwoo hugged me and swinged around with me.

"Dongsaengie~" Hyunwoo said before he put me back down on the ground.

"Oppa~"I said before I let go of the hug.

I looked over to see the other sit in the couch with a big smile on their faces, I smiled back at them and waved to them.

"Hi guys~ Long time no see" I said as I walked towards them. They stood up from their places and walked over to me for a hug.

"How have you been Jaesoo?" Hyungwon asked me as he bent down for a hug.

"I have been good" I told him after I hugged him,

Jooheon came behind and gave me a big and tight hug and wiggled us side to side before he let go of me. I.M hugged me after, Minhyuk hugged me while I.M did and I chuckled and still had a smile on my lips. Then I saw Wonho stand up from the couch with a smile on his lips, he went to me and hugged me tight and yet carefully.

"Missed you Jaesoo~" He half whispered to me and I blushed slightly.

"Me too" I whispered while blushing.

When he stopped hugging me I saw a shy smile on his lips and he blushed a little. I felt someone grab me by my wrist and dragged me to the couch and made me sit down beside him, and it was Minhyuk who sat me beside him. When I looked at him he smiled at me playfully and I smiled back at him and laughed softly. The others sat down in the couch and in the armchair, I.M sat down beside me.

"It have been awhile Jaesoo-shi, how have life been?" Jooheon asked me and looked at me.

"Well it have been great, I have done a few modelling jobs, I just came from one just now" I told them with a smile.

"Yeah we have seen you on many magazines acutally" Wonho told me with a grin on his face and all the others nodded their heads. 

"Yeah we have seen you on tv too" Minhyuk added.

"Makes me happy that you have seen me around the media" I said with a blush and smiled. 

"Your brother loves to see you on media, he brags about you everytime he sees you" Kihyun told me and grinned. I looked at my brother and I saw a goofy smile on his lips as he laughed.

"She is deserve all the bragging from me" He told them as he grinned.

"Thank you oppa!~" I said to him and showed him a heart with my hands and grinned.

He smiled back at me with a chuckle and made a heart to me too. We all still sat in the livingroom and talked about how I have been and I asked about how they had been since the last time we met. 

"I am hungry!!~" Wonho said and leaned back and held his hands on his stomach, I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Yeah me too, hyung we should order food!" Jooheon said and looked at Hyunwoo oppa.

"Yeah of course, Jaesoo-yah are you hungry?" Oppa asked me with a smile.

"Yeah I am kinda hungry" I nodded at him and he nodded back to me.

"Okay then what should we order then?" He asked us and had his phone in his hands.

"Fried chicken!!" Kihyun said.

"And black bean noodles!" Wonho said right after.

"Fried chicken and black bean noodles, something more?" Hyunwoo asked and we all shook our head and he nodded.

He called and ordered the food and hung up after he was done.

"The food will be here in 25 minutes" Oppa told us and put away his phone, we all nodded.

I stood up from the couch and walked to the side and stretched my back.

"Your back hurts?" Hyunwoo asked me.

"Yeah it does" I nodded as I stood right up again.

"I can give you massage if you like" Wonho asked me with a smile.

"Really? I would like that" I told him with a smile.

"Come here" He told me with a smile and patted the space infront of him.

I walked over to him and sat down infront of him. As I sat down his hands started to massage my back gently. 

"Thank you for massage me Wonho" I told him with a smile.

"It is my pleasure Jaesoo" He said with a chuckle.

"Hey everybody should we play a game while we are waiting for the food?" I.M asked us.

"What kind of game?" I asked him.

"Truth or dare?" He said again. We agreed to the idea.

"Jaesoo you can start" I.M told me with a smile and I nodded and smiled.

"Okay then, Hyungwon truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Truth" He said.

"What is your favorite dance?" I asked him and smiled.

"The mantis dance" He said and all started laughing at him.

"What is that for dance" I asked.

"I can show you" He said and smiled when he stood up.

He stood infront of all of us in a straight postion, then he started dance with weird moves. Monsta X started to laugh at him and I laughed too. He stopped dance and covered his face as he sat down again.

"Omg that was hilarious Hyungwon" I told him as I clapped my hands, he chuckled at me.

"My turn now then, Shownu hyung truth or dare?" Hyungwon asked Hyunwoo oppa.

"Truth" Oppa said.

"Have you always been over protective for Jaesoo?" He asked Hyunwoo oppa.

"Yeah because I am her older brother it is my duty to protect her" He told Hyungwon.

"Thank you oppa!" I told him and showed him a heart.

The game continued and the next question landed on me.

"Truth or dare Jaesoo" Jooheon asked me.

"Truth" I told him and smiled.

"Have you had a boyfriend before?" He asked me with a cute grin. I looked at him with small eyes.

"Yes I have" I told him, Hyunwoo looked at me as I looked down to the floor.

"What was he like?" Kihyun asked curiously.

"She maybe doesn't want to talk about it" Hyunsoo told him.

"No oppa it is okay" I told him with a weak smile.

Me and my ex boyfriend didn't broke up for so long ago... I haven't met him since we broke up for 6 months ago.. Am I really ready to talk about him right now. Hyunwoo knows that it is still uneasy for me to talk about him, but it was my choice to break up with him.. it was for the best.